Let's Shoot Black People for Fun

Well if it is all the school, and you are feeling impotent and hopeless, feel free to throw up you hands and give up. It will not effect me and mine.
How do you get this shit? What that I've said would make you think I feel impotent and hopeless? I'm addressing the problem with solutions. You, on the other hand, talk in circles about things not the problem and offer things not the solution.

Hate is taught in the schools - can you admit that?

And if I bore you, feel free to not respond or put me on ignore. You can always resign your moderator role so you can use the ignore button - but you would lose that power you've proven to be so fond of abusing.

I could post dozens of murders and violent acts committed by blacks against people of other races each and every month. Mainly the attacks on asians....When are we going to start calling out what blacks do to innocent people for what it is?

I could post dozens of murders and violent acts committed by blacks against people of other races each and every month. Mainly the attacks on asians....When are we going to start calling out what blacks do to innocent people for what it is?
That still doesn't mean we should shoot them for fun. :p

View attachment 658964
An investigation is underway after a video went viral showing a Maryland high school student -- who is the son of a local school board member -- holding a pellet gun and saying, “Shoot n*****s for fun, you hear me?” 47ABC reports.

Tonya Laird Lewis

Tonya Laird Lewis
was appointed to the Wicomico County Board of Education by the Wicomico County Council, and was sworn in on June 18, 2019. She holds the District 3 seat formerly held by the late David L. Goslee Sr.

This is why anti racism must be taught in scools.

Probably, but he could have developed the hate in response to being bullied by blacks. I'm just giving a possible example. Speech should NOT be criminalized unless it is directed in such a way that it incites violence. Obviously, threatening to shoot someone deserves some serious blowback.
Blacks NEVER attack a man their own size without a gang to back 'em up. But they sure like to punch out old ladies. Guess their Mammies didn't potty train 'em right.

For what?

I told you my story about the old black lady who saved my life, yes?

There's not enough money in the universe to where I could repay her, for what she did for me.

And you know what? She wouldn't even take it. She's about 90 now. They just don't make em like that anymore.

Some people's kid, I swear. Sounds like a kid whose daddy shudda beat that ass, evuh damn day, till he learned better. Of course, maybe the school board father of the kid is the real problem.
Studies show that beating kids makes them far worse

For what?

I told you my story about the old black lady who saved my life, yes?

There's not enough money in the universe to where I could repay her, for what she did for me.

And you know what? She wouldn't even take it. She's about 90 now. They just don't make em like that anymore.
Sure don't. Now all ya have is murdering thugs and rioters. They all SUCK. Joy Reid is a typical black.

Forum List

Back