Let's take a look at our last five Democrat Presidents

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
1. LBJ - Prosecuted a disastrous war and condemned African Americans to lives of welfare slavery.
2. Jimmy Carter - Gave away the Panama Canal, abrogated our treaty with Taiwan and undermined our military.
3. Bill Clinton - Personally corrupt, sold military secrets to China for campaign contributions.
4. Obama - Racist America-hater who negotiated with terrorists & gave $billions to Iran for a phony nuclear deal.
5. Biden - Crooked shake-down artist who would start a new war if he thought it would benefit him politically.

Quite a lineup, eh? It is a wonder that we haven't collapsed already. Or have we?

Great Lineup

LBJ accomplished more than any President since FDR
Carter was a good man in a bad position
Clinton had the best economy in history
Obama saved us from a Republican Depression
Biden added the most jobs of any President in his first year

History considers Obama, LBJ and Clinton among the best Presidents

1. LBJ - Prosecuted a disastrous war and condemned African Americans to lives of welfare slavery.
2. Jimmy Carter - Gave away the Panama Canal, abrogated our treaty with Taiwan and undermined our military.
3. Bill Clinton - Personally corrupt, sold military secrets to China for campaign contributions.
4. Obama - Racist America-hater who negotiated with terrorists & gave $billions to Iran for a phony nuclear deal.
5. Biden - Crooked shake-down artist who would start a new war if he thought it would benefit him politically.

Quite a lineup, eh? It is a wonder that we haven't collapsed already. Or have we?
Bill was a lecherous shit, but the country ran well. I was far better off at the end of Obama than i was under Bush. Hell, I lost 40% of my retirement, and my job of over 20 years with a plant closing, under Bush in the fall before the election as I had been getting ready for even earlier retirement. Until somebody just up and writes me a check for the losses, I won't even think about forgiving the Bush years, and there is no bringing back my friends, associates and subordinates that died in his stupid Fkn Iraq war. All in all, Obama years were a lot better. Joe has pissed me off since day one or two, except for foreign relations and foreign policy.

Last edited:
A vote for a democrat is a vote for more crime less freedom and a lower standard of living....
Who in the country didn't make money while Clinton was in office and what kind of sh#t Job did you have that you weren't better off on January 20, 2017 than you were on Nov 1, 2008? Everything shut down around here. It sucked. By the time BO left office, things were looking good and nowhere near the number of troops dying in the deserts on a monthly basis.

Who in the country didn't make money while Clinton was in office and what kind of sh#t Job did you have that you weren't better off on January 20, 2017 than you were on Nov 1, 2008? Everything shut down around here. It sucked. By the time BO left office, things were looking good and nowhere near the number of troops dying in the deserts on a monthly basis.
That was before the dems went woke and lost their minds.... now the dems have aligned themselves with mega corporations and global interests over Americas best interest....
The dems are not your grandpa's democrat party....not even close....

I never made as much money as I did under Clinton or saw as big an annual pay raise

Bill was a lecherous shit, but the country ran well. I was far better off at the end of Obama than i was under Bush. Hell, I lost 40% of my retirement, and my job of over 20 years with a plant closing, under Bush in the fall before the election as I had been getting ready for even earlier retirement. Until somebody just up and writes me a check for the losses, I won't even think about forgiving the Bush years, and there is no bringing back my friends, associates and subordinate that died in his stupid Fkn Iraq war. All in all, Obama years were a lot better. Joe has pissed me off since day one or two, except for foreign relations and foreign policy.
Interesting. Due to Obamacare I lost a job in a company I worked for for over 10 + years. Company split up sending jobs to the Philippines,India and Mexico.
My health insurance now not only costs more but has higher deductibles,co pays and supplies less coverage.

Obama also sent race relations into the toilet and started the ball rolling on demonizing law enforcement to the point that we are now less safe and crime is out of control.

Obama sucked.

Interesting. Due to Obamacare I lost a job in a company I worked for for over 10 + years. Company split up sending jobs to the Philippines,India and Mexico.
My health insurance now not only costs more but has higher deductibles,co pays and supplies less coverage.

Obama also sent race relations into the toilet and started the ball rolling on demonizing law enforcement to the point that we are now less safe and crime is out of control.

Obama sucked.
Maybe you just sucked and blame Obama

Most Americans did great under the Obama economy

Maybe you just sucked and blame Obama

Most Americans did great under the Obama economy
Obamacare was directly related to job losses in the Medical industry. The company I worked for was Fortune 500. Was gutted and split apart sending jobs overseas. Had nothing to do with me.

Obama sucked.
Quick observation.

Under Trump - Riots in the streets over racial injustice. Cities burned, looting, etc.
Under Biden - No more race riots.

That was before the dems went woke and lost their minds.... now the dems have aligned themselves with mega corporations and global interests over Americas best interest....
The dems are not your grandpa's democrat party....not even close....
They went to crap, alright. It is like the two major parties have been racing to the bottom by different routes, but ultimately leading to the same shitty place. Maybe I'm ready for a 3rd party again, but if he doesn't stand a chance, I won't waste my vote and get stuck with somebody that won't support the constitution and doesn't believe in peaceful transfer of power if they lose. That pretty well lets out all trumpers as non-starters.

Great Lineup

LBJ accomplished more than any President since FDR
Carter was a good man in a bad position
Clinton had the best economy in history
Obama saved us from a Republican Depression
Biden added the most jobs of any President in his first year

History considers Obama, LBJ and Clinton among the best Presidents
Obama was a senator that gave us the depression

I never made as much money as I did under Clinton or saw as big an annual pay raise
Same here, dude. If it wasn't for the Clinton years, I would have been totally fkd, after the Bush years and undoubtedly still working for a living.

They went to crap, alright. It is like the two major parties have been racing to the bottom by different routes, but ultimately leading to the same shitty place. Maybe I'm ready for a 3rd party again, but if he doesn't stand a chance, I won't waste my vote and get stuck with somebody that won't support the constitution and doesn't believe in peaceful transfer of power if they lose. That pretty well lets out all trumpers as non-starters.
Trump provided the regular guy with historic prosperity and fought the two party's you say you dislike.... All I can do is to shake my head over people like you... You are intelligent but yet you have fallen for lies about the best people's president in my lifetime....

Trump provided the regular guy with historic prosperity and fought the two party's you say you dislike.... All I can do is to shake my head over people like you... You are intelligent but yet you have fallen for lies about the best people's president in my lifetime....
It's the derangement if the weak minded sheeple.

Forum List

Back