Let's Talk About Black People

White people had it rough: threw a bunch of tea in a harbor.

Didn't like Lincoln: Civil War

Didn't like diversity: Lynching

Didn't believe in black churches: Bombingham

Didn't like paying range fees to a black president: insurgency

Of course these are only individual examples. At least 40% of us don't let racism cloud our political judgement, and do not act lawlessly as a result.

You do realize that the examples you gave are all democrats except the last one......what is that anyway...?

So...all democrats....causing riots, war and violence............

You DO realize that the parties have largely switched sides, right?

And not just on matters of race.
The party switch story is a lie to start with. If the racists went to the Republicans then you would still have lynchings and such.

What a non-sequitur!

All one needs to do is read these discussions to see who is still making the Eugenist arguments about race. It's you. You personnaly make these statements all the time (as well as all the people that agree with you). So the racists are whatever party y'all are affiliated with.

In fact you can go right down the line of Democratic Party positions from 100 Years ago and find them in the GOP of today:

• Religionism
  • Anti-science
  • Anti-immigration
  • Redistibutionist tax policies
  • "States Rights"
  • Prohibition
  • Military interventionism

Same shit--different party.

Native Americans have had their bad days in America but they are NOT rioting.
Asians have had their bad days in America but they are NOT rioting.
Mexicans/Polish/Germans/Irish and Italians ALL have had their days in America and they are NOT rioting.

West Baltimore wanted a CVS in their area so blacks would have better access to medical care and they got one. Blacks get mad at Whites and burn it down. Whose that helping stupid? Some black people have medical needs like heart meds so who you helping black people?

Did you enjoy your looting black people? Hope so because it was a CLOSING sale! No one with a brain will EVER re-open in that area. A 1 in 3 chance of getting robbed DAILY? People do not invest time money or effort into those kind of areas.

"Those" kind of areas does NOT mean BLACK AREAS it means areas so high in CRIME there is NO profit. When YOU do something to remove MY profit I LEAVE PERIOD.

Now I HAD an auction house IN Fergusion Missouri for TEN YEARS but I left, why? I HAD to hire somebody to stand at the back of my open 24 foot box truck to keep STEALING from going on while I unloaded. For the first year or two when you broke a window I fixed it or when you spray painted some CRAP I painted over it.

So you black people just keep burning down what you own keep looting those trying. And WE will take our money and LEAVE. You black people have a problem and YOU need to FIX IT! Looting is NOT protest it's criminal. And that 'mayor"? "Room To Destroy"? Who you kidding? You want me or anybody to put money into that? Really?

The money has run out and your "pity credit" card is overdrawn. Grow the hell up and join the REAL world. Post WW2 Japanese are doing better the you. Why is that? Post Vietnam war refugees are doing better then you. Why is that? Post Cuban boat lift is doing better then you. Why is that?

And they ALL have done it DESPITE that FAKE "boogeyman" WHITE PEOPLE as screamed by Al Sharpton OR Obozo. What's THAT tell you?

Go back to stormfront you KKK pinhead.

Ted Cruz is a joke.

You should be embarrassed to have him in your sig.

Mexicans/Polish/Germans/Irish and Italians ALL have had their days in America and they are NOT rioting.

West Baltimore wanted a CVS in their area so blacks would have better access to medical care and they got one. Blacks get mad at Whites and burn it down. Whose that helping stupid? Some black people have medical needs like heart meds so who you helping black people?

Did you enjoy your looting black people? Hope so because it was a CLOSING sale! No one with a brain will EVER re-open in that area. A 1 in 3 chance of getting robbed DAILY? People do not invest time money or effort into those kind of areas.

"Those" kind of areas does NOT mean BLACK AREAS it means areas so high in CRIME there is NO profit. When YOU do something to remove MY profit I LEAVE PERIOD.

Now I HAD an auction house IN Fergusion Missouri for TEN YEARS but I left, why? I HAD to hire somebody to stand at the back of my open 24 foot box truck to keep STEALING from going on while I unloaded. For the first year or two when you broke a window I fixed it or when you spray painted some CRAP I painted over it.

So you black people just keep burning down what you own keep looting those trying. And WE will take our money and LEAVE. You black people have a problem and YOU need to FIX IT! Looting is NOT protest it's criminal. And that 'mayor"? "Room To Destroy"? Who you kidding? You want me or anybody to put money into that? Really?

The money has run out and your "pity credit" card is overdrawn. Grow the hell up and join the REAL world. Post WW2 Japanese are doing better the you. Why is that? Post Vietnam war refugees are doing better then you. Why is that? Post Cuban boat lift is doing better then you. Why is that?

And they ALL have done it DESPITE that FAKE "boogeyman" WHITE PEOPLE as screamed by Al Sharpton OR Obozo. What's THAT tell you?

Go back to stormfront you KKK pinhead.

Ted Cruz is a joke.

You should be embarrassed to have him in your sig.
Why is Cruz a joke?

All you ever do is talk like a bunch of monkeys chattering to each other. Is there something new you have to say or is your fright at new heights?
I see a lot of monkeys like you in Baltimore throwing things at police like they usually do from their cages in the zoo.

All you ever do is talk like a bunch of monkeys chattering to each other. Is there something new you have to say or is your fright at new heights?
I see a lot of monkeys like you in Baltimore throwing things at police like they usually do from their cages in the zoo.
Monkeys in the zoo have more intelligence than the simians running around with pants around their knees looking like three year olds who have shit themselves.

Of course these are only individual examples. At least 40% of us don't let racism cloud our political judgement, and do not act lawlessly as a result.

You do realize that the examples you gave are all democrats except the last one......what is that anyway...?

So...all democrats....causing riots, war and violence............

You DO realize that the parties have largely switched sides, right?

And not just on matters of race.
The party switch story is a lie to start with. If the racists went to the Republicans then you would still have lynchings and such.
Those blue states turning red is democratic racist thinking dying.

So there was NO party switch, it was a switch in practice and thought as FORMER democrats came to REALIZE the days of their bigotry and their Jim Crowe were over.

So no, no switch.
Youre a delusional fool. The party switch called the "southern strategy" has been admitted to by several GOP members. Of course there wouldnt be more lynchings. Black people were fighting back and that scared you loser confederate sympathizers. Also since Civil Rights your ass would be in the pokey getting beat down by Bubba. No cowardly white monkey would try something like lynching with those consequences looming

Those are not monkeys. Those are white people that empathize with the Black struggle. If you look closely they dont have that frightened simian look you monkeys have.

Those are not monkeys. Those are white people that empathize with the Black struggle. If you look closely they dont have that frightened simian look you monkeys have.
Did you know, probably not, monkeys like you are liars, that the first slave owner in Amerca was a black man? Chew on that's chimp.

Did you know, probably not, monkeys like you are liars, that the first slave owner in Amerca was a black man? Chew on that's chimp.
Sorry white monkey. The first slave owner in the US was a white boy. (Hugh Gwyn) You monkeys always get that one wrong. Chew on that banana and try again.

John Punch slave - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

BTW John Punch is the ancestor of your POTUS. His moms side of the family evidently liked Black guys way back then too.

I've got a clue for the black community, try addressing the ridiculously high percentage (67%-72%) of black kids being raised by one parent.
The Asian community has the lowest percentage (16%) and just happen to have the highest standard of living of any racial group in the U.S.

Sorry white monkey. The first slave owner in the US was a white boy. (Hugh Gwyn) You monkeys always get that one wrong. Chew on that banana and try again.

BTW John Punch is the ancestor of your POTUS. His moms side of the family evidently liked Black guys way back then too.
The first slaves in America were white. Blacks were not slaves here till much later.

The first slaves in America were white. Blacks were not slaves here till much later.
I agree. However, they didnt call them slaves. They called the whtie guys indentured servants because they were not held in lifelong servitude like they were in europe.

You are wrong again chimp.

Thats your best reply monkey? :laugh:

No, btw john punch owner was a black guy by the name of Anthony Johnson.

No, btw john punch owner was a black guy by the name of Anthony Johnson.
Damn youre a fucking idiot! I even gave you the link.
laugh.gif

John Punch was enslaved by Hugh Gwyn. A white boy. John Casor was enslaved by Anthony Johnson.

You hybrid troglodyte and bigfoot monkeys have reading comprehension issues.

I've got a clue for the black community, try addressing the ridiculously high percentage (67%-72%) of black kids being raised by one parent.
The Asian community has the lowest percentage (16%) and just happen to have the highest standard of living of any racial group in the U.S.

Black Culture is nihilistic. Too late to turn around? If they ever do it, I'll be dead.

why are other races achieving and doing better than blacks ?

White people built this country into a first world nation.

Lincoln lied about his intentions.... and then allowed his troops to commit scorched earth warfare against civilians. Fellow AMERICANS who just wanted to peacefully withdraw from the union.

criminals, white and "black" used to get lynched, unfortunately.

a "black" president had nothing to do with the bundy dispute.
White people didnt build anything. They enslaved others to build for them.
then why don't your brilliant black cohorts rebuild their communities ? why isn't Africa the greatest most civilized place on Earth instead of being the most impoverished shithole on the whole planet .

Forum List

Back