Let's Talk About Black People

Native Americans have had their bad days in America but they are NOT rioting.
Asians have had their bad days in America but they are NOT rioting.
Mexicans/Polish/Germans/Irish and Italians ALL have had their days in America and they are NOT rioting.

West Baltimore wanted a CVS in their area so blacks would have better access to medical care and they got one. Blacks get mad at Whites and burn it down. Whose that helping stupid? Some black people have medical needs like heart meds so who you helping black people?

Did you enjoy your looting black people? Hope so because it was a CLOSING sale! No one with a brain will EVER re-open in that area. A 1 in 3 chance of getting robbed DAILY? People do not invest time money or effort into those kind of areas.

"Those" kind of areas does NOT mean BLACK AREAS it means areas so high in CRIME there is NO profit. When YOU do something to remove MY profit I LEAVE PERIOD.

Now I HAD an auction house IN Fergusion Missouri for TEN YEARS but I left, why? I HAD to hire somebody to stand at the back of my open 24 foot box truck to keep STEALING from going on while I unloaded. For the first year or two when you broke a window I fixed it or when you spray painted some CRAP I painted over it.

So you black people just keep burning down what you own keep looting those trying. And WE will take our money and LEAVE. You black people have a problem and YOU need to FIX IT! Looting is NOT protest it's criminal. And that 'mayor"? "Room To Destroy"? Who you kidding? You want me or anybody to put money into that? Really?

The money has run out and your "pity credit" card is overdrawn. Grow the hell up and join the REAL world. Post WW2 Japanese are doing better the you. Why is that? Post Vietnam war refugees are doing better then you. Why is that? Post Cuban boat lift is doing better then you. Why is that?

And they ALL have done it DESPITE that FAKE "boogeyman" WHITE PEOPLE as screamed by Al Sharpton OR Obozo. What's THAT tell you?

The WHITE riot was the Civil War, which got 620,000 Americans killed. Any of your examples match that?

Since we're talking about black people.........why do they abhor due process? (along w/ some stupid liberal whites!)
Same reason whites like sexually molesting sheep I guess.

Is this some kind of revealing 'black thought'? :cuckoo:
No its a spotlight on yours. :laugh:

More 'black thought'.........:biggrin:.
Silly white boy thought. ^^
biggrin.gif

Native Americans have had their bad days in America but they are NOT rioting.
Asians have had their bad days in America but they are NOT rioting.
Mexicans/Polish/Germans/Irish and Italians ALL have had their days in America and they are NOT rioting.

West Baltimore wanted a CVS in their area so blacks would have better access to medical care and they got one. Blacks get mad at Whites and burn it down. Whose that helping stupid? Some black people have medical needs like heart meds so who you helping black people?

Did you enjoy your looting black people? Hope so because it was a CLOSING sale! No one with a brain will EVER re-open in that area. A 1 in 3 chance of getting robbed DAILY? People do not invest time money or effort into those kind of areas.

"Those" kind of areas does NOT mean BLACK AREAS it means areas so high in CRIME there is NO profit. When YOU do something to remove MY profit I LEAVE PERIOD.

Now I HAD an auction house IN Fergusion Missouri for TEN YEARS but I left, why? I HAD to hire somebody to stand at the back of my open 24 foot box truck to keep STEALING from going on while I unloaded. For the first year or two when you broke a window I fixed it or when you spray painted some CRAP I painted over it.

So you black people just keep burning down what you own keep looting those trying. And WE will take our money and LEAVE. You black people have a problem and YOU need to FIX IT! Looting is NOT protest it's criminal. And that 'mayor"? "Room To Destroy"? Who you kidding? You want me or anybody to put money into that? Really?

The money has run out and your "pity credit" card is overdrawn. Grow the hell up and join the REAL world. Post WW2 Japanese are doing better the you. Why is that? Post Vietnam war refugees are doing better then you. Why is that? Post Cuban boat lift is doing better then you. Why is that?

And they ALL have done it DESPITE that FAKE "boogeyman" WHITE PEOPLE as screamed by Al Sharpton OR Obozo. What's THAT tell you?

The WHITE riot was the Civil War, which got 620,000 Americans killed. Any of your examples match that?
Nice try but your reply STILL makes you look like a BUFFOON.

Since we're talking about black people.........why do they abhor due process? (along w/ some stupid liberal whites!)

biggrin.gif

At the least, we know where the lines are drawn..........too bad the national media ignores this canyon. :2up:

biggrin.gif

At the least, we know where the lines are drawn..........too bad the national media ignores this canyon. :2up:
Yes I draw the lines at sexually molesting animals. You should advise your kind to do the same.

biggrin.gif

Yes I draw the lines at sexually molesting animals. You should advise your kind to do the same.

I wasn't gonna respond to such a stupid post........but I had to!
You're black, right?

POINT MADE!

biggrin.gif

You're black, right?

POINT MADE!
Yes I'm Black. Youre white. Point made.

biggrin.gif

You're black, right?

POINT MADE!
Do you think black people will EVER become more then arsonists? Looters? Welfare addicts? Drug dealers? Drunks? or just plain lazy?

biggrin.gif

You're black, right?

POINT MADE!
Do you think black people will EVER become more then arsonists? Looters? Welfare addicts? Drug dealers? Drunks? or just plain lazy?
Sounds more like white people than Black people to me. Matter of fact I just told this white bum to stop begging me for money and to go get his ass a job.

You're black, right?

POINT MADE!
Sounds more like white people than Black people to me. Matter of fact I just told this white bum to stop begging me for money and to go get his ass a job.
The black man has never built anything of value in this world.

You're black, right?

POINT MADE!
The black man has never built anything of value in this world.
Everything the white man has he stole from the Black man.

She's not for you, mine good colleague... the hypo is...
I dont do drugs. Stop trying to get me hooked just because you are.
Just tryin' to do my part as a White Devil to keep the Black Folk down...
wink_smile.gif
Youre not very good at your job. :laugh:

It's always nice when you're talking to a conservative that you can assume he has a job and works for a living.

We never assume that about you.
I didnt assume he had a job. He told me he did. I thought he was on welfare in a trailer park. I'm glad you dont assume that about me. I would never work again to make someone else wealthy. Its much better to work for yourself and run your own show fool.
Selling drugs doesn't count as being self employed.

I dont do drugs. Stop trying to get me hooked just because you are.
wink_smile.gif

It's always nice when you're talking to a conservative that you can assume he has a job and works for a living.

I didnt assume he had a job. He told me he did. I thought he was on welfare in a trailer park. I'm glad you dont assume that about me. I would never work again to make someone else wealthy. Its much better to work for yourself and run your own show fool.
Then dont sell drugs. Since you are an injun you will wind up in jail no matter how much white ass you kiss.

wink_smile.gif

Then dont sell drugs. Since you are an injun you will wind up in jail no matter how much white ass you kiss.

Tribal Police don't play that game, homie!

Tribal Police don't play that game, homie!
Sounds like a personal problem you need to deal with.

wink_smile.gif

Never been to jail. I mean ever. I don't buy the narrative that my race guarantees I'll get arrested. I obeyed the law all my life and shockingly the police have never bothered me.

Never been to jail. I mean ever. I don't buy the narrative that my race guarantees I'll get arrested. I obeyed the law all my life and shockingly the police have never bothered me.
Good puppy. Funny thing I've obeyed the law all my life and police fucked with me constantly. You must have lightened your skin and cut your hair so you appear white. No wonder they never bothered you.

Good puppy. Funny thing I've obeyed the law all my life and police fucked with me constantly. You must have lightened your skin and cut your hair so you appear white. No wonder they never bothered you.
You haven't obeyed the law. You're the typical ghetto thug claiming the police persecute you for no reason at all. Stop breaking the law and they'll leave you be. You can still be a stupid racist, but you'll be out of jail.

Forum List

Back