Let's Talk About Black People

... Another teaper race baiting thread. But...teapers are all about less government and fewer taxes... what a pathetic bunch of racist dolts.

I'm no "teaper" and there is indeed plenty of race-baiting and blatant racism here but what is racist about supporting less gov't and lower taxes?
According to the Left, when we talk about limited government we're using "coded" or "dog whistle" racism. They have it set up so that whether we say something racist or not, we're racist. That's how they deal with the fact that conservatives aren't actually racist.

They are.

... Another teaper race baiting thread. But...teapers are all about less government and fewer taxes... what a pathetic bunch of racist dolts.

I'm no "teaper" and there is indeed plenty of race-baiting and blatant racism here but what is racist about supporting less gov't and lower taxes?
According to the Left, when we talk about limited government we're using "coded" or "dog whistle" racism. They have it set up so that whether we say something racist or not, we're racist. That's how they deal with the fact that conservatives aren't actually racist.

They are.
You guys are teaper idiots and so fucking stupid. Show me where I said smaller government is less taxes is racist or code for racist. You guys are fucking pathetic. The only way you can argue is if you assign a false argument and pretend.

Teapers....fucking useless.

You guys are teaper idiots and so fucking stupid. Show me where I said smaller government is less taxes is racist or code for racist. You guys are fucking pathetic. The only way you can argue is if you assign a false argument and pretend. Teapers....fucking useless.

How about I just quote you:
"But...teapers are all about less government and fewer taxes... what a pathetic bunch of racist dolts."

You guys are teaper idiots and so fucking stupid. Show me where I said smaller government is less taxes is racist or code for racist. You guys are fucking pathetic. The only way you can argue is if you assign a false argument and pretend. Teapers....fucking useless.

"But...teapers are all about less government and fewer taxes... what a pathetic bunch of racist dolts."
Youre a fucking idiot. Do you know what the conjunction "and" means?

sorry tree slime
if you were not inferior you would not have been slaves
That just means were were not as savage and uncivilized as whites. If we had been warlike dirty monkeys like whites then we would have conquered Europe and not educated you guys. As it was we did ourselves a disservice by making you jealous. Thats why you invaded even after we taught you how to take baths and not be afraid of water.

why whine about being slaves if you are so "superior" ?

no matter where or when white people have gone they have dominated

bitch
They have dominated in war, genocide, and lying I agree.

They are just a bunch of idiots that try to assign arguments to people that don't bow down to their hate rhetoric.

Now where did I say what the moron claims. Just illiterate teapers. PATHETIC!

sorry tree slime
That just means were were not as savage and uncivilized as whites. If we had been warlike dirty monkeys like whites then we would have conquered Europe and not educated you guys. As it was we did ourselves a disservice by making you jealous. Thats why you invaded even after we taught you how to take baths and not be afraid of water.

bitch
And creating superior civilizations and cultures, advancing mankind in science, medicine, and technology, and connecting the entire globe through international trade routes.

White people are superior. Period.

I'm glad I can take advantage of their superior culture instead of the shitty, pointless life I would have had if whites never came to America.

And you would have been a spear chucking porch monkey in Africa. So WTF are you bitching about?

sorry tree slime

bitch
And creating superior civilizations and cultures, advancing mankind in science, medicine, and technology, and connecting the entire globe through international trade routes.

I'm glad I can take advantage of their superior culture instead of the shitty, pointless life I would have had if whites never came to America.

And you would have been a spear chucking porch monkey in Africa. So WTF are you bitching about?
You boot licking injuns are amusing. Very much like uncle toms in the Black race. :laugh:

They are just a bunch of idiots that try to assign arguments to people that don't bow down to their hate rhetoric.Now where did I say what the moron claims. Just illiterate teapers. PATHETIC!

Yanno, it's not surprising that AssLips doesn't understand the meaning of what you posted ("...teapers are all about less government and fewer taxes... what a pathetic bunch of racist dolts") but downright pathetic that you don't, and you may want to edit your silliness before calling others "illiterate."
:lmao:

They are just a bunch of idiots that try to assign arguments to people that don't bow down to their hate rhetoric.Now where did I say what the moron claims. Just illiterate teapers. PATHETIC!

Yanno, it's not surprising that AssLips doesn't understand the meaning of what you posted ("...teapers are all about less government and fewer taxes... what a pathetic bunch of racist dolts") but downright pathetic that you don't, and you may want to edit your silliness before calling others "illiterate."
Seems like youre the one that doesnt understand. Me and Nutz agree. Looks like you missed the memo. :laugh:

Seems like youre the one that doesnt understand. Me and Nutz agree. Looks like you missed the memo. :laugh:

Nutz is lamely defending his stupid comment. You are just plain stupid so I'll explain it to you: He said - in no uncertain terms - that "teapers are all about less government and fewer taxes..." and that they are "a pathetic bunch of racist dolts..." all in the same sentence. So you honestly believe that he didn't mean those who are for lower taxes and less gov't are racist dolts?

Nutz is lamely defending his stupid comment. You are just plain stupid so I'll explain it to you: He said - in no uncertain terms - that "teapers are all about less government and fewer taxes..." and that they are "a pathetic bunch of racist dolts..." all in the same sentence. So you honestly believe that he didn't mean those who are for lower taxes and less gov't are racist dolts?
No I dont believe that stupid ass claim. Like I said youre a fucking idiot. You can express multiple ideas in the same sentence by using conjunctions. Are you that much of a simpleton that he has to make 3 separate sentences so it can crack your awareness?
laugh.gif

No I dont believe that stupid ass claim. Like I said youre a fucking idiot. You can express multiple ideas in the same sentence by using conjunctions. Are you that much of a simpleton that he has to make 3 separate sentences so it can crack your awareness?
laugh.gif
Meh...IIRC, SAYIT is part canadian, a catholic and has German ancestry. So, not only is he a pathetic teaper that can't understand complex sentences...he is a lousy canadian cult member who has a hate gene.

sorry tree slime

bitch

And this catholic cult member teaper claims he isn't a racist buffoon.

:lol: You are gonna burn in hell, catholic boy. Better go do some sort of ritual. Maybe you can say 6000 hail mairys while playing with your beads.
Hell...if you keep it up, you will have to play 7 minutes in heaven with one of the priests.

Meh...IIRC, SAYIT is part canadian, a catholic and has German ancestry. So, not only is he a pathetic teaper that can't understand complex sentences...he is a lousy canadian cult member who has a hate gene.

Woo ... not a word of which is true but then why would anyone expect any truth from one such as you?

laugh.gif
I cant believe he is so much of an idiot he said....

..all in the same sentence.

That was fucking priceless!
laugh.gif

Woo ... not a word of which is true but then why would anyone expect any truth from one such as you?
You act canadian, defend the nasty teapers, hate like a German and make shit up like a catholic. What exactly isn't true?

bitch

:lol: You are gonna burn in hell, catholic boy. Better go do some sort of ritual. Maybe you can say 6000 hail mairys while playing with your beads.
Hell...if you keep it up, you will have to play 7 minutes in heaven with one of the priests.

And you have the temerity to claim others have a "hate gene?"

bitch

He is an injun that is a lap dog for white men. He is glad white people came over here and "civilized" his people.

Forum List

Back