Let's Talk About Black People

I didnt assume he had a job. He told me he did. I thought he was on welfare in a trailer park. I'm glad you dont assume that about me. I would never work again to make someone else wealthy. Its much better to work for yourself and run your own show fool.
Selling drugs doesn't count as being self employed.
Then dont sell drugs. Since you are an injun you will wind up in jail no matter how much white ass you kiss.
Never been to jail. I mean ever. I don't buy the narrative that my race guarantees I'll get arrested. I obeyed the law all my life and shockingly the police have never bothered me.
Good puppy. Funny thing I've obeyed the law all my life and police fucked with me constantly. You must have lightened your skin and cut your hair so you appear white. No wonder they never bothered you.
You haven't obeyed the law. You're the typical ghetto thug claiming the police persecute you for no reason at all. Stop breaking the law and they'll leave you be. You can still be a stupid racist, but you'll be out of jail.
Yes I have obeyed the law. Your claims I havent mean little to nothing. Just because I dont wear knee pads around white people doesnt mean I break the law.

Then dont sell drugs. Since you are an injun you will wind up in jail no matter how much white ass you kiss.
Never been to jail. I mean ever. I don't buy the narrative that my race guarantees I'll get arrested. I obeyed the law all my life and shockingly the police have never bothered me.
Good puppy. Funny thing I've obeyed the law all my life and police fucked with me constantly. You must have lightened your skin and cut your hair so you appear white. No wonder they never bothered you.
You haven't obeyed the law. You're the typical ghetto thug claiming the police persecute you for no reason at all. Stop breaking the law and they'll leave you be. You can still be a stupid racist, but you'll be out of jail.
Yes I have obeyed the law. Your claims I havent mean little to nothing. Just because I dont wear knee pads around white people doesnt mean I break the law.
You obeyed the law of the jungle. That's why you piss off the cops.

You obeyed the law of the jungle. That's why you piss off the cops.
I obeyed those laws too. White cops must get pissed off when you dont give them blow jobs like you do.

Yes I draw the lines at sexually molesting animals. You should advise your kind to do the same.

I wasn't gonna respond to such a stupid post........but I had to!
You're black, right?

POINT MADE!
Yes I'm Black. Youre white. Point made.
Do you think black people will EVER become more then arsonists? Looters? Welfare addicts? Drug dealers? Drunks? or just plain lazy?
Sounds more like white people than Black people to me. Matter of fact I just told this white bum to stop begging me for money and to go get his ass a job.
The black man has never built anything of value in this world.

Um I call BS on that

Lewis Howard Latimer - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Garrett Morgan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Madam C. J. Walker - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And theres more but I hope you get it

I didnt assume he had a job. He told me he did. I thought he was on welfare in a trailer park. I'm glad you dont assume that about me. I would never work again to make someone else wealthy. Its much better to work for yourself and run your own show fool.

^^^^ Typical low information racist.

Dumbass, I'm not white so according to the Left I'm incapable of racism. That's one. Two, you as a white guilt Leftist moron have no say in the discussions between two minorities who belong to races who have been oppressed by your asshole race for several centuries. Keep your white ass out of our discussion, cracker.

Dumbass, I'm not white so according to the Left I'm incapable of racism. That's one. Two, you as a white guilt Leftist moron have no say in the discussions between two minorities who belong to races who have been oppressed by your asshole race for several centuries. Keep your white ass out of our discussion, cracker.

I'm not white either ... stupid.

Nor am I a "leftist," double stupid.

I'm not white either ... stupid

Bullshit. You talk like a white guilt Leftist cracker moron. Take your Manifest Destiny and shove it up your Snow White ass, Pale-face.

Bullshit. You talk like a white guilt Leftist cracker moron. Take your Manifest Destiny and shove it up your Snow White ass, Pale-face.

Well, since your being all tough talking on the internet ... OK.

If you thought that was talking tough you're an idiot. You're probably as "not white" as Lizzie Chero-cheeks Warren. Somehow you Leftists want to be my people even when you aren't. If you want to see a racist look in the mirror. Hopefully you won't be blinded by the super white person staring back.

If you thought that was talking tough you're an idiot. You're probably as "not white" as Lizzie Chero-cheeks Warren. Somehow you Leftists want to be my people even when you aren't. If you want to see a racist look in the mirror. Hopefully you won't be blinded by the super white person staring back.

Slow your roll, Tonto.

Yes I draw the lines at sexually molesting animals. You should advise your kind to do the same.

I wasn't gonna respond to such a stupid post........but I had to!
You're black, right?

POINT MADE!
Yes I'm Black. Youre white. Point made.
Do you think black people will EVER become more then arsonists? Looters? Welfare addicts? Drug dealers? Drunks? or just plain lazy?
Sounds more like white people than Black people to me. Matter of fact I just told this white bum to stop begging me for money and to go get his ass a job.
The black man has never built anything of value in this world.

Are you saying you were built by the black man?

link?
White people didnt build anything. They enslaved others to build for them.
link?
Google

sorry tree slime
if you were not inferior you would not have been slaves
That just means were were not as savage and uncivilized as whites. If we had been warlike dirty monkeys like whites then we would have conquered Europe and not educated you guys. As it was we did ourselves a disservice by making you jealous. Thats why you invaded even after we taught you how to take baths and not be afraid of water.

why whine about being slaves if you are so "superior" ?

no matter where or when white people have gone they have dominated

bitch

... Another teaper race baiting thread. But...teapers are all about less government and fewer taxes... what a pathetic bunch of racist dolts.

I'm no "teaper" and there is indeed plenty of race-baiting and blatant racism here but what is racist about supporting less gov't and lower taxes?

Forum List

Back