Let's Talk About Black People

Let's talk about Black People?

Why?

They're only 12% of the population.

They already get more than 12% of the air-time and bandwidth.

That's enough.
Why?

If you dont talk about Black people you have to face white problems like rampant white drug use, white on white crime, anorexia, animal sexual molestation, recessive gene pool etc etc. Its all part of the social programming.
Uhhhhh... so now, 'talking about Black Folk' is the insidious, evil plan of those who run The Matrix, to keep everybody else's attention off of their own shortcomings?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahha....

Good one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its not an insidious plan. Its white people trying to cope with their fear and their denial.

fear my ass, realism

link?
White people built this country into a first world nation.

Lincoln lied about his intentions.... and then allowed his troops to commit scorched earth warfare against civilians. Fellow AMERICANS who just wanted to peacefully withdraw from the union.

criminals, white and "black" used to get lynched, unfortunately.

a "black" president had nothing to do with the bundy dispute.
White people didnt build anything. They enslaved others to build for them.
link?
Google

sorry tree slime
if you were not inferior you would not have been slaves
That just means were were not as savage and uncivilized as whites. If we had been warlike dirty monkeys like whites then we would have conquered Europe and not educated you guys. As it was we did ourselves a disservice by making you jealous. Thats why you invaded even after we taught you how to take baths and not be afraid of water.

why whine about being slaves if you are so "superior" ?

Did you know, probably not, monkeys like you are liars, that the first slave owner in Amerca was a black man? Chew on that's chimp.
Sorry white monkey. The first slave owner in the US was a white boy. (Hugh Gwyn) You monkeys always get that one wrong. Chew on that banana and try again.

John Punch slave - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

BTW John Punch is the ancestor of your POTUS. His moms side of the family evidently liked Black guys way back then too.
You are wrong again chimp.
Thats your best reply monkey? :laugh:
No, btw john punch owner was a black guy by the name of Anthony Johnson.
Damn youre a fucking idiot! I even gave you the link.
laugh.gif

John Punch was enslaved by Hugh Gwyn. A white boy. John Casor was enslaved by Anthony Johnson.

You hybrid troglodyte and bigfoot monkeys have reading comprehension issues.
They were indentured servants until about 1655. Do more research chimp you might learn something.

link?
White people didnt build anything. They enslaved others to build for them.
link?
Google

sorry tree slime
if you were not inferior you would not have been slaves
That just means were were not as savage and uncivilized as whites. If we had been warlike dirty monkeys like whites then we would have conquered Europe and not educated you guys. As it was we did ourselves a disservice by making you jealous. Thats why you invaded even after we taught you how to take baths and not be afraid of water.

why whine about being slaves if you are so "superior" ?
I wasnt whining. I was answering your question. Stop whining about answers you dont like.

Let's talk about Black People?

Why?

They're only 12% of the population.

They already get more than 12% of the air-time and bandwidth.

That's enough.
Why?

If you dont talk about Black people you have to face white problems like rampant white drug use, white on white crime, anorexia, animal sexual molestation, recessive gene pool etc etc. Its all part of the social programming.
Uhhhhh... so now, 'talking about Black Folk' is the insidious, evil plan of those who run The Matrix, to keep everybody else's attention off of their own shortcomings?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahha....

Good one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its not an insidious plan. Its white people trying to cope with their fear and their denial.

fear my ass, realism
Fear and primal terror. White monkeys know there is nothing natural about not being able to produce enough melanin to protect themselves from the sun. :laugh:

White people had it rough: threw a bunch of tea in a harbor.

Didn't like Lincoln: Civil War

Didn't like diversity: Lynching

Didn't believe in black churches: Bombingham

Didn't like paying range fees to a black president: insurgency

Of course these are only individual examples. At least 40% of us don't let racism cloud our political judgement, and do not act lawlessly as a result.
why are other races achieving and doing better than blacks ?
Generally the negro race has an average IQ in the double digits
They are basically an entire race of 'Special Needs' people. Go anywhere on the planet with a negro population and somebody is having to help the negroes just to get by day to day.

White people had it rough: threw a bunch of tea in a harbor.

Didn't like Lincoln: Civil War

Didn't like diversity: Lynching

Didn't believe in black churches: Bombingham

Didn't like paying range fees to a black president: insurgency

Of course these are only individual examples. At least 40% of us don't let racism cloud our political judgement, and do not act lawlessly as a result.
why are other races achieving and doing better than blacks ?
Generally the negro race has an average IQ in the double digits
They are basically an entire race of 'Special Needs' people. Go anywhere on the planet with a negro population and somebody is having to help the negroes just to get by day to day.
IQ is a white boy concept of intelligence that has been proven to be a pseudo science akin to alchemy.

...Fear and primal terror. White monkeys know there is nothing natural about not being able to produce enough melanin to protect themselves from the sun. :laugh:
jr2035.JPG
Not my type. She's ugly and I can tell she has a legass.
She's not for you, mine good colleague... the hypo is...
I dont do drugs. Stop trying to get me hooked just because you are.
Just tryin' to do my part as a White Devil to keep the Black Folk down...
wink_smile.gif

...Fear and primal terror. White monkeys know there is nothing natural about not being able to produce enough melanin to protect themselves from the sun. :laugh:
jr2035.JPG
wink_smile.gif
Youre not very good at your job. :laugh:

wink_smile.gif
Yeah, but us Tubob, we keeps on tryin', dont'cha know...
tongue_smile.gif

wink_smile.gif

It's always nice when you're talking to a conservative that you can assume he has a job and works for a living.

We never assume that about you.

wink_smile.gif

It's always nice when you're talking to a conservative that you can assume he has a job and works for a living.

We never assume that about you.
I didnt assume he had a job. He told me he did. I thought he was on welfare in a trailer park. I'm glad you dont assume that about me. I would never work again to make someone else wealthy. Its much better to work for yourself and run your own show fool.

Forum List

Back