Let's Talk About Black People

Based on math taught to them by Blacks.
There were NO black people in the country it came from. NONE.
Your statement is just as racist as any by a KKK member.

The micro-chip was invented in Israel. How about gun powder?
Doesnt matter where it was invented. It was based on math taught to white people. Gun powder was invented by Asians not whites you fucking moron.
I KNEW that unlike YOU who sees everything as invented by black people. YOU are the racist in this thread. YOU are the reason for riots for looting.

Ignorance is NOT held bt ANY lone color and YOU just PROVED that.
You finished being mad you cant prove your point? How stupid are you to think whites invented gun powder? I know you took the invention and created more death and destruction. Asians have that burden to deal with giving white savages the ability to destroy the world.
I NEVER said whites invented gun powder, RE-read the thread RETARD. But blacks did NOT invent everything either. Now get your bigoted racist ass down to the NEXT thread that likes you lying ass ways.
I know you didnt say it. I said they didnt invent gunpowder. Either you were stupid and didnt read what you were replying to or you were claiming whites invented gunpowder.

Blacks invented the foundation of knowledge you whites learned from. Without us you would still be in the caves of europe eating each other and painting yourself with chewed up blueberries like in Brave heart.

White losers that got beat down by Black Union soldiers.

Got a link?[/QUOT
Pretty much. I dont subscribe to what whites think is important. Why would I?

Be sure and reject all that white boy modern medicine.
...and all inventions by white people, too...
Tell me just one that wasnt dependent on what Blacks taught them or invented themselves and I will oblige.

Every single one of them.
We've been over this before..do you want to get embarrassed again?
You only embarrassed yourself last time. Blacks taught whites the sciences then after they were too dumb to hold onto it, Blacks retaught them and brought them out of the Dark Ages.
Tell me just one that wasnt dependent on what Blacks taught them or invented themselves and I will oblige.

You only embarrassed yourself last time. Blacks taught whites the sciences then after they were too dumb to hold onto it, Blacks retaught them and brought them out of the Dark Ages.

LMAO...sure, fake negro.whatever you say...now prove it.
Youre a white monkey. I dont have time to prove things to you that you dont have the intellect to grasp.

list the top 10 negro inventors and their inventions, fake negro..LMAO...

Got a link?[/QUOT
Be sure and reject all that white boy modern medicine.

Youre a white monkey. I dont have time to prove things to you that you dont have the intellect to grasp.

List the top 10 reasons I should educate you monkey.
laugh.gif

Doesnt matter where it was invented. It was based on math taught to white people. Gun powder was invented by Asians not whites you fucking moron.
I KNEW that unlike YOU who sees everything as invented by black people. YOU are the racist in this thread. YOU are the reason for riots for looting.

You finished being mad you cant prove your point? How stupid are you to think whites invented gun powder? I know you took the invention and created more death and destruction. Asians have that burden to deal with giving white savages the ability to destroy the world.
I NEVER said whites invented gun powder, RE-read the thread RETARD. But blacks did NOT invent everything either. Now get your bigoted racist ass down to the NEXT thread that likes you lying ass ways.
I know you didnt say it. I said they didnt invent gunpowder. Either you were stupid and didnt read what you were replying to or you were claiming whites invented gunpowder.

Blacks invented the foundation of knowledge you whites learned from..
sharp sticks and rocks and.....that's about it.

laugh.gif
don't dodge the challenge....

Blacks invented the foundation of knowledge you whites learned from. Without us you would still be in the caves of europe eating each other and painting yourself with chewed up blueberries like in Brave heart.
Funny you should bring that up. Those "cave dwellers" as you call them HAD swords NOT pointed sticks. So white Europe gets advancing work with metal.

laugh.gif
Only a monkey like you would think that was a credible challenge.

Funny you should bring that up. Those "cave dwellers" as you call them HAD swords NOT pointed sticks. So white Europe gets advancing work with metal.
Sorry but Africans were the first to work metal and actually invent steel. Try again.

laugh.gif
He/she/it HAS to. Admitting the TRUTH would hurt their RACIST claims.

Sorry but Africans were the first to work metal and actually invent steel. Try again.
Africa DID invent AIDS and Ebola and West Nile. Happy now?

Struck out on the metal claim so now youre trying to claim for Africa something nature invented and a white boy brought to the US?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

List them then, since it's not really a challenge for you. Shouldn't take a second...or will you evade again?

africans did NOT invent steel...keep swinging.

laugh.gif

List them then, since it's not really a challenge for you. Shouldn't take a second...or will you evade again?
I dont do what monkeys say. Your challenge is for you. Go look it up and get back to me.

africans did NOT invent steel...keep swinging.
Actually they did monkey. Look it up.

Struck out on the metal claim so now youre trying to claim for Africa something nature invented and a white boy brought to the US?
laugh.gif
So let's see according to you blacks invented ALL the good things and whites and nature the bad things. Sound about right to YOUR ignorant racist mind?

laugh.gif
So let's see according to you blacks invented ALL the good things and whites and nature the bad things. Sound about right to YOUR ignorant racist mind?
Sounds like white boy logic to me. Facts arent racist. I said nothing about Blacks inventing all good things. I said any inventions whites came up with were only because Blacks taught them or provided the knowledge for their discovery. Dont get all butthurt and start making up wild claims. You monkeys are funny when you do that.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back