Let’s Talk About Black Women’s Daily ‘Indignities’

Many of my posts that are too White just get "misplaced". Hmmm. that fact alone should be very telling.
I thought we were being halfway civilized, at least for a thread in the Racism forum. Must have been something to do with your title. Maybe you should have spelled Fiery right. LOL

Or perhaps a low tolerance for Free Speech/Press. Just sayin

I disagree with the thread being deleted too.

But claiming a right to free speech or free press on a forum that is owned by a private individual is ridiculous. The person who owns the site gets to decide what is acceptable and what is not. If they decide that all posts must be posted in a haiku, that is the way it is.

But claiming a right to free speech or free press on a forum that is owned by a private individual is ridiculous. The person who owns the site gets to decide what is acceptable and what is not. If they decide that all posts must be posted in a haiku, that is the way it is.

Many decide on anti white posting ONLY

There are plenty of pro-white threads on these forums.

really? how many keeds you have?
how many baby daddies?

40% of blacks on welfare
50% of baby daddy in jail
you tell me who gets the welfare
According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.Feb 28, 2015

Listen, white people are the number one recipients of disability in this country. Welfare ends at some point, disability can last a life time and you white motherfuckers reeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk of it. This is from a bribart report:
  • The federal government spends more money each year on cash payments for disabled former workers than it does on food stamps and welfare combined; America’s two largest disability programs, including health care for disabled workers, costs taxpayers $260 billion a year
  • In some parts of the country, such as Hale County, Alabama, one out of every four working-age adults collects a disability check

See white people don't like it when you come to them with facts, fact is white people take up more of federal spending than anybody in this country and these bitches know it

what a crock. The most welfare dependent loud mouthed failure of a demographic is suffering indignities?

http://journalisms.theroot.com/let-s-talk-about-black-women-s-daily-indignities-1793872678

har de fucking har

Child, what fuckin planet do you live on, welfare dependent....black women rank high on employment, rank high on have some type of secondary education and are the biggest demographics in consumer spending.....look it up or better still, get the fuck over your white ass......Google, disability....WHITE WELFARE REEKS OF IT!! Welfare eventually ends, disability and crooked doctors, a lifetime of welfare....motherfucka, please..and the costliest
At the very least you should get to work on those GED math classes.

"...black women...are the biggest demographics (sic) in consumer spending...look it up..."

Take your own advice and look it up. Your black ass will learn something about your overall level of ignorance.

There are plenty of pro-white threads on these forums.
Considering the inaction by society at large when it comes to anti-white hate in the west, there really should be a lot more of those threads.

what a crock. The most welfare dependent loud mouthed failure of a demographic is suffering indignities?

http://journalisms.theroot.com/let-s-talk-about-black-women-s-daily-indignities-1793872678

har de fucking har

Child, what fuckin planet do you live on, welfare dependent....black women rank high on employment, rank high on have some type of secondary education and are the biggest demographics in consumer spending.....look it up or better still, get the fuck over your white ass......Google, disability....WHITE WELFARE REEKS OF IT!! Welfare eventually ends, disability and crooked doctors, a lifetime of welfare....motherfucka, please..and the costliest
At the very least you should get to work on those GED math classes.

"...black women...are the biggest demographics (sic) in consumer spending...look it up..."

Take your own advice and look it up. Your black ass will learn something about your overall level of ignorance.
Uh, you need to pay attention, bitch....I agree with your dumb stupid ass.

Forum List

Back