LEVIN: ‘WAR ON COPS,’ EFFORT TO ‘NATIONALIZE’ LOCAL POLICE UNDERWAY

People better WAKE UP.
a video at the site

snip:

byJEFFREY POOR22 Dec 2014159

On his Monday radio broadcast, conservative talker Mark Levin hammered President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder in the wake of a string of incidents involving local police, which have become national issues — Michael Brown in Ferguson, MO, Eric Garner in New York City and the recent executions of two NYPD officers over the weekend.
According to Levin, there is a “war on cops” being waged nationally, which he explained was part of an effort to nationalize local police departments.

“[W]hat’s going on there?” Levin said. “It’s a war on the cops. They want to nationalize local police departments. Nationalize them to ruin them. To control them.

Every miscreant and malcontent suddenly has his say so over how our police officers are supposed to conduct themselves. All of a sudden every cop is supposed to wear a video camera. Why? Because they can’t trust be trusted don’t you know? All of a sudden all the police departments are overly-militarized. Why? Has somebody been shot with a tank? All of the sudden you can’t profile.

But of course you have to profile on a legitimate basis. It’s done all the time. Obama does it endlessly.”

ALL of it here:
Levin War on Cops Effort to Nationalize Local Police Underway - Breitbart

Mark Levin tells you what to think, eh?

He has knowledge. That's a bad thing, huh. Why do you fear diversity? I thought you encouraged it.

heads in the sand is much easier

There is no plot afoot to nationalize the police force. In fact, it sounds like a bunch of fear mongering in an effort to shift towards privatizing the police force. Levin is an imbecile and is desperate to try to make himself more relevant than he is.

Levin is far from an imbecile.... he, unlike Barry Kardashian is very well informed on events, history and even more importantly, the U.S. Constitution.

Its saddens me that any of my fellow ctizens would actually think that Mark Levin is anything but a charlatan.

Why do you believe that?

If it isn't obvious to you, you're beyond help.

People better WAKE UP.
a video at the site
]

Why would anyone listen to this jerk?

And most policemen welcome video cameras- it protects them from false accusations.

Anyway- I guess it is time for the Conservative Chicken Little claims of the day.
People better WAKE UP.
a video at the site
]

And most policemen welcome video cameras- it protects them from false accusations.

Anyway- I guess it is time for the Conservative Chicken Little claims of the day.

Why would anyone listen to Mark Levin? Well, unlike Obama, he's a real constitutional professor.

Well also unlike Obama, Levin is a professional entertainer.

People better WAKE UP.
a video at the site
]

People better WAKE UP.
a video at the site
]

Why would anyone listen to Mark Levin? Well, unlike Obama, he's a real constitutional professor.

Oh, for sure. You're really smart. Harvard grad?

People better WAKE UP.
a video at the site
]

People better WAKE UP.
a video at the site
]

Oh, for sure. You're really smart. Harvard grad?

Thanks.

It+s+a+conspiracy+obama+ordered+the+smashing+_0b0018e10259b945e72cbdbba12c5ce4.jpg

"LEVIN: ‘WAR ON COPS,’ EFFORT TO ‘NATIONALIZE’ LOCAL POLICE UNDERWAY"

Why would anyone take seriously what Levin has to say, he's a liar and rightwing partisan hack - just like the OP.

People better WAKE UP.
a video at the site

snip:

On his Monday radio broadcast, conservative talker Mark Levin hammered President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder in the wake of a string of incidents involving local police, which have become national issues — Michael Brown in Ferguson, MO, Eric Garner in New York City and the recent executions of two NYPD officers over the weekend.
According to Levin, there is a “war on cops” being waged nationally, which he explained was part of an effort to nationalize local police departments.

“[W]hat’s going on there?” Levin said. “It’s a war on the cops. They want to nationalize local police departments. Nationalize them to ruin them. To control them.

Every miscreant and malcontent suddenly has his say so over how our police officers are supposed to conduct themselves. All of a sudden every cop is supposed to wear a video camera. Why? Because they can’t trust be trusted don’t you know? All of a sudden all the police departments are overly-militarized. Why? Has somebody been shot with a tank? All of the sudden you can’t profile.

But of course you have to profile on a legitimate basis. It’s done all the time. Obama does it endlessly.”

ALL of it here:

He has knowledge. That's a bad thing, huh. Why do you fear diversity? I thought you encouraged it.

I have no problem with diversity...do you have no problem with regurgitation?

There is no plot afoot to nationalize the police force. In fact, it sounds like a bunch of fear mongering in an effort to shift towards privatizing the police force. Levin is an imbecile and is desperate to try to make himself more relevant than he is.

Speaking of fear mongering..

And the far left shows how disconnected from reality they truly are.

But I guess the far left ignore the police unions at all costs..

People better WAKE UP.
a video at the site

snip:

ALL of it here:

Blue Christmas with Porky Pig:

"LEVIN: ‘WAR ON COPS,’ EFFORT TO ‘NATIONALIZE’ LOCAL POLICE UNDERWAY"

Why would anyone take seriously what Levin has to say, he's a liar and rightwing partisan hack - just like the OP.

Yet so many far left drones take anything printed in any far left blog site or far left talking head as fact without question or hesitation..

People better WAKE UP.
a video at the site

snip:

ALL of it here:

The irony impaired far left are at it again..

Speaking in keywords they do not understand or even believe in..

Get back to me when you have a legit argument. Right now? You ain't holding shit. You talk much and say nothing.

Get back to me when you have a legit argument. Right now? You ain't holding shit. You talk much and say nothing.
Do you believe in privatizing police forces?

No. I have been very vocal on this.

No.
What is your reason?

No.
What is your reason?

The police is, whether you choose to accept it or not,by the people and for the people. It is Locke.
Any private police force is there only to protect and serve that private property or corporation.

Further, you have NOTHING.............and I mean nothing now or historically.........of any type of privatization of anything public that has been for the people and held accountable.

Ever.

No.
What is your reason?

The police is, whether you choose to accept it or not,by the people and for the people. It is Locke.
Any private police force is there only to protect and serve that private property or corporation.

Further, you have NOTHING.............and I mean nothing now or historically.........of any type of privatization of anything public that has been for the people and held accountable.

Ever.

So why are Holder and Obama holding meetings about regulations of local police?

No.
What is your reason?

Ever.

They can only deal with anything at the federal level. How do you not know this?

No.
What is your reason?

Ever.

They can only deal with anything at the federal level. How do you not know this?

Like what? Examples please.

Forum List

Back