LEVIN: ‘WAR ON COPS,’ EFFORT TO ‘NATIONALIZE’ LOCAL POLICE UNDERWAY

How would you know anything about what Levin says? It's not like you listen to his radio show and he is not carried throughout mainstream media the way left wing opinion is. You get your take based on what your lefty handlers tell you. That makes you dishonest in your assessment.
Who are anti-cop protestors protesting against? Is it Ferguson police or NYPD or police in general? Then consider that the protesting is nationwide.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/11/obamas-national-security-force/\

Start over.
That has nothing to do with Levin which makes my point about you relying on propaganda to form an opinion.

Sure it does. You know what I find peculiar about you and your ilk? It's the fact that there is so much out there that you can jack with Obama about but if you and yours are not lying through your teeth then you aren't happy. Why is that? Dishonest to the fucking core?
Try something different and respond as per the topic. I have no idea what you just blathered about.

If you aren't lying through your teeth then you can't communicate. You don't know how. Neither does Levin.

You can always tell when you're over the target because of all the flak.

heads in the sand is much easier

There is no plot afoot to nationalize the police force. In fact, it sounds like a bunch of fear mongering in an effort to shift towards privatizing the police force. Levin is an imbecile and is desperate to try to make himself more relevant than he is.

Levin is far from an imbecile.... he, unlike Barry Kardashian is very well informed on events, history and even more importantly, the U.S. Constitution.
Noo, he's pretty much an imbecile.

He's a big poppy pants too, huh.
Those are your words..

That has nothing to do with Levin which makes my point about you relying on propaganda to form an opinion.

Sure it does. You know what I find peculiar about you and your ilk? It's the fact that there is so much out there that you can jack with Obama about but if you and yours are not lying through your teeth then you aren't happy. Why is that? Dishonest to the fucking core?
Try something different and respond as per the topic. I have no idea what you just blathered about.

If you aren't lying through your teeth then you can't communicate. You don't know how. Neither does Levin.

Nobody gives a damn what you think. You're a child in an adult game.

heads in the sand is much easier

There is no plot afoot to nationalize the police force. In fact, it sounds like a bunch of fear mongering in an effort to shift towards privatizing the police force. Levin is an imbecile and is desperate to try to make himself more relevant than he is.

Levin is far from an imbecile.... he, unlike Barry Kardashian is very well informed on events, history and even more importantly, the U.S. Constitution.
Noo, he's pretty much an imbecile.

He's a big poppy pants too, huh.
Those are your words..

Yes, and that's pretty much all you have to say.

Confirmed. Levin is right on.

He's lying and apparently you are a lying conniving sack of shit or lack critical thinking skills. Get an argument together and get back to me. You're just slimy at this point.

He's lying and apparently you are a lying conniving sack of shit or lack critical thinking skills. Get an argument together and get back to me. You're just slimy at this point.

More confirmation. Thanks. Why you so angry?

Levin has been trying to make a name for himself for years in Conservative circles. Unfortunately he has. Loser.

More confirmation. Thanks.

Yep. Anything to make sure that you show your true colors.

More confirmation. Thanks.

Yep. Anything to make sure that you show your true colors.

My colors are red, white and blue. Yours is just red.

More confirmation. Thanks. Why you so angry?

trolls are like that. nothing but spew

You show the video of Obama saying that's what we need. but to even suggest it's the plan happening. they tell you oh no oh no. that's isn't what you're seeing.

Instead they get all huffy and puffy and whine it's a Conspiracy.....

too damn funny

You show the video of Obama saying that's what we need. but to even suggest it's the plan happening. they tell you oh no oh no. that's isn't what you're seeing.

Instead they get all huffy and puffy and whine it's a Conspiracy.....

too damn funny

They will tell you who they fear by their hate.

People better WAKE UP.
a video at the site

snip:

byJEFFREY POOR22 Dec 2014159

On his Monday radio broadcast, conservative talker Mark Levin hammered President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder in the wake of a string of incidents involving local police, which have become national issues — Michael Brown in Ferguson, MO, Eric Garner in New York City and the recent executions of two NYPD officers over the weekend.
According to Levin, there is a “war on cops” being waged nationally, which he explained was part of an effort to nationalize local police departments.

“[W]hat’s going on there?” Levin said. “It’s a war on the cops. They want to nationalize local police departments. Nationalize them to ruin them. To control them.

Every miscreant and malcontent suddenly has his say so over how our police officers are supposed to conduct themselves. All of a sudden every cop is supposed to wear a video camera. Why? Because they can’t trust be trusted don’t you know? All of a sudden all the police departments are overly-militarized. Why? Has somebody been shot with a tank? All of the sudden you can’t profile.

But of course you have to profile on a legitimate basis. It’s done all the time. Obama does it endlessly.”

ALL of it here:
Levin War on Cops Effort to Nationalize Local Police Underway - Breitbart

Mark Levin tells you what to think, eh?

Forum List

Back