Lewandowski testifying in the house...

70654157_2277458245716811_4589941943332503552_n.png

theres not a RW'r breathing that isnt a weak ass chickenshit -

Trumps lawyer tells pencildick not to answer questions - pencildick doesnt answer questions.

gee, who knew ...
Oh piss off. Everyone knows all he had to do was change one word from the report and suddenly the dems say he lied and want to prosecute him for it. It’s the game you assholes play. So let’s play it.

View attachment 279735

NADLER: “Mr. Lewandowski, is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report on June 19th 2017, that you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Is there a book and page number that you can reference me to please? I don’t have a copy of the report in front of me.”
NADLER: “Volume II, page 90. But I — I simply ask you is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report on June 19th, 2017, that you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Could you read the exact language of the report because I don’t have it available to me.”
NADLER: “I don’t think I have to do that. I have limited time. Did you meet alone with the president on that date?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Congressman I’d like you to refresh my memory by providing the report so I can follow along.”

A ‘Charade!’: Lewandowski Derails Impeachment Hearing By Refusing to Answer Questions Without a Copy of Mueller Report - AIR.TV

Democrats want to play gotcha games then they get what they deserve.

They actually thought this guy was going to come in and say something outside the (4 corners of the Mueller report) what a bunch of idiots and political hacks. :banghead::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trumps lawyer tells pencildick not to answer questions - pencildick doesnt answer questions.

gee, who knew ...

So the dumbassed Democrats let a big donor lawyer grill Lewandowski for 30 minutes. He got no fucking where!

gee, who knew ...

So the dumbassed Democrats let a big donor lawyer grill Lewandowski for 30 minutes. He got no fucking where!

A lawyer questioning an even better lawyer what a bunch of dumbasses!

View attachment 279735

NADLER: “Mr. Lewandowski, is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report on June 19th 2017, that you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Is there a book and page number that you can reference me to please? I don’t have a copy of the report in front of me.”
NADLER: “Volume II, page 90. But I — I simply ask you is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report on June 19th, 2017, that you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Could you read the exact language of the report because I don’t have it available to me.”
NADLER: “I don’t think I have to do that. I have limited time. Did you meet alone with the president on that date?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Congressman I’d like you to refresh my memory by providing the report so I can follow along.”

A ‘Charade!’: Lewandowski Derails Impeachment Hearing By Refusing to Answer Questions Without a Copy of Mueller Report - AIR.TV

He should be held n contempt and jailed until his attitude readjusts.

They can pick up everyone who has refused to comply with congressional subpoenas and stick them in the cell with him.

View attachment 279735

I love that guy. Remember when he ripped the snot out of that CNN asswipe? LOL

gee, who knew ...

Cory couldnt get Trumps pecker out of his mouth long enough to speak -

View attachment 279735

They can pick up everyone who has refused to comply with congressional subpoenas and stick them in the cell with him.
Shall we grab Lois Lerner while we are making the sweep?

View attachment 279735

People don’t have the right to see what they are being asked about?

View attachment 279735

Would you include torture?

The best moment was when Lewandowski addressed Eric Swalwell as “President Swalwell.

gee, who knew ...

A lawyer questioning an even better lawyer what a bunch of dumbasses!

Corey isn't a lawyer.

View attachment 279735

For demanding the source document they were trying to put him in a perjury trap with?

How authoritarian of you.

Forum List

Back