Lewandowski testifying in the house...

All they’re doing is going over what he said in the Mueller report

Like I said, a dog and pony show. A waste of tax dollars to hear the same shit for the 3rd time.
Well it’s one thing to have something buried in the report nobody’s going to read and another thing to have them stand in front of the US Congress and say out loud what’s in the report. There’s a lot of crime in that report. And Lewandowski just admitted to some of it.
The only crime is what the Democrats are doing to our nation in the name of "get Trump"

dailycaller.com ^ | Shelby Talcott Reporter September 17, 2019

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski slammed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during Tuesday’s hearing on a congressional impeachment inquiry, noting that he didn’t delete his emails.

Lewandowski testified before the House Judiciary Committee Tuesday regarding an impeachment inquiry about President Donald Trump’s potential obstruction of justice. The White House ordered him not to speak about any conversation with the president or senior presidential advisers that were not mentioned in former special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, according to White House counsel Pat Cipollone.

“I also received hundreds of thousands of emails, some days with as many as a thousand emails,” Lewandowski told lawmakers. “And unlike Hillary Clinton, I don’t think I ever deleted any of those.” (RELATED: Corey Lewandowski Opens Up About Possible Senate Run)

WATCH:

“Regardless, as the special counsel determined, there was no conspiracy or collusion between the Trump campaign and foreign government either on my watch or afterwards,” Lewandowski said, adding:

“In conclusion, and it’s sad to say, this country has spent over three years and 40 million taxpayer dollars on these investigations, and it’s now clear that the investigation was populated by many Trump haters who had their own agenda — to take down a duly elected president of the United States.”

Clinton set up a private email server in her New York home while she was the secretary of state. The FBI found that she was “extremely careless” but did not recommend charges. “Several thousand” work-related emails weren’t turned over to the State Department and were deleted, although the FBI concluded this was not done “in an effort to conceal them,” BBC reported in 2016.

“What there has been, however, is harassment of the this president since the day he won the election,” Lewandowski continued. “We as a nation would be better suited to face our efforts to true crises in our country instead of going down rabbit holes like this hearing.”

Lewandowski just admitted he lies in front of the American people. He say doesn’t everybody?

They are showing interviews of Cory Lewandowski on MSNBC and Fox and he’s lying again and again.
Then he says well that was just the media. It doesn’t count.

He said he doesn’t remember the president ever asking him to get involved with Jeff sessions but then he wrote down this note that was dictated to him by Donald Trump.

EEsidjIXsAA6fCl

He said he only needs to tell the truth when he raises his hand and swears to God Underoath. The rest of the time he can lie all he wants.

EEst5CdXYAEeTH5

Now he’s saying that maybe the Mueller report isn’t right because of what they’re saying here.

So is he calling the Mueller report lies? When he testified to Mueller under oath?

He was asked if he knew that the message was illegal that Trump asked him to deliver to sessions and he said I never had the privilege to go to Harvard Law school.

I don’t understand the difference between Lewandowski delivering the message to sessions which he didn’t do and Cory telling Deerborn to deliver it for him.

They just brought it up. He said why did you tell Deerborn to deliver the message? And Cory said I can’t talk about private Conversations.

They just quoted the Mueller report that said Deerborn told Cory Lewandowski that he handled the situation but in truth he didn’t deliver the message because he knew it was illegal.

And Lewandowski said he can’t remember talking with Deerborn. The guy he said he told to deliver this message from Trump.

Now Lewandowski is suddenly saying I can’t say anything because those people work for Trump and I am not supposed to repeat anything they said.

Trump won a 1 Trillion dollar deficit and gets his large ass kissed by his drones

When you got nothing... CHANGE THE SUBJECT....

Before W, the GOP supported tax and spending cuts.

Since W, the GOP has supported huge spending increases... and tax cuts... with disastrous consequences for all of us.

Democrats support huge spending increases and massive tax hikes.... which produces GREECE....

Cory made monkeys out of the democrats today.
The Republicans made monkeys out of the democrats today.
The democrats made monkeys out of the democrats today.
The MSM made monkeys out of the democrats today.

You kind of get the picture of what happened in Nader's hearing today....

EEsw0kRXUAAOIPb

So this is the job they were dangling in front of Cory Lewandowski

Forum List

Back