Lewandowski testifying in the house...

Cory was asked if Trump asked him to do anything else illegal and he said he can’t say because that’s privileged information. But then Nadler came out and said under Nixon if a discussion is made concerning a crime, it’s no longer privileged.

That's a lie, he said more than once Trump never asked him to do anything illegal.

No he didn’t. He claimed executive privilege. I’m sitting here watching it.

It’s on C-SPAN three.

They’re taking all these mini breaks to talk because they’re in covering all these little possibly criminal actions and they have to stop and talk about which direction to go.

Now Escobar the representative from El Paso is talking.
She’s talking about people that work for Trump that are hiding. And refusing to show up.

EEsidjIXsAA6fCl

Read it. Lewandowski said under oath this was the letter that was dictated to him by Donald Trump and Trump told him to take to Jeff sessions.

Read it people. It’s not even one long paragraph. Read the whole thing. He said under oath.

Cory was asked if Trump asked him to do anything else illegal and he said he can’t say because that’s privileged information. But then Nadler came out and said under Nixon if a discussion is made concerning a crime, it’s no longer privileged.

That's a lie, he said more than once Trump never asked him to do anything illegal.

It’s on C-SPAN three.

I don't have Cspan 3, none of the networks are covering it. But in the early going he said several times he was never asked to do anything illegal. Of course the commies refused to accept that answer and kept insinuating otherwise, that's what they do.

"I think they hate this president more than they love their country." - Lewandowski

Better: "they hate this president more than they love drag queens."

Democrat Congressman Wacky Hakeem Jeffries: “Are you the hitman, the bagman, the lookout, or all of the above?”

Corey Lewandowski: “I think I’m the good looking man actually.”

Congressman: "OK."

Democrat Congressman Wacky Hakeem Jeffries: “Are you the hitman, the bagman, the lookout, or all of the above?”

He should have said “I’m Corn Pop bitch!”

Lewandowski first witness to testify in house dems impeachment probe

Watch Live: Corey Lewandowski, Rob Porter Testify to House Committee

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter are set to testify Tuesday in front of the House Judiciary Committee as part of its investigation into whether the president obstructed justice and should be impeached.
Lewandowski, who is mulling a Senate run in New Hampshire in 2020, tweeted ahead of the hearing: “Excited about the opportunity to remind the American people today there was no collusion no obstruction. There were lots of angry Democrats who tried to take down a duly elected President. Tune in. #Senate2020.”

:lmao:

It has been hilarious so far!
All we need is a clown car n Benny hill music.

It’s on C-SPAN three.

I don't have Cspan 3, none of the networks are covering it. But in the early going he said several times he was never asked to do anything illegal. Of course the commies refused to accept that answer and kept insinuating otherwise, that's what they do.

Wrong. Anytime They asked Lewandowski anything the president said he’s read a prepared statement that the conversation is privileged. He must’ve said that statement 30 or 40 time so far.
Not a single time has Lewandowski said Trump told him something. Not once.

In fact, the closest he said to it is if it’s written in the report then it’s true. He refused to even read the statement that he took from dictation from Donald Trump.

In fact, he’s been asked at least 10 times to read the statement that he did as dictation from Donald Trump and he’s refused to. He said you read it. He won’t deny he wrote it and he admits that he took it as dictation but he refuses to read the actual words. He won’t say anything that Trump said.

Well he must be good looking. He’s got a family and yet he was balling hope Hicks. Until they had a very public break up in front of Trump Tower. That’s when Cory‘s wife found out he been boning hope.

Maybe he’ll run on that for the Senate. After all Trump does it.

Adultery is very popular among Republicans. I think three of the four Republican candidates are adulterers.
On the fourth one, no one‘s come forward......yet.

Now Republicans are whining about there’s other lawyers there and consultants and how come we have to have consultants and how are they gettin paid and where did they come from?

All they’re doing is going over what he said in the Mueller report

Like I said, a dog and pony show. A waste of tax dollars to hear the same shit for the 3rd time.
Well it’s one thing to have something buried in the report nobody’s going to read and another thing to have them stand in front of the US Congress and say out loud what’s in the report. There’s a lot of crime in that report. And Lewandowski just admitted to some of it.

Forum List

Back