Lewandowski testifying in the house...

View attachment 279735

NADLER: “Mr. Lewandowski, is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report on June 19th 2017, that you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Is there a book and page number that you can reference me to please? I don’t have a copy of the report in front of me.”
NADLER: “Volume II, page 90. But I — I simply ask you is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report on June 19th, 2017, that you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Could you read the exact language of the report because I don’t have it available to me.”
NADLER: “I don’t think I have to do that. I have limited time. Did you meet alone with the president on that date?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Congressman I’d like you to refresh my memory by providing the report so I can follow along.”

A ‘Charade!’: Lewandowski Derails Impeachment Hearing By Refusing to Answer Questions Without a Copy of Mueller Report - AIR.TV

Democrats want to play gotcha games then they get what they deserve.
Corey aced that test!

View attachment 279735

NADLER: “Mr. Lewandowski, is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report on June 19th 2017, that you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Is there a book and page number that you can reference me to please? I don’t have a copy of the report in front of me.”
NADLER: “Volume II, page 90. But I — I simply ask you is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report on June 19th, 2017, that you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Could you read the exact language of the report because I don’t have it available to me.”
NADLER: “I don’t think I have to do that. I have limited time. Did you meet alone with the president on that date?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Congressman I’d like you to refresh my memory by providing the report so I can follow along.”

A ‘Charade!’: Lewandowski Derails Impeachment Hearing By Refusing to Answer Questions Without a Copy of Mueller Report - AIR.TV

He should be held n contempt and jailed until his attitude readjusts.

They can pick up everyone who has refused to comply with congressional subpoenas and stick them in the cell with him.

Would you include torture?
I suppose you can if you want.

Not really what I had in mind though.

Lewandowski just cost himself the Senate. "I have no obligation to be honest with the media."

Spoken like a true Trump sycophant. Trump has lied to the media over 12,000 times. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

The Washington Post, much like the New York Times have absolutely zero credibility, they are nothing more than fellow swamp creatures with the Democratic Party.

I appreciate Trump exposing this reality to all common sense Americans.

I will say Trump is a great salesman and does know how to embellish for a winning and desired effect.

Last edited:
Lewandowski first witness to testify in house dems impeachment probe

Watch Live: Corey Lewandowski, Rob Porter Testify to House Committee

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter are set to testify Tuesday in front of the House Judiciary Committee as part of its investigation into whether the president obstructed justice and should be impeached.
Lewandowski, who is mulling a Senate run in New Hampshire in 2020, tweeted ahead of the hearing: “Excited about the opportunity to remind the American people today there was no collusion no obstruction. There were lots of angry Democrats who tried to take down a duly elected President. Tune in. #Senate2020.”

:lmao:

It has been hilarious so far!

It is ludicrous. You find it funny, I find Lewandowski to be an expert in obstructing justice. To bad the Chairman wasn't a litigator, a good one would have found Lewandowski to be in Contempt of Congress, and the hearing stopped, and the Capital Police ordered to take Lewandowski into custody.

You really think that after already undergoing over 20 HOURS of testimony that some super duper litigator could extract something out of Corey?

Get real. His IQ is at least 50 points higher than the majority of those clowns asking the questions.

View attachment 279735

He should be held n contempt and jailed until his attitude readjusts.

They can pick up everyone who has refused to comply with congressional subpoenas and stick them in the cell with him.
Again, fuck off. You jack offs are insisting on this shit show. So settle in. You aren’t getting jack shit. You aren’t going to arrest anyone. The only thing you’ll accomplish is looking like the morons you are.

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion."

"First, a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Second, a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations against entities, employees, and volunteers working on the Clinton Campaign and then released stolen documents. The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.......

" the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts"

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

This wasn't a Congressional investigation and the issue is far from dead. Congress has every right to investigate the connection.

First, a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Those Russian memes on Facebook were awful!!

Second, a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations against entities, employees, and volunteers working on the Clinton Campaign and then released stolen documents.

There ought to be a law against exposing Democrat corruption.

EEtX9vxWwAAe9_f

Corey Lewandowski said today on TV that he had taken dictation for the president many times. And he was under oath. Just like he was under oath when he said that he only did it one time in the Mueller report.

So he said that he’s not under any obligation to speak the truth to the American people or to the media. The only time he asked to speak the truth is when he standing before a judge or Congress and he raises his hand and swears to God.

And he’s planning on running for the Senate. That looks like the kind a senator I’d want if I was a Republican.

Trump told Hope Hicks she was "the best piece of tail" Corey Lewandowski would ever have, book claims

Republicans do like their adulterers. Three of the four Republican presidential nominees are adulterers and we don’t have anything about the fourth one being an adulterer........yet.

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter are set to testify Tuesday in front of the House Judiciary Committee as part of its investigation into whether the president obstructed justice and should be impeached.
Lewandowski, who is mulling a Senate run in New Hampshire in 2020, tweeted ahead of the hearing: “Excited about the opportunity to remind the American people today there was no collusion no obstruction. There were lots of angry Democrats who tried to take down a duly elected President. Tune in. #Senate2020.”

He lied under oath, and also admitted under oath the Mueller report was accurate on him telling Sessions to fire Mueller at behest of Trump. Major fuck up. And if he wasn't lying to Congress, then he was lying to the FBI. This is not going to turn out well. For him.

Last edited:

It is ludicrous. You find it funny, I find Lewandowski to be an expert in obstructing justice. To bad the Chairman wasn't a litigator, a good one would have found Lewandowski to be in Contempt of Congress, and the hearing stopped, and the Capital Police ordered to take Lewandowski into custody.

You really think that after already undergoing over 20 HOURS of testimony that some super duper litigator could extract something out of Corey?

Get real. His IQ is at least 50 points higher than the majority of those clowns asking the questions.

Sometimes arrogance comes with those of high intelligence. I doubt Lewanddowski is a member of Mensa, his arrogance came through immediately and smart people rarely poke a giant in the eye.

Sometimes arrogance comes with those of high intelligence. I doubt Lewanddowski is a member of Mensa, his arrogance came through immediately and smart people rarely poke a giant in the eye.

I doubt Lewanddowski is a member of Mensa,

Compared to the Dems, he's a fucking genius.

his arrogance came through immediately and smart people rarely poke a giant in the eye.

Don't poke Jabba the Nutt, he might eat you.

I doubt Lewanddowski is a member of Mensa,

Compared to the Dems, he's a fucking genius.

his arrogance came through immediately and smart people rarely poke a giant in the eye.

Don't poke Jabba the Nutt, he might eat you.

Funny ^^^; not even close to the quality of an idiot-gram.

He lied under oath, and also admitted under oath the Mueller report was accurate on him telling Sessions to fire Mueller at behest of Trump. Major fuck up. And if he wasn't lying to Congress, then he was lying to the FBI. This is not going to turn out well. For him.

The only people we know lied under oath are comey et all who we got to watch lie to congress, and in some cases lie to the FISA court.

Forgive me please if I dismiss your feigned outrage as just another example of partisan theatre.

Smart people almost always poke giants in the eye. Especially when the giant is flailing around like a drug addled fool.

Smart people almost always poke giants in the eye. Especially when the giant is flailing around like a drug addled fool.

Glad you agree.

Forum List

Back