LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Christophobic bigot. The children belong to their parents, not the government indoctrination centers (public school).
And certainly not to the pedophiles that head up the sex groups.
Never heard the Catholic church referred to as a "sex group" before....but ok....sounds about right.
One of the reasons I left the Catholic church as a teenager, aside from its bizarre and humiliating treatment of us supposedly second-class female persons, was its seeming to be a religion totally obsessed with sex and it continues to use the presence of male genitalia as an entry ticket. It didn't seem to be offering anything about the broader picture of spiritual growth and what we could find out about the postulated presence of a supreme being in our universe. It turns out that these protestant cults offer even more of this rubbish than the males who lead the Catholic church did. Yeah. I'd say that they are all "sex groups."
The mentally ill and intellectually stunted often make such claims. The truth is, it reflects their own illness, not the illness of the church or the institution of Christianity.
The "institution of Christianity" has no part in this. The morons from these phony "Christian" cults have everything to do with these persistent attacks on LGBTs, but they are the stupid assholes who want to govern every personal thing in peoples' lives and need a scapegoat, which they quickly found in LGBTs and transgenders. These cult morons need to mind their own business. Each person will decide what s/he wishes to do.

Dear Lysistrata
Do you recognize that the proven effective approach to
healing people of unwanted homosexual or transgender orientation
has come from Christian practice of spiritual healing?

I agree with you that this depends on people deciding what they wish to do.

The problem is compounded when the LGBT reject and
obstruct people from getting help with spiritual healing.
Not only does this method work naturally and voluntarily
to heal people of unwanted LGBT orientation but also
has been medically documented for curing causes of
both physical and mental illness.

Do you see any LGBT including much less promoting
spiritual healing to save lives lost to addiction, disease or suicide?

No, the LGBT "BLAME" Christians for abuse that we see
in some cases of bullying or forced "conversion" that fails.

But we don't see any credit or attention going to
Christian healing that has SAVED lives from disease, addictions,
abuse and other ills, and prevented suicides, homicides and other
consequences of mental, criminal or social ills.

I commend you for not confusing this with the entire Christian faith and practice as an institution.
Many people BLAME the Christian and Conservative right, and cannot distinguish the good from the bad.

Do you acknowledge that for political tactics,
the liberal left pushing for LGBT inclusion
goes TOO FAR by censoring the solutions
on the right including Christian approaches
that recognize people's free choice and help use that to free them
from addiction and spiritual causes that otherwise prevent them from healing?

You seem to be able to separate the Christian institution
from the obstruction and opposition to free choice in LGBT decisions.

What about the obstruction going on within the LGBT ranks,
community and movement itself.

Do you see that as a political lobby, this has become
an institution that excludes Christian voices and choices?

Do you see the flip side as well.
or do you believe that is only INDIVIDUALS within the LGBT doing that
and it's not institutionalized as a group?

Thanks Lysistrata for showing reasoning
and discernment here that I wish more people would apply.

If we can help more people to think and share on this level,
maybe we can dismantle the "institutionalized" approach
of rejecting and bullying people by "group identity"
and start hearing and receiving each other as individuals
speaking and deciding for ourselves. I agree that's the solution!

One of the reasons I left the Catholic church as a teenager, aside from its bizarre and humiliating treatment of us supposedly second-class female persons, was its seeming to be a religion totally obsessed with sex and it continues to use the presence of male genitalia as an entry ticket. It didn't seem to be offering anything about the broader picture of spiritual growth and what we could find out about the postulated presence of a supreme being in our universe. It turns out that these protestant cults offer even more of this rubbish than the males who lead the Catholic church did. Yeah. I'd say that they are all "sex groups."
The mentally ill and intellectually stunted often make such claims. The truth is, it reflects their own illness, not the illness of the church or the institution of Christianity.
The "institution of Christianity" has no part in this. The morons from these phony "Christian" cults have everything to do with these persistent attacks on LGBTs, but they are the stupid assholes who want to govern every personal thing in peoples' lives and need a scapegoat, which they quickly found in LGBTs and transgenders. These cult morons need to mind their own business. Each person will decide what s/he wishes to do.
This LGBTQ crap is just the latest fad from the left to keep kids confused and manipulative. If children don't know who they are and how they were created then they will be confused, and that's exactly what the left wants so they can step in and direct their lives. A truly independent thinker and a person confident in the knowledge of God and His creation is a threat.
I would bet money that lys is a faggot teacher.

And you can see from the way she forms her statements..her purpose is to drive a wedge between kids and their parents, kids and their community, and bring them to depravity.

That's what the schools do any more. They should be burned to the ground and the teachers dragged into the village square and flogged.

I can see by your violence that you are a member of one of these cheap cults. I am against having teachers in schools trying to indoctrinate the kids when their parents aren't there. The kids' religious upbringing is entirely the responsibility of the parents. This drive among the phony "Christian" cults to have their cult ideas taught in schools when the parents aren't there is ridiculous, but these cults attempt to recruit as much as they can. There is no point in reading from the New Testament to a kid whose parents are not Christian, and no point in reciting the Lord's Prayer and requiring a Jewish kid to remain silent or to recite, except for purposes of recruitment when the kid's parents aren't there. This example, of course, leaves out children of parents of other faiths.

Moreover, there have been plenty of cases in which kids in schools have been required to attend assemblies that featured religious recruiters.
Kids need to know about different lifestyles, thats sort of the reason we go to school - to help us fit in to a civilised society.

Its also more pertinent for those poor kids whose parents are not fully developed as people. They need to see an alternative to hate.

Christophobic bigot. The children belong to their parents, not the government indoctrination centers (public school).
Parents are always welcome to teach their children themselves or pick the private RELIGIOUS school of their choice. That option has always been there.
Thank you. The folks who insist on complaining and want "god" and "prayer" back in schools, which are necessarily sectarian, are people who refuse to acknowledge that it is that parents' duty to raise their children as to these matters. When I was a child in public school, we said the Christian Lord's Prayer every morning. I sat next to a Jewish kid. It took years for me to realize that this prayer did not exist in the Jewish faith. It was totally sectarian. The school was invading her parents' rights to raise their child as a Jewish person.
Schools are not *necessarily sectarian* . That's nonsense that came about with the nationalization of our schools, also known as the commization of our schools, which started with the creation of the Dept. of Education. The dept of education, like so many other leftist organizations, is actually concerned with the dumbing down of kids..not their education. Which is why our schools and our children have gone steadily downhill since it's inception.

Schools should be locally managed and should receive nothing from the feds, and they should exist in the form that the community that funds them decides is best suited for their children. Eliminate all federal funding, eliminate all federal interference, eliminate all federal oversight. Eliminate every single federal *program* from the stupid "clubs" that target and brainwash vulnerable kids for heavy doses of indoctrination around pizza and dancing, to the stupid food programs. Get the forest service, the dept. of fish and wildlife, and planned parenthood out of our schools entirely. And start firing teachers.

Until we do that, our schools will continue to be the disgusting crapholes they currently are.

People are pulling their kids out like there's no tomorrow, and that's a good thing.

What I actually said that ideas about a supreme being, the existence of this supreme being, and prayers being offered up to this being are necessarily sectarian, and should not be included in schools. The educational basics can be taught to our kids without such sectarianism, and the kids' instruction in faith should be left up to the parents, not "the community." BTW: food programs are NOT "stupid." Kids come to class hungry. The forest service, the "dept. of fish and wildlife, and planned parenthood" are not involved in our schools. I agree that teachers who bring religious materials to their classes should be fired.

Academic excellence can, and must, be achieved without sectarianism. Moreover, remember that these kids will have to survive and compete against kids from all over the world when we are gone.

Dear Lysistrata
1. What if the Liberal/LGBT is using Government as that body of "supreme authority" while others do not.

Does that count as a belief system based on some "external"
or "universal" "supreme absolute authority"?

2. If you do not see both liberal/LGBT (which is argued as BELIEVING in Government as the central authority for establishing the collective will of the people) and Christian/organized religions about deifying "a supreme being" as similar "beliefs"
isn't that a form of DISCRIMINATION to only
apply "religious" references in Constitutional law
ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO FALL UNDER the "beliefs"
you pinpoint (ie only those "beliefs" that refer to a "supreme being" as you limit this definition to)

Shouldn't ANY BELIEF be treated the same?

Not just "beliefs concerning supreme PERSONIFIED authority"
but what about beliefs concerning government as a supreme authority?

Sholdn't ANYONE's BELIEF be protected equally from the BELIEFS of other people or groups, instead of some biased agenda or policy
being decided by the govt or school administration that EXCLUDES people of other beliefs?

Shouldn't this be applied to everyone who objects and doesn't believe in or feel equally included, protected or represented by the FAITH BASED beliefs promoted by factions who have those beliefs that the others do not.

3. if not, Lysistrata if you do NOT believe as I do that LGBT and Christian beliefs, liberal and conservative beliefs about govt shold be treated equally,
then what about MY BELIEFS as a Constitutionalist (which is a political religion I have a right to defend and exercise for myself though not impose on others either) and as a believer in equal rights and representation for each person regardless of beliefs (including religious, political or political religious beliefs all treated equally as creeds).

Don't I have a right to treat these LGBT/liberal and Christian/Conservative beliefs as equal, and not be subject to govt laws or public policies that unconstitutionally establish one while penalizing or prohibiting the other.

What about my beliefs, do those count?
by my beliefs, it is equally unconstitutional to impose either one through public policy, but both sides in conflict should agree on a consensual way to write and apply policy so that beliefs on both sides are equally included, represented and protected. Thus I believe that in cases involving faith based beliefs that can't be changed or forced to change by govt, this requires local mediation to resolve conflicts and arrive at a mutually agreed consensus decision even if that agreement is to separate funding or jurisdiction. Only agreed policies that reflect the public as a whole (not one side being represented while the other is left out) can be considered public law that is constitutionally equally protecting, including and representing people equally. without equal inclusion it causes discrimination by creed.

Are you okay with that belief I have in interpreting creed
to mean secular beliefs and political beliefs and religions
equally as you take religion to mean organized religions only?

As for your definition, can Buddhists teach to focus on Wisdom as universal supreme truth? Does that count as a "supreme being" if it is not personified.

So if Buddhism does not have a supreme being or deity, are you saying Buddhists can teach in schools but not Christians?

Do you see how it's not fair to say only beings or personified authorities can be the focus of a religious teaching or belief.

Buddhists will claim they do not believe in a supreme being.
So your definition of what is a biased religious belief
would not treat Buddhists the same as Christians.
Not to mention Atheists whose beliefs are not based on
an organized religion but individual beliefs.

I don't see how people are going to be treated equally under law
if we start "nitpicking" what constitutes a belief or not recognized by law.

So that's why I treat all beliefs as equally protected
as a creed under Civil Rights and under free exercise of religion
under the First Amendment.

I'm trying to treat and include all people equally
regardless how we EXPRESS our beliefs.

Does that make sense?
I feel I cover more people from more views and groups this way
and try to be equal and universal about it. Thanks Lysistrata
please reply to which points above you can agree or disagree with
and why?

Where did anyone get the idea that government is a "belief system" or that being LGBT involves such a thing a belief that government is a central authority any more than any other demographic group does? A person's "belief system" and a person's sexual orientation have nothing to do with each other. I have blue eyes, does this mean I "believe" in something? I am a heterosexual. Does this mean that I have joined some "belief" group?

BEING of a certain sexual orientation is a state of being, which does not involve any choice, and CHOOSING to join a particular "faith" group is a choice of religion. The two are asymetrical. One is a state of being. The other is a choice of what beliefs one wishes to adopt. They cannot be compared. They are two very different concepts.

This idea that being LGBT is a religion is utter nonsense but out by the crap "Christians." It's a hysterical theory not to be believed.

Kids need to know about different lifestyles, thats sort of the reason we go to school - to help us fit in to a civilised society.

Its also more pertinent for those poor kids whose parents are not fully developed as people. They need to see an alternative to hate.

Don't be so coy faggot, you want schools to groom boys to be less resistant to you butt-rapeing them.

This LGBTQ crap is just the latest fad from the left to keep kids confused and manipulative. If children don't know who they are and how they were created then they will be confused, and that's exactly what the left wants so they can step in and direct their lives. A truly independent thinker and a person confident in the knowledge of God and His creation is a threat.

And you can see from the way she forms her statements..her purpose is to drive a wedge between kids and their parents, kids and their community, and bring them to depravity.

That's what the schools do any more. They should be burned to the ground and the teachers dragged into the village square and flogged.

I can see by your violence that you are a member of one of these cheap cults. I am against having teachers in schools trying to indoctrinate the kids when their parents aren't there. The kids' religious upbringing is entirely the responsibility of the parents. This drive among the phony "Christian" cults to have their cult ideas taught in schools when the parents aren't there is ridiculous, but these cults attempt to recruit as much as they can. There is no point in reading from the New Testament to a kid whose parents are not Christian, and no point in reciting the Lord's Prayer and requiring a Jewish kid to remain silent or to recite, except for purposes of recruitment when the kid's parents aren't there. This example, of course, leaves out children of parents of other faiths.

Moreover, there have been plenty of cases in which kids in schools have been required to attend assemblies that featured religious recruiters.

I don't need to look into the toilet to find out what's there. It's not the job of education to teach children about perversion and sexually confused people. The left has perverted education for long enough.

Parents are always welcome to teach their children themselves or pick the private RELIGIOUS school of their choice. That option has always been there.
Thank you. The folks who insist on complaining and want "god" and "prayer" back in schools, which are necessarily sectarian, are people who refuse to acknowledge that it is that parents' duty to raise their children as to these matters. When I was a child in public school, we said the Christian Lord's Prayer every morning. I sat next to a Jewish kid. It took years for me to realize that this prayer did not exist in the Jewish faith. It was totally sectarian. The school was invading her parents' rights to raise their child as a Jewish person.
Schools are not *necessarily sectarian* . That's nonsense that came about with the nationalization of our schools, also known as the commization of our schools, which started with the creation of the Dept. of Education. The dept of education, like so many other leftist organizations, is actually concerned with the dumbing down of kids..not their education. Which is why our schools and our children have gone steadily downhill since it's inception.

Schools should be locally managed and should receive nothing from the feds, and they should exist in the form that the community that funds them decides is best suited for their children. Eliminate all federal funding, eliminate all federal interference, eliminate all federal oversight. Eliminate every single federal *program* from the stupid "clubs" that target and brainwash vulnerable kids for heavy doses of indoctrination around pizza and dancing, to the stupid food programs. Get the forest service, the dept. of fish and wildlife, and planned parenthood out of our schools entirely. And start firing teachers.

Until we do that, our schools will continue to be the disgusting crapholes they currently are.

People are pulling their kids out like there's no tomorrow, and that's a good thing.

What I actually said that ideas about a supreme being, the existence of this supreme being, and prayers being offered up to this being are necessarily sectarian, and should not be included in schools. The educational basics can be taught to our kids without such sectarianism, and the kids' instruction in faith should be left up to the parents, not "the community." BTW: food programs are NOT "stupid." Kids come to class hungry. The forest service, the "dept. of fish and wildlife, and planned parenthood" are not involved in our schools. I agree that teachers who bring religious materials to their classes should be fired.

Academic excellence can, and must, be achieved without sectarianism. Moreover, remember that these kids will have to survive and compete against kids from all over the world when we are gone.

Dear Lysistrata
1. What if the Liberal/LGBT is using Government as that body of "supreme authority" while others do not.

Does that count as a belief system based on some "external"
or "universal" "supreme absolute authority"?

2. If you do not see both liberal/LGBT (which is argued as BELIEVING in Government as the central authority for establishing the collective will of the people) and Christian/organized religions about deifying "a supreme being" as similar "beliefs"
isn't that a form of DISCRIMINATION to only
apply "religious" references in Constitutional law
ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO FALL UNDER the "beliefs"
you pinpoint (ie only those "beliefs" that refer to a "supreme being" as you limit this definition to)

Shouldn't ANY BELIEF be treated the same?

Not just "beliefs concerning supreme PERSONIFIED authority"
but what about beliefs concerning government as a supreme authority?

Sholdn't ANYONE's BELIEF be protected equally from the BELIEFS of other people or groups, instead of some biased agenda or policy
being decided by the govt or school administration that EXCLUDES people of other beliefs?

Shouldn't this be applied to everyone who objects and doesn't believe in or feel equally included, protected or represented by the FAITH BASED beliefs promoted by factions who have those beliefs that the others do not.

3. if not, Lysistrata if you do NOT believe as I do that LGBT and Christian beliefs, liberal and conservative beliefs about govt shold be treated equally,
then what about MY BELIEFS as a Constitutionalist (which is a political religion I have a right to defend and exercise for myself though not impose on others either) and as a believer in equal rights and representation for each person regardless of beliefs (including religious, political or political religious beliefs all treated equally as creeds).

Don't I have a right to treat these LGBT/liberal and Christian/Conservative beliefs as equal, and not be subject to govt laws or public policies that unconstitutionally establish one while penalizing or prohibiting the other.

What about my beliefs, do those count?
by my beliefs, it is equally unconstitutional to impose either one through public policy, but both sides in conflict should agree on a consensual way to write and apply policy so that beliefs on both sides are equally included, represented and protected. Thus I believe that in cases involving faith based beliefs that can't be changed or forced to change by govt, this requires local mediation to resolve conflicts and arrive at a mutually agreed consensus decision even if that agreement is to separate funding or jurisdiction. Only agreed policies that reflect the public as a whole (not one side being represented while the other is left out) can be considered public law that is constitutionally equally protecting, including and representing people equally. without equal inclusion it causes discrimination by creed.

Are you okay with that belief I have in interpreting creed
to mean secular beliefs and political beliefs and religions
equally as you take religion to mean organized religions only?

As for your definition, can Buddhists teach to focus on Wisdom as universal supreme truth? Does that count as a "supreme being" if it is not personified.

So if Buddhism does not have a supreme being or deity, are you saying Buddhists can teach in schools but not Christians?

Do you see how it's not fair to say only beings or personified authorities can be the focus of a religious teaching or belief.

Buddhists will claim they do not believe in a supreme being.
So your definition of what is a biased religious belief
would not treat Buddhists the same as Christians.
Not to mention Atheists whose beliefs are not based on
an organized religion but individual beliefs.

I don't see how people are going to be treated equally under law
if we start "nitpicking" what constitutes a belief or not recognized by law.

So that's why I treat all beliefs as equally protected
as a creed under Civil Rights and under free exercise of religion
under the First Amendment.

I'm trying to treat and include all people equally
regardless how we EXPRESS our beliefs.

Does that make sense?
I feel I cover more people from more views and groups this way
and try to be equal and universal about it. Thanks Lysistrata
please reply to which points above you can agree or disagree with
and why?

Where did anyone get the idea that government is a "belief system" or that being LGBT involves such a thing a belief that government is a central authority any more than any other demographic group does? A person's "belief system" and a person's sexual orientation have nothing to do with each other. I have blue eyes, does this mean I "believe" in something? I am a heterosexual. Does this mean that I have joined some "belief" group?

BEING of a certain sexual orientation is a state of being, which does not involve any choice, and CHOOSING to join a particular "faith" group is a choice of religion. The two are asymetrical. One is a state of being. The other is a choice of what beliefs one wishes to adopt. They cannot be compared. They are two very different concepts.

This idea that being LGBT is a religion is utter nonsense but out by the crap "Christians." It's a hysterical theory not to be believed.
Teaching sexual perverse lifestyles has no more business in the education system than teaching religion does.

I don't need to look into the toilet to find out what's there. It's not the job of education to teach children about perversion and sexually confused people. The left has perverted education for long enough.
Your definition of perversion is narrow and bigoted. You lack the credentials to discuss education with any authority.

Your definition of perversion is narrow and bigoted. You lack the credentials to discuss education with any authority.
It's your perverted bigoted opinion, nothing more. You don't know me at all; therefore, you don't have the authority to question my credentitals. Move along now on topic.

More Clap Trap from the bigoted right"

FRC’s Sprigg: Gay Rights Movement Winning Through ‘Intimidation’ and ‘Emotional Blackmail’ | Right Wing Watch

On the Janet Mefferd Show yesterday, the Family Research Council’s Peter Sprigg shared his theory of how gay rights activists are winning the battle for public opinion: through “intimidation” and “emotional blackmail”:

I sure hope that some victims of this emotional blackmail will come forward and tell their stories

More Clap Trap from the bigoted right"

FRC’s Sprigg: Gay Rights Movement Winning Through ‘Intimidation’ and ‘Emotional Blackmail’ | Right Wing Watch

On the Janet Mefferd Show yesterday, the Family Research Council’s Peter Sprigg shared his theory of how gay rights activists are winning the battle for public opinion: through “intimidation” and “emotional blackmail”:

I sure hope that some victims of this emotional blackmail will come forward and tell their stories
You still don't get it. Calling people "bigots" means nothing when you're a bigot yourself.

It's your perverted bigoted opinion, nothing more. You don't know me at all; therefore, you don't have the authority to question my credentitals. Move along now on topic.

I can get a fair idea from reading your hysterical rants on here. You are so C14th.

I can get a fair idea from reading your hysterical rants on here. You are so C14th.
Whatever. Do you really think I give a hoot about your opinion of me? Go peddle your ignorant arrogant crap to some naïve college kids.

You are the one who asserted that "sexual perverse lifestyles" are being taught in public schools. Your "credentials" are irrelevant. Back up your assertion.

You are the one who asserted that "sexual perverse lifestyles" are being taught in public schools. Your "credentials" are irrelevant. Back up your assertion.
Well, duh.... LGBTQ lifestyles are being taught in public school. Do you deny that?

Teaching sexual perverse lifestyles
What exactly does that mean? Can you give some specific examples please?
LGBTQ. Tell me why it's okay to inform children about LGBTQ and not Christianity.
1. Children - by the time they can read- do not need to be informed about LGBTQ issues. What they need is objective and thoughtful support from adults when they have questions about sexuality, and not left to struggle with it, or worse, condemned for it.

2. Who said that it is not OK to "inform children about Christianity" They can inform them of whatever the fuck they want at home and in non public schools- but they cannot inflict emotional abuse.

Forum List

Back