LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Please provide examples.Nothing wrong with that.
Sorry, you are going to have to provide proof of that. I'm calling BS.

Teachers are teaching them to accept themselves for who they are and they remind them that petty homophobes like yourself will always be around to bully, threaten, and even hurt these individuals.
Teachers are grooming them and turning them into freaks.
Show us anywhere where teachers are "grooming" any students as to whether to be LGBT. there is plenty of "grooming" to be heterosexual or to adopt a certain, very specific religious sect, and plenty of court cases about this grooming.
Christophobic bigot. The children belong to their parents, not the government indoctrination centers (public school).
Parents are always welcome to teach their children themselves or pick the private RELIGIOUS school of their choice. That option has always been there.
Thank you. The folks who insist on complaining and want "god" and "prayer" back in schools, which are necessarily sectarian, are people who refuse to acknowledge that it is that parents' duty to raise their children as to these matters. When I was a child in public school, we said the Christian Lord's Prayer every morning. I sat next to a Jewish kid. It took years for me to realize that this prayer did not exist in the Jewish faith. It was totally sectarian. The school was invading her parents' rights to raise their child as a Jewish person.
It was christian sharia. Fortunately, we are getting away from that...and the christian sharia people are NOT happy.

Teachers are teaching them to accept themselves for who they are and they remind them that petty homophobes like yourself will always be around to bully, threaten, and even hurt these individuals.
Show us anywhere where teachers are "grooming" any students as to whether to be LGBT. there is plenty of "grooming" to be heterosexual or to adopt a certain, very specific religious sect, and plenty of court cases about this grooming.
Christophobic bigot. The children belong to their parents, not the government indoctrination centers (public school).
Parents are always welcome to teach their children themselves or pick the private RELIGIOUS school of their choice. That option has always been there.
Thank you. The folks who insist on complaining and want "god" and "prayer" back in schools, which are necessarily sectarian, are people who refuse to acknowledge that it is that parents' duty to raise their children as to these matters. When I was a child in public school, we said the Christian Lord's Prayer every morning. I sat next to a Jewish kid. It took years for me to realize that this prayer did not exist in the Jewish faith. It was totally sectarian. The school was invading her parents' rights to raise their child as a Jewish person.
Schools are not *necessarily sectarian* . That's nonsense that came about with the nationalization of our schools, also known as the commization of our schools, which started with the creation of the Dept. of Education. The dept of education, like so many other leftist organizations, is actually concerned with the dumbing down of kids..not their education. Which is why our schools and our children have gone steadily downhill since it's inception.

Schools should be locally managed and should receive nothing from the feds, and they should exist in the form that the community that funds them decides is best suited for their children. Eliminate all federal funding, eliminate all federal interference, eliminate all federal oversight. Eliminate every single federal *program* from the stupid "clubs" that target and brainwash vulnerable kids for heavy doses of indoctrination around pizza and dancing, to the stupid food programs. Get the forest service, the dept. of fish and wildlife, and planned parenthood out of our schools entirely. And start firing teachers.

Until we do that, our schools will continue to be the disgusting crapholes they currently are.

People are pulling their kids out like there's no tomorrow, and that's a good thing.

If the parents didn't complain, no problem. Many parents like having their children learn some morals and integrity instead of learning how to be a freak show.

It was christian sharia. Fortunately, we are getting away from that...and the christian sharia people are NOT happy.
I've heard that term before and it's ignorant. There is no comparison between true Christianity and Sharia, only to the uninformed and ignorant.

And certainly not to the pedophiles that head up the sex groups.
Never heard the Catholic church referred to as a "sex group" before....but ok....sounds about right.
One of the reasons I left the Catholic church as a teenager, aside from its bizarre and humiliating treatment of us supposedly second-class female persons, was its seeming to be a religion totally obsessed with sex and it continues to use the presence of male genitalia as an entry ticket. It didn't seem to be offering anything about the broader picture of spiritual growth and what we could find out about the postulated presence of a supreme being in our universe. It turns out that these protestant cults offer even more of this rubbish than the males who lead the Catholic church did. Yeah. I'd say that they are all "sex groups."

Pastor Jeremy Schossau offered a Bible study for “sexually confused” teenagers.

Let me stop ya right there...

1. No one asked for him to do that.

2. It's not his place to do that.

3. The Bible has nothing to do with sex, just like it has nothing to do with science or facts.

Why do you hate Gay folks ?
If there are some that feel that life style is not working for them they are entitled to counseling to try and change that. They are also entitled to remain the way that they are if so choosing. At the same time it is with in the preachers right to try and help with this change. If change is possible or not I do not know, they have a right to try if it is their desire!

Never heard the Catholic church referred to as a "sex group" before....but ok....sounds about right.
One of the reasons I left the Catholic church as a teenager, aside from its bizarre and humiliating treatment of us supposedly second-class female persons, was its seeming to be a religion totally obsessed with sex and it continues to use the presence of male genitalia as an entry ticket. It didn't seem to be offering anything about the broader picture of spiritual growth and what we could find out about the postulated presence of a supreme being in our universe. It turns out that these protestant cults offer even more of this rubbish than the males who lead the Catholic church did. Yeah. I'd say that they are all "sex groups."
The mentally ill and intellectually stunted often make such claims. The truth is, it reflects their own illness, not the illness of the church or the institution of Christianity.

Shoe is on the other foot and the cult doesn't like it.
Please provide examples.
There are gay clubs in the schools that meet and have pizza parties and go to gay parties and hear gay speakers...
Nothing wrong with that.
the whole purpose is to make kids feel ok about being sexually molested by older same sex partners.

Teachers teach kids to embrace faggotry and depravity and they accuse them if bullying if they dare to try to opt out of such indoctrination.v
Religious people should never bring up the word pedophile when just about every christian church group has had so many pedophiles who were protected by their leaders from the law.

The Catholic church probably ruined your perception of God. However, there are many Christian churches that preach and teach Jesus. That's where you'll be healed.

The mentally ill and intellectually stunted often make such claims. The truth is, it reflects their own illness, not the illness of the church or the institution of Christianity.
Amen, sister. Also the spiritually wounded.

Schools are not *necessarily sectarian* . That's nonsense that came about with the nationalization of our schools, also known as the commization of our schools, which started with the creation of the Dept. of Education. The dept of education, like so many other leftist organizations, is actually concerned with the dumbing down of kids..not their education. Which is why our schools and our children have gone steadily downhill since it's inception.

Schools should be locally managed and should receive nothing from the feds, and they should exist in the form that the community that funds them decides is best suited for their children. Eliminate all federal funding, eliminate all federal interference, eliminate all federal oversight. Eliminate every single federal *program* from the stupid "clubs" that target and brainwash vulnerable kids for heavy doses of indoctrination around pizza and dancing, to the stupid food programs. Get the forest service, the dept. of fish and wildlife, and planned parenthood out of our schools entirely. And start firing teachers.

Until we do that, our schools will continue to be the disgusting crapholes they currently are.

People are pulling their kids out like there's no tomorrow, and that's a good thing.

What I actually said that ideas about a supreme being, the existence of this supreme being, and prayers being offered up to this being are necessarily sectarian, and should not be included in schools. The educational basics can be taught to our kids without such sectarianism, and the kids' instruction in faith should be left up to the parents, not "the community." BTW: food programs are NOT "stupid." Kids come to class hungry. The forest service, the "dept. of fish and wildlife, and planned parenthood" are not involved in our schools. I agree that teachers who bring religious materials to their classes should be fired.

Academic excellence can, and must, be achieved without sectarianism. Moreover, remember that these kids will have to survive and compete against kids from all over the world when we are gone.

Religious people should never bring up the word pedophile when just about every christian church group has had so many pedophiles who were protected by their leaders from the law.
Meh pedophiles are drawn to any organization that reaches out to children. Child welfare is also filled with them.

The schools have a lot more pedophiles and a lot more access than the churchs any more. And they are protected by other teachers and the unions.
I am not hurt by the comparison...the Catholic church is primarily democrat...and my kids aren't catholic. And the law doesn't require our children be indoctrinated by Catholics....and in Catholic schools, the priests and nuns don't teach the children that they are obliged to oblige perverts.

To demonize and ban Christian teaching and practice
is a form of discrimination instead of respecting equal free exercise, speech and choice
in these spiritual matters.
No one is doing that and your clearly delusional if you think that any one is. Brainwashing children however , crossed the line. I could go on with this but I won't
Hello
TheProgressivePatriot
It's mutually wrongful to either force religion on people (such as cultish types do with Scientology pressuring people to renounce nonmembers,
or false Christian faith healing that pressures people to DENY medicine and treatment) or for LGBT to DENY and reject any and all people who promote the idea that unwanted sexual attractions or orientation can be changed.

I've run into people myself on both sides who are so adamant and closeminded that the other could even be a valid choice they ARE spreading propaganda and demeaning and discrediting anyone saying the contrary.

TheProgressivePatriot
Have you ever discussed Christianity or Christian teaching with a Jehovah's Witness? They are taught as a group to denounce Christians as false witnesses especially spiritual healing they will claim is demonic because it goes against God's will and "went away" after Jesus. They don't believe it is needed anymore, but spiritual healing was only used so Jesus could prove himself. So that whole group is basically "brainwashed" into rejecting spiritual healing as false teaching (and the only way I ever got through to any members, who aren't allowed to follow any books or authority except by Jehovah's Wintnesses, is to agree if this is "proven by science" then it is okay to accept medical science. Another reason why scientific proof is the key.)

As for LGBT, yes, they are all "propagandized" "biased" or 'brainwashed' into REJECTING people who offer or promote EVEN THE IDEA that spiritual healing and therapy, as practiced by Christian counselors, has helped change and heal people whose unnatural attractions or identity conflicts were cause UNNATURALLY by abuse. Once the causes and effects of the abuse are healed, that person can change whether they come out transgender, homosexual or heterosexual/cisgender they can heal and no longer suffer the conflicts but are at peace with themselves and their spiritual process and identity regardless of faith or identity.

Whatever you call this TheProgressivePatriot
Perhaps you don't call it "brainwashing"
But I've run into it on BOTH SIDES where both are So CLOSEMINDED and
Conditioned to reject (if not attack) the other as FALSE, they both think the other side is "brainwashed."

Don't you see this in politics?
With prolife and prochoice?
With gun rights where both sides defend their beliefs and only see their views or the other side in a FIXED way they won't change?
With right to health care, right to marriage, the immigration issue.

Don't you see this so called 'brainwashing' all the time
that once a person or group sees another viewpoint a certain way,
that's all they repeat over and over about that GROUP
and they set their minds on this and won't change how they
look at the issue the views the group, only THEIR way.

What do you call that "propaganda" and "bias"
If you don't call this "brainwashing" what term DO you use?

Do you see how Christians and nonchristians also
discredit and attack the other "as having some false agenda"

Christians do this to groups they don't trust
and other groups do this to Christians they don't trust.

If you have a different term besides "brainwashing"
TheProgressivePatriot
I'm happy to use your terms for it
because it's the same problem whatever you call it!

All sides use this against each other to only
push their views beliefs and arguments and
discredit and exclude the other views or groups as "invalid"

Do you have a better term for this kind of
deadlock in beliefs, solidified by group identity?

When it's by race it's called racism.
I think you also call it "bigotry"

What do you call it when people identify by GROUP
so much they automatically project prejudice
"associated by GROUP" and then they can no longer
think or receive information unless it fits that narrative
or perception they have enforced about each other's GROUPS

The "institution of Christianity" has no part in this. The morons from these phony "Christian" cults have everything to do with these persistent attacks on LGBTs, but they are the stupid assholes who want to govern every personal thing in peoples' lives and need a scapegoat, which they quickly found in LGBTs and transgenders. These cult morons need to mind their own business. Each person will decide what s/he wishes to do.

The "institution of Christianity" has no part in this. The morons from these phony "Christian" cults have everything to do with these persistent attacks on LGBTs, but they are the stupid assholes who want to govern every personal thing in peoples' lives and need a scapegoat, which they quickly found in LGBTs and transgenders. These cult morons need to mind their own business. Each person will decide what s/he wishes to do.

You're really in no position or possess knowledge if any organization is a "christian cult". When you claim that it ruins any credibility you have

This LGBTQ crap is just the latest fad from the left to keep kids confused and manipulative. If children don't know who they are and how they were created then they will be confused, and that's exactly what the left wants so they can step in and direct their lives. A truly independent thinker and a person confident in the knowledge of God and His creation is a threat.

Defending your kids from lgbts in schools is not an attack. It's just defending your kids.

Get the perverts out of the schools, we'll be fine.

This LGBTQ crap is just the latest fad from the left to keep kids confused and manipulative. If children don't know who they are and how they were created then they will be confused, and that's exactly what the left wants so they can step in and direct their lives. A truly independent thinker and a person confident in the knowledge of God and His creation is a threat.
I would bet money that lys is a faggot teacher.

And you can see from the way she forms her statements..her purpose is to drive a wedge between kids and their parents, kids and their community, and bring them to depravity.

That's what the schools do any more. They should be burned to the ground and the teachers dragged into the village square and flogged.

Forum List

Back