LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Evidence? :lmao:Ok. The cult of LGBT. "T" stands for transgender. It's in the name jackwad

How about this: You provide ME with evidence that LGBT has denounced publicly the T part of their moniker. Especially when it comes to kids.
Some people even put a "Q" on the end of LGBT, which stands for "queer", a word we were told was insulting and derogatory to homos, but all of a sudden must be okay to utter. They're deranged.

It does not mean "queer." It means "questioning."
Yeah, questioning if they're queer or not? How sick is that?

To demonize and ban Christian teaching and practice
is a form of discrimination instead of respecting equal free exercise, speech and choice
in these spiritual matters.
No one is doing that and your clearly delusional if you think that any one is. Brainwashing children however , crossed the line. I could go on with this but I won't

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

Do go on.

I'm thinking Jefferson had too much of a soft heart wanting to go easy on the homos at this point.

I have no problem with homosexuality, but damned if I support threats of violence against innocent people. The fact that I don't support gay to straight conversion therapy being administered to children doesn't mean I'm about to support death threats or the targeting of anybody's family.
Do you support straight-to-gay conversion therapy though?
Doesn't happen.
You know, teaching little ones in school about gay sex under the guise of "anti-bullying".
You will have to explain this.

Or the gay vernacular "to turn" (imprinting youngsters to like gay sex through inappropriate contact). Or gay parties and parades urging virginal kids to "be curious" about doing gay sex stuff?
This does not happen. I think you are reading too many fairytales.
Shoe is on the other foot and the cult doesn't like it.[/QUOTE]Please provide examples.[/QUOTE]
There are gay clubs in the schools that meet and have pizza parties and go to gay parties and hear gay speakers...the whole purpose is to make kids feel ok about being sexually molested by older same sex partners.

Teachers teach kids to embrace faggotry and depravity and they accuse them if bullying if they dare to try to opt out of such indoctrination.v

So someone that is fake is attacking someone that can't help who they're based on their genetics. Why not leave the kid a lone and stop forcing people to believe in so called baseless faith.

I have no problem with homosexuality, but damned if I support threats of violence against innocent people. The fact that I don't support gay to straight conversion therapy being administered to children doesn't mean I'm about to support death threats or the targeting of anybody's family.
Doesn't happen.
You know, teaching little ones in school about gay sex under the guise of "anti-bullying".

Or the gay vernacular "to turn" (imprinting youngsters to like gay sex through inappropriate contact). Or gay parties and parades urging virginal kids to "be curious" about doing gay sex stuff?
Shoe is on the other foot and the cult doesn't like it.
Please provide examples.
There are gay clubs in the schools that meet and have pizza parties and go to gay parties and hear gay speakers...
Nothing wrong with that.
the whole purpose is to make kids feel ok about being sexually molested by older same sex partners.
Sorry, you are going to have to provide proof of that. I'm calling BS.

Teachers teach kids to embrace faggotry and depravity and they accuse them if bullying if they dare to try to opt out of such indoctrination.v
Teachers are teaching them to accept themselves for who they are and they remind them that petty homophobes like yourself will always be around to bully, threaten, and even hurt these individuals.

To demonize and ban Christian teaching and practice
is a form of discrimination instead of respecting equal free exercise, speech and choice
in these spiritual matters.
No one is doing that and your clearly delusional if you think that any one is. Brainwashing children however , crossed the line. I could go on with this but I won't

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

Do go on.

I'm thinking Jefferson had too much of a soft heart wanting to go easy on the homos at this point.
You know that was Halloween, right?

Doesn't happen.

Please provide examples.
There are gay clubs in the schools that meet and have pizza parties and go to gay parties and hear gay speakers...
Nothing wrong with that.
the whole purpose is to make kids feel ok about being sexually molested by older same sex partners.

Teachers are teaching them to accept themselves for who they are and they remind them that petty homophobes like yourself will always be around to bully, threaten, and even hurt these individuals.

accept themselves for who they are

That's easy to do..They're either a boy or a girl and anything else is just so much hooey.

Evidence? :lmao:Ok. The cult of LGBT. "T" stands for transgender. It's in the name jackwad

How about this: You provide ME with evidence that LGBT has denounced publicly the T part of their moniker. Especially when it comes to kids.
Some people even put a "Q" on the end of LGBT, which stands for "queer", a word we were told was insulting and derogatory to homos, but all of a sudden must be okay to utter. They're deranged.

It does not mean "queer." It means "questioning."

It can mean either....easily Googled

Not always. In fact, the 'Q' can stand for 'questioning' or 'queer' and sometimes you may see the acronym written as “LGBTQQ” (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer]. When the Q” is used as a stand-in for questioning, you're right that it means the individual is uncertain of his or her orientation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lities-what-does-the-acronym-lgbtq-stand-for/
It stands for mentally ill with crazy parents.

Doesn't happen.

Please provide examples.
Nothing wrong with that.

Teachers are grooming them and turning them into freaks.

Doesn't happen.

Please provide examples.
Nothing wrong with that.

Show us anywhere where teachers are "grooming" any students as to whether to be LGBT. there is plenty of "grooming" to be heterosexual or to adopt a certain, very specific religious sect, and plenty of court cases about this grooming.

Doesn't happen.

Please provide examples.
Nothing wrong with that.

Show us anywhere where teachers are "grooming" any students as to whether to be LGBT. there is plenty of "grooming" to be heterosexual or to adopt a certain, very specific religious sect, and plenty of court cases about this grooming.
Any homo group that invites confused and attention starved children to explore homosexuality is grooming them. That is the definition if grooming...to desensitize children to depraved sex.

Doesn't happen.

Please provide examples.
Nothing wrong with that.

Christophobic bigot. The children belong to their parents, not the government indoctrination centers (public school).

Christophobic bigot. The children belong to their parents, not the government indoctrination centers (public school).

A better term and one that is becoming vogue is "Faith-Hater". I suppose "Moralphobe" would also suffice; since the LGBT cult's bid is to eviscerate any moral code anywhere, not just Christian. They literally are at war with self-restraint in any form when it comes to human weakness to depravities of all sorts. Next we'll be hearing from the moralphobes about how heroin addicts have rights to teach in schools how shooting up can be a relaxing and sublime form of self-love and that kids shouldn't bully heroin addicts just because they're different.

Doesn't happen.

Please provide examples.
Nothing wrong with that.

As opposed to sending snacks, Allie?

Doesn't happen.

Please provide examples.
Nothing wrong with that.

Parents are always welcome to teach their children themselves or pick the private RELIGIOUS school of their choice. That option has always been there.

Please provide examples.
Nothing wrong with that.

Parents are always welcome to teach their children themselves or pick the private RELIGIOUS school of their choice. That option has always been there.

Doesn't have to be a private RELIGIOUS school. Our children's private school is strictly limited as to what can be taught regarding sexuality

Doesn't happen.

Please provide examples.
Nothing wrong with that.

And certainly not to the pedophiles that head up the sex groups.

Please provide examples.
Nothing wrong with that.

Thank you. The folks who insist on complaining and want "god" and "prayer" back in schools, which are necessarily sectarian, are people who refuse to acknowledge that it is that parents' duty to raise their children as to these matters. When I was a child in public school, we said the Christian Lord's Prayer every morning. I sat next to a Jewish kid. It took years for me to realize that this prayer did not exist in the Jewish faith. It was totally sectarian. The school was invading her parents' rights to raise their child as a Jewish person.

Please provide examples.
Nothing wrong with that.

Public education had a school/staff sexually abusing students problem. A big one

Please provide examples.
Nothing wrong with that.

Never heard the Catholic church referred to as a "sex group" before....but ok....sounds about right.

Forum List

Back