LGBT Election "Victory Fund" Fund Founding Member Arrested For Sex With Juvenile

NPR consistently has the most in depth news on the radio. I will agree that NPR slants to the left, but that is less about the sponsors than the staff and listeners.

IF you know of a more independent, more insightful source of radio news, please share it with us.

Wow, spammed that page out and onto public radio sponsor...

Something about this must have bothered you:

No surprise that a homosexual pedophile would support Obama's campaign.
Pederast, not homosexual.
No Saint Mike, Whitehall is right. Here are the classifications from the Mayo Clinic:
Mayo Clinic Special Article 2007 http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf
Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia), or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia).3,6,10,29 The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men

It also notes the higher proportion of homosexual pedophiles per capita. Gay pedophiles comprise up to 40% of all molestations of the total human population. Gay men make about 2% of the total adult male population. So you can clearly see how gay pedophiles are incredibly prevalent within the overall gay subpopulation; while hetero pedophiles are much more rare, relative to the huge numbers of adult straight men overall. (98% of all adult males)

To render it into easier terms to understand, if you bump into a straight guy, he almost certainly wouldn't be into molesting little girls. If you bump into a gay guy, there's a pretty sound chance he would be into molesting little boys.

Really. How is independent is NPR? We all jolly well know they aren't "independent". Now they are NOW juxtaposed to American culture. Gay rights and Hispanic illegal aliens. The Pew Hispanic charitable trust and the LGB trust is all about funding, monies tied to certain "interests". It's what capitalism is all about, isn't it?

NPR consistently has the most in depth news on the radio. I will agree that NPR slants to the left, but that is less about the sponsors than the staff and listeners.
No Saint Mike, Whitehall is right. Here are the classifications from the Mayo Clinic:
Mayo Clinic Special Article 2007 http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf
Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia), or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia).3,6,10,29 The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men

You are such a liar.

That is not from the Mayo Clinic- you have been told that over and over and still lie about it- this was an article by Dr. Hall's which was published in the Mayo Clinic's journal.

And you lie about what Dr. Hall's article says- you leave out the next sentence- because your only purpose is to attack homosexuals:

http://www.abusewatch.net/pedophiles.pdf

This finding does not imply that homosexuals
are more likely to molest children, just that a
larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual
in orientation to children.19

You cite what you call 'The Mayo Clinic'- and then ignore the very explicit words your citation says:

Once again:

are more likely to molest children

So Silhouette- do you agree with 'The Mayo Clinic'?

Or you do only cherry pick the parts you can misrepresent?

Really. How is independent is NPR? We all jolly well know they aren't "independent". Now they are NOW juxtaposed to American culture. Gay rights and Hispanic illegal aliens. The Pew Hispanic charitable trust and the LGB trust is all about funding, monies tied to certain "interests". It's what capitalism is all about, isn't it?

Well what 'we jolly well know' is just your unsubstantiated opinion.

And of course you are welcome to that.

IF you know of a more independent, more insightful source of radio news, please share it with us.

Wow, spammed that page out and onto public radio sponsor...

Something about this must have bothered you:

No surprise that a homosexual pedophile would support Obama's campaign.
Pederast, not homosexual.

It also notes the higher proportion of homosexual pedophiles per capita. Gay pedophiles comprise up to 40% of all molestations of the total human population. Gay men make about 2% of the total adult male population. So you can clearly see how gay pedophiles are incredibly prevalent within the overall gay subpopulation; while hetero pedophiles are much more rare, relative to the huge numbers of adult straight men overall. (98% of all adult males)\.

Once again- what the article says:

are more likely to molest children

Then you wouldn't mind a full pulbic inquiry and audit of the Victory Fund then? Publish the results on prime time? See which candidates were the main beneficiaries? I know it's already public information but I'd like it to be REALLY public information.

And, so are you. Damn I thought you were going to make a point here. Sorry.

Then you wouldn't mind a full pulbic inquiry and audit of the Victory Fund then? Publish the results on prime time? See which candidates were the main beneficiaries? I know it's already public information but I'd like it to be REALLY public information.

I am in favor of full disclosure of all donations to NPR and to all political campaigns.

Victory Fund, Family Research Council, Koch Brothers, Bloomberg- let the sunshine in.

And, so are you. Damn I thought you were going to make a point here. Sorry.

My point is you are expressing an opinion, not a fact. I pointed out the facts- what are the major sources of funding for NPR- individual contributors and corporations- not the Pew Hispanic Trust.

I don't expect NPR to fess up to letting their new found sponsors like the gay and lesbian bi sexual fund or the Pew Hispanic "charitable" fund lead them around by the nose, nor would I want you to suspect that they might be even remotely be corrupted by such a thing, parish the thought. Forget I brought it up.

Child abuse? Doesn't sound like it. A 15 year old can often appear as a 20 year old.

The weird thing is he put a secret camera in his bedroom and recorded. Er.... what?

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-32476-terry_bean_arrested_on_charges_of_sex_abuse_of_a_minor.html

He claims this is part of an extortion plot, who knows whether it is or isn't?

So it all seems like he likes having sex (shock horror) but then decides to film it, which isn't right. Also he happened to have sex with someone who he may or may not have known whether they were underage or not.

I agree with the statutory rape laws as written that hold the rapist accountable even if they "didn't know". This imposes upon the rapist an exclusive duty to make sure that who they're having sex with is of legal age, regardless of how they appear. The law reflects the simple reality that younger children are unable to consent to an adult activity with consequences far beyond their ability to anticipate, an ability borne of experience. This is true regardless of how old they appear, they are still mentally immature.

Everyone who rapes a child as defined by law should be punished to the full extent of the law.

I'm not saying someone shouldn't necessarily be punished for it. However there is clearly a difference between forcing yourself onto a 15 year old and a 15 year old willingly having sex, and the law should provide for that.

So it all seems like he likes having sex (shock horror) but then decides to film it, which isn't right. Also he happened to have sex with someone who he may or may not have known whether they were underage or not.

For the record (in case any significant someones are reading this thread) we have two large representatives of the LGBT culture here, Syriusly and Frigidweirdo, at this thread DEFENDING suspected or admitted pedophiles (Bean and Milk respectively).

Bean and Milk... sounds like a diarrhea-burrito to me...

I'm not defending Bean. Sounds like he's done some pretty weird stuff. HOWEVER for this situation to be used for what it is not, is also a problem.

If leaders of the Civil Rights movement had been found to do some dodgy things, does this mean Civil Rights shouldn't have been granted to the people?

There are two things. One is development of equality in society, people pushing for what is right. The other is the lives of those people who do go out and help to gain Civil Rights.

Just because this guy has been hauled up by the police, doesn't mean the whole movement is bad.

Pedophile cannot honestly be exchanged for pederast: they are two distinct categorizations. FRC does not get to have its own definitions.

There is no body of evidence that substantiates, "Gay pedophiles comprise up to 40% of all molestations of the total human population."

Sil will lie whenever possible.

Child abuse? Doesn't sound like it. A 15 year old can often appear as a 20 year old.

The weird thing is he put a secret camera in his bedroom and recorded. Er.... what?

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-32476-terry_bean_arrested_on_charges_of_sex_abuse_of_a_minor.html

He claims this is part of an extortion plot, who knows whether it is or isn't?

I agree with the statutory rape laws as written that hold the rapist accountable even if they "didn't know". This imposes upon the rapist an exclusive duty to make sure that who they're having sex with is of legal age, regardless of how they appear. The law reflects the simple reality that younger children are unable to consent to an adult activity with consequences far beyond their ability to anticipate, an ability borne of experience. This is true regardless of how old they appear, they are still mentally immature.

Everyone who rapes a child as defined by law should be punished to the full extent of the law.

I'm not saying someone shouldn't necessarily be punished for it. However there is clearly a difference between forcing yourself onto a 15 year old and a 15 year old willingly having sex, and the law should provide for that.

15 years old cannot morally or legally consent, thus the adult should always take a hard fall for having sex with a child that age.

15 years old cannot morally or legally consent, thus the adult should always take a hard fall for having sex with a child that age.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be guilty of what they have done. However what they have done is nowhere near as serious as being with, say, a 10 year old.

Underaged children are that way for a reason, idiot. At 15 a child is no more equipped to make proper decisions for himself that may have lifelong consequences than a 10 year old. In fact, BECAUSE 15 year olds are hormone-charged children, they often make WORSE decisions in this regard than 10 year olds. It isn't if the child is able to have sex or wants to have sex. It's if they SHOULD have sex or not. And most especially WITH A 66 YEAR OLD MAN. Adults around hormone-charged children need to be twice as vigilant to protect their innocence.

You've no doubt heard about by now the alarming and rising HIV statistics in boys ages 13-24 in recent years, just the same years the activist judges have been giving the LGBT cult a leg up on forcing their repugnant lifestyles "as normal" upon an unwilling public via the vehicle of "marriage" under the guise of "civil rights":

Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
These virginal kids aren't getting HIV from each other. They are getting it from older gays infected already and preying on them sexually. The laws of consent aren't limited to minors, they also apply to people under the influence of drugs (drug rape) and the mentally ill. None are capable of consent, though all may desire to have sex and may even push themselves on people. That doesn't change the law.

You'll be happy to know that Harvey Milk while sodomizing the minor boy Jack McKinley, knew at the time that McKinley was suicidal (mentally ill), on drugs (incapable of consent) and a minor (incapable of consent). In fact, his biographer noted that Milk "always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." (page 180). In other words, Milk preferred to have sex with/sodomize boys that were three times incapable of consent with him.

Those people you hear speaking out against Mr. Bean of this thread's OP are the same people who promote and defend Harvey Milk's sexuality as the LGBT messiah.

Last edited:

I'm not saying they shouldn't be guilty of what they have done. However what they have done is nowhere near as serious as being with, say, a 10 year old.

I agree. The one deserves life, the other a minimum of 15 years.

I agree. The one deserves life, the other a minimum of 15 years.
Of note is that Frigidweirdo, notorious advocate here for all things LGBT, has taken the position that the age of consent should be lowered to 15.

Hey Jake, how do you feel about Harvey Milk's sexual relationship with 16 year old Jack McKinley in New York?

It is time to curb the harm Sil is doing to people with civil injunctions filed in court with significant prison time and financial penalties for violation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back