🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGBT mega donor reveals next goal: Punish the wicked gay marriage opponents

The next step is normalizing sex with children, by eliminating the age of consent laws.

Liberals will explain to us that this is a bold new step forward, and that a child having sex with an adult is good for the child.

Your accusations are disgusting, and if you are representative of the religious beliefs you expouse, it's a disgusting religion. If there is a hell, there is surely a prominent place reserved there for vile people like you.
My accusations that liberals will try to legalize sex with minors are dead on accurate.

I was one of the first to warn that the liberals would try to legalize same-sex marriage, and at the time liberals were denying it, but I turned out to be right.

The next step is normalizing sex with children, by eliminating the age of consent laws.

Liberals will explain to us that this is a bold new step forward, and that a child having sex with an adult is good for the child.

Your accusations are disgusting, and if you are representative of the religious beliefs you expouse, it's a disgusting religion. If there is a hell, there is surely a prominent place reserved there for vile people like you.
My accusations that liberals will try to legalize sex with minors are dead on accurate.

I was one of the first to warn that the liberals would try to legalize same-sex marriage, and at the time liberals were denying it, but I turned out to be right.

So tell me what credible proof you have to back up your disgusting claim? It's a really big claim. You need corresponding evidence.

So tell me what credible proof you have to back up your disgusting claim? It's a really big claim. You need corresponding evidence.

Louis C.K. is laying the ground work:
Louis CK spends five minutes rationalizing CHILD MOLESTATION in SNL joke | Daily Mail Online

Louis CK spends five minutes rationalizing CHILD MOLESTATION in SNL joke | Daily Mail Online

You idiot. Don't try to pretend a comedian's joke is proof of anything. Come on lay out your evidence you lying hypocritical idiot.

You idiot. Don't try to pretend a comedian's joke is proof of anything. Come on lay out your evidence you lying hypocritical idiot.
Louis C.K. has not been drummed out of comedy work by the liberal establishment that controls who is seen and who is not seen on TV and on the stage.

That means they approve of what he's doing.

Louis C.K. has not been drummed out of comedy work by the liberal establishment that controls who is seen and who is not seen on TV and on the stage.

Bullshit. What agency do you think is in charge of monitoring comedian's jokes, and censoring their shows?

Bullshit. What agency do you think is in charge of monitoring comedian's jokes, and censoring their shows?
ABC, NBC, CBS, Netflix, 20th Century Fox, MGM, Warner Brothers, Disney, etc.

I will up the ante, BULLDOG. In one year's time, YOU will be telling us that sex between adults and minors isn't bad for minors, and may even have benefits.

ABC, NBC, CBS, Netflix, 20th Century Fox, MGM, Warner Brothers, Disney, etc.

Really? Thy all act in conjunction to regulate jokes? You're more crazy than I thought.

I will up the ante, BULLDOG. In one year's time, YOU will be telling us that sex between adults and minors isn't bad for minors, and may even have benefits.

As in some sort of wager?
If I made the bet, you would not do this to thwart me, but that would be the only reason.

You, and your fellow liberals, have abandoned all concepts of right and wrong, because you have renounced belief in God. Don't tell me there isn't anything you wouldn't advocate if your fellow liberals told you to.

If you're capable of murdering innocent children, you are certainly capable of raping them.

As in some sort of wager?
If I made the bet, you would not do this to thwart me, but that would be the only reason.

You, and your fellow liberals, have abandoned all concepts of right and wrong, because you have renounced belief in God. Don't tell me there isn't anything you wouldn't advocate if your fellow liberals told you to.

If you're capable of murdering innocent children, you are certainly capable of raping them.

So you are making another disgusting accusation but not willing to back it up in any way. Typical hypocritical, lying bible thumper.

Forum List

Back