LGBT Pride Flag Raised After Orlando Shooting Unbearable For Christian Employee

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I love it. A good attempt at using the ultra-liberal "social warriors" tactics against them and their leftist, pro-homosexual agenda.

michflag-vi.gif

LGBT pride flag raised after Orlando shooting ‘unbearable’ for Christian employee, Hillsborough commissioner says

You're absolutely right. To be fair, the complaints against the LGBT flag should get just as much consideration as the complaints against the Confederate flag. It took decades to receive enough complaints to determine the Confederate flag should come down, and a like amount of time should be allowed for this decision. If everything goes on schedule, and a like amount of complaints are received, the Gay flag should come down some time in the first part of next century.

I doubt Jesus would have a problem with it..

4063264.jpg
Jesus never condemn the gheys....He loved all...of Gods' creations...

I don't hate the gays either, I just wish they'd STFU about the LGBT Agenda, stop wanting to be treated like "special" people and allow people to have their own opinions.

We have a right to say we think their lifestyle is degenerate, I mean WTF they call us Breeders and we don't have a fit.

4063264.jpg

I don't hate the gays either, I just wish they'd STFU about the LGBT Agenda, stop wanting to be treated like "special" people and allow people to have their own opinions.

We have a right to say we think their lifestyle is degenerate, I mean WTF they call us Breeders and we don't have a fit.
It's backlash for all the hundreds of years of oppression and subjugation...

4063264.jpg

You're throwing one right now...

People in Noel, Mo are not happy with the Christians which preach with their cross(7 foot tall) at the local night club on the river...Telling people what sinners they are and how they is gonna die in the lake of sulfur...

I love it. A good attempt at using the ultra-liberal "social warriors" tactics against them and their leftist, pro-homosexual agenda.

michflag-vi.gif

LGBT pride flag raised after Orlando shooting ‘unbearable’ for Christian employee, Hillsborough commissioner says
I am hardly dismayed or surprised by the county raising a rainbow flag.
However, the way public schools push the gay agenda does dismay me in many ways.
And so many other govt agencies insisting on adherence to males in female bathrooms and locker rooms, what have you.

This cathedral in Orleans, France honoring the fallen in Orlando I think was inappropriate, personally. There is a lot more at stake here when you make such a spectacle. https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RXYTcEFG...lByr8qAjF5QCLcB/s640/cathedrale_orleans_1.jpg

Last edited:

4063264.jpg

No I'm not, I don't throw fits, unlike the bedwetters who throw them almost on a daily basis.

The gay flag is the tribal banner. It's insulting to those not of that tribe.

Have you thought this out at all?
It's part of the fracturing of the nation.

Hardly.....what's "fracturing" the nation is the inability of a certain set of the population to accept a non-caucasian POTUS....
Just because he despises this country is no reason to reject him.

4063264.jpg

Troll

Forum List

Back