LGBT Pride Flag Raised After Orlando Shooting Unbearable For Christian Employee

The poll found 47 percent of Americans favor both same-sex marriage and nondiscrimination laws.

Now that we've settled that...

Not quite bucko.

A poll taken here shows that 90% of Americans favor children having both a mother and father in marriage. How do you suppose that squares up with your poll results? Kind of hard to have both a mother and father in a gay marriage, wouldn't you say? Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Which one is the mom below?

two%20dads_zps9sjudpcg.jpg
I love that you think your straw poll taken here represents 90% of Americans. Keep deluding yourself, Mentally Sil.

The gay flag is the tribal banner. It's insulting to those not of that tribe.

Have you thought this out at all?
It's part of the fracturing of the nation.

Hardly.....what's "fracturing" the nation is the inability of a certain set of the population to accept a non-caucasian POTUS....
the best part about your vile hatred for christians is that jesus still loves you anyways.
No one ‘hates’ Christians.

It’s perfectly appropriate to oppose the bigotry exhibited by those with an unwarranted hatred of gay Americans, where such opposition does not constitute ‘hate.’

And Christians who hate gay Americans represent only themselves, not Christianity as a religion – just as Muslims who commit acts of terror represent only themselves, not Islam.

Stacy White clearly has issues.

A “divisive, politically-charged symbol"?

Oh spare me :rolleyes:
??????????????????????????

Greg

You're going to compare the confederate flag which to a majority of people represents hatred, racism, and one of the darkest chapters in American history to the rainbow flag which represents unity and pride in one's sexual preference.

There is nothing hateful or divisive about it. It's definitely rooted in unity, peace, love and hopeful acceptance.

How the Rainbow Flag Became an LGBT Icon

This one? Not so much!

Of course, you're welcome to share with us a mass murderer who waved the rainbow flag ;-)

Dylan-Roof-violentos-intelectual-estadunidense_MILIMA20150621_0036_11.jpg

The gay flag cannot possibly represent unity any more than the Mexican rag represents unity. The gay flag represents the celebration of degeneracy.

The poll found 47 percent of Americans favor both same-sex marriage and nondiscrimination laws.

Not quite bucko.

A poll taken here shows that 90% of Americans favor children having both a mother and father in marriage. How do you suppose that squares up with your poll results? Kind of hard to have both a mother and father in a gay marriage, wouldn't you say? Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Utterly sick.

LoL.. a stupid poll with less than 100 respondents on a political chat board?

Or maybe it was 200 - sorry, but i was laughing so hard that i spat my happy hour Stella Artois (you owe me a keyboard btw).

Let's try a REAL poll:

5rgw36v4okak1xz1v6sutq.png

Most Americans Say Same-Sex Couples Entitled to Adopt

The gay flag cannot possibly represent unity any more than the Mexican rag represents unity. The gay flag represents the celebration of degeneracy.

LoL - probably time to drop the phobia and join the 21st century. LGBT's are no threat to you or your children.

Why the need to be so judgmental about how consenting adults choose to love one another?

Hardly.....what's "fracturing" the nation is the inability of a certain set of the population to accept a non-caucasian POTUS....
the best part about your vile hatred for christians is that jesus still loves you anyways.

It’s perfectly appropriate to oppose the bigotry exhibited by those with an unwarranted hatred of gay Americans, where such opposition does not constitute ‘hate.’

And Christians who hate gay Americans represent only themselves, not Christianity as a religion – just as Muslims who commit acts of terror represent only themselves, not Islam.
it takes a hater to know a hater, you have no moral high ground, you're only fooling yourself.

Not quite bucko.

How large was your sample? Was it random?

Are you actually this stupid in real life?

. You are a dreamer... Keep living in your dream world, because that is exactly where your living. Just because you say it, doesn't make it so. I wish the libs would learn that lesson one day.

To me if you don't like the flag other people put up, get your own flag up there as well. Them other people can't stop you. You have a right to get your own flag up there just as much as they have a right to get their flag up there.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

To me if you don't like the flag other people put up, get your own flag up there as well. Them other people can't stop you. You have a right to get your own flag up there just as much as they have a right to get their flag up there.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
. You know actually some people have more rights than others. It just depends on who is in the leadership of the nation, and who is motivating the judges who decide the cases which come before them.

^^^ Well to me just because a certain group scores rights shouldn't mean that every one else's rights should be thrown into the trash.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I used to work with a black woman who eventually quit, but before she quit, she thought that just because she had rights, she could just do whatever she wanted to do without suffering a price. She never once stopped to remember that everyone else's rights were very much still intact. She didn't care how she made others feel.

I love it. A good attempt at using the ultra-liberal "social warriors" tactics against them and their leftist, pro-homosexual agenda.

michflag-vi.gif

LGBT pride flag raised after Orlando shooting ‘unbearable’ for Christian employee, Hillsborough commissioner says
Why do you post shit that's so easily debunked...you're not a very bright racist, are you???

For what it's worth, a lip reading instructor at the River School in Washington, D.C., did not provide the proffered explanation ("All of this for a damned flag?") of what Michelle Obama supposedly said in this video clip. The school posted a disclaimer on its web site stating:

Please be advised that The River School was not involved in any translation services for a recent video clip currently circulating on the Internet.

Determining exactly what the First Lady might have said via lip reading is complicated by the fact that her lips disappear behind a partition at one point in the clip. Other experienced lip readers have interpreted the sentence uttered by Michelle Obama during this clip to be anything from "We're in for a real fight" to "I wonder if they flew that flag" to "It's amazing how they fold that flag" to "How pretty they fold that flag" (the last of these accompanied by its own video analysis).

The web site Bad Lip Reading does a good job of demonstrating how wildly varied lip reading interpretations of utterances can be:

Forum List

Back