LGBT Pride Flag Raised After Orlando Shooting Unbearable For Christian Employee

Dylan Roof was an avid racist that killed all those people to start a race war. It had nothing to do with gay marriage or queers. You're lying in a lame attempt smear homos again.
I'll have to tell that to his gay black boyfriend the press interviewed the day after the shootings. He'll be really surprised to hear that because according his sweet pouty lips, Dylann Roof "didn't have a racist bone in his body".

I can see the motivation to start a race war though. Roof being gay was likely an avid watcher of MSNBC who was actively at the time trying to whip up a race war in the Midwest to attach the LGBT cause onto in a loud cry of "suppression of civil rights!". Like so many shooters, he took his cues from daily media that we all are plugged into.

You gonna answer this Moonglow? vv

What exactly are "LGBT" then? The collective, with a rainbow flag, coming from all races, countries and both sexes? Within Christian ranks there is a symbol "the cross" or "crucifixion", people coming from all races, countries and both sexes. Within Muslim ranks, the same. Within Jewish ranks, the same. Within Hindu ranks, the same, etc. etc. etc. They have their ideologies, their approved and disapproved behaviors, their symbols, their dogma. What sets the LGBT cult apart from the others?

I doubt Jesus would have a problem with it..

4063264.jpg
Jesus never condemn the gheys....He loved all...of Gods' creations...

I don't hate the gays either, I just wish they'd STFU about the LGBT Agenda, stop wanting to be treated like "special" people and allow people to have their own opinions.

We have a right to say we think their lifestyle is degenerate, I mean WTF they call us Breeders and we don't have a fit.

You're throwing one right now...

No I'm not, I don't throw fits, unlike the bedwetters who throw them almost on a daily basis.
I don't hate the gays either, I just wish they'd STFU about the LGBT Agenda, stop wanting to be treated like "special" people and allow people to have their own opinions.

If it walks like a hissy, and quacks like a hissy, you're on pretty safe ground to conclude........

Yes, for instance the LGBT Church uses its religion to hate Christians.
. Or to bring Christians or the Christian religion and practices into subjection to them. One has to be superior to the other is what the LGBT believes, and this will be their over all agenda for the future I would think.

Last edited:
The gay flag is the tribal banner. It's insulting to those not of that tribe.

Have you thought this out at all?
It's part of the fracturing of the nation.

Hardly.....what's "fracturing" the nation is the inability of a certain set of the population to accept a non-caucasian POTUS....
Just because he despises this country is no reason to reject him.

QED.......

I guess what you are implying is that he should have left the country on the course it was heading when the last guy for whom you cast 2 enthusiastic votes slinked out of DC in a hail of well deserved jeers....

Those were the days my friend,

we hoped they'd never end....

Dylan Roof was an avid racist that killed all those people to start a race war. It had nothing to do with gay marriage or queers. You're lying in a lame attempt smear homos again.
I'll have to tell that to his gay black boyfriend the press interviewed the day after the shootings. He'll be really surprised to hear that because according his sweet pouty lips, Dylann Roof "didn't have a racist bone in his body".

I can see the motivation to start a race war though. Roof being gay was likely an avid watcher of MSNBC who was actively at the time trying to whip up a race war in the Midwest to attach the LGBT cause onto in a loud cry of "suppression of civil rights!". Like so many shooters, he took his cues from daily media that we all are plugged into.

You gonna answer this Moonglow? vv

What exactly are "LGBT" then? The collective, with a rainbow flag, coming from all races, countries and both sexes? Within Christian ranks there is a symbol "the cross" or "crucifixion", people coming from all races, countries and both sexes. Within Muslim ranks, the same. Within Jewish ranks, the same. Within Hindu ranks, the same, etc. etc. etc. They have their ideologies, their approved and disapproved behaviors, their symbols, their dogma. What sets the LGBT cult apart from the others?

And I bet you've got a link for that claim about Roof....

Ah the parade of hypocrites, suddenly one is the small number it always has been except when they dont want it to be. SO hard for libs to tolerate what they do to others...I say make em choke on it......very Alinsky thing to do

Is "Alinsky" the new Hitler?

As in "Reductio ad....."?

People in Noel, Mo are not happy with the Christians which preach with their cross(7 foot tall) at the local night club on the river...Telling people what sinners they are and how they is gonna die in the lake of sulfur...
. Well as long as they aren't trying to put them into the lake of fire or sulfer themselves, and they aren't violating anyone's privacy, personal space and etc. then it's all good. Now let's see if the other can stay out of the Christians face, personal space and/or business.
How many anti-christians go to churches and protest against a religion?
. Happening all the time now, because the belief is not contained within the confines of a man made wall, and so when a gay goes into a Christians space, and demands that the Christian bow to his or her demands to violate ones religion or belief, then Houston we have a serious problem going on now in this nation now.
Sorry, but a workplace is not a place of worship..
Your personal space and belief whether it be in the workplace or at home is to be respected, and therefore it is not to be violated by the request of another for you to go against your belief when there are other avenues for that person to take in which allows the freedoms of all to be upheld and protected no matter where you are in this nation. The couple could have easily went to another bakery to get what they wanted, but their goal was to teach the Christian a lesson that they are now superior to the Christian, and they will use the government to prove it so.

Where do you get the "superior" part?

Roof's own words:
Dylann Roof’s racist manifesto: ‘I have no choice’

Why would we just accept your imagination as fact when Roof's own manifesto disproves your smears? Yeah, we don't. Also, you don't have a shred of evidence that Roof was dating his black friend. None.

This is just more of your silly conspiracy theory nonsense you invent to blame gays for shit they literately have nothing to do with.

Last edited:
Hardly.....what's "fracturing" the nation is the inability of a certain set of the population to accept a non-caucasian POTUS....
Stupid assumption. Without Caucasian vote he would have never been in the WH. Trolling there, aren't you?

DefCon,

I know that you are an imbecile, but how does that contradict my statement?
Thank you for your kind words slimpecker. You are trying to save face. Go back to the sewer and try to round up some buddies over there. We are not interested.

. Well as long as they aren't trying to put them into the lake of fire or sulfer themselves, and they aren't violating anyone's privacy, personal space and etc. then it's all good. Now let's see if the other can stay out of the Christians face, personal space and/or business.
. Happening all the time now, because the belief is not contained within the confines of a man made wall, and so when a gay goes into a Christians space, and demands that the Christian bow to his or her demands to violate ones religion or belief, then Houston we have a serious problem going on now in this nation now.
Your personal space and belief whether it be in the workplace or at home is to be respected, and therefore it is not to be violated by the request of another for you to go against your belief when there are other avenues for that person to take in which allows the freedoms of all to be upheld and protected no matter where you are in this nation. The couple could have easily went to another bakery to get what they wanted, but their goal was to teach the Christian a lesson that they are now superior to the Christian, and they will use the government to prove it so.

. When they wouldn't go to a Baker that would gladly had served their needs, and instead wanted the Christian crushed for his personal beliefs in which allowed him to sell a cake out of the case, but not allow him to customize the cake in which would put him directly in conflict with his beliefs. Would a Christian doctor perform an abortion by request of a woman in an ER, and if not should the doctor be fired for not doing so if his skills would have allowed for him to do so ? Where does the bull crap end now ?

Stupid assumption. Without Caucasian vote he would have never been in the WH. Trolling there, aren't you?

DefCon,

I know that you are an imbecile, but how does that contradict my statement?
Thank you for your kind words slimpecker. You are trying to save face. Go back to the sewer and try to round up some buddies over there. We are not interested.

Next time you void your bowels, please bring back my boot...

Much obliged....

Much obliged....
Very eloquent and polite exchange thank you for being so civil. Now, get the fuck back where you pitched your tent up, the sewer. Greg, gtopa1 take slimpecker back to the sewer please....

. When they wouldn't go to a Baker that would gladly had served their needs, and instead wanted the Christian crushed for his personal beliefs in which allowed him to sell a cake out of the case, but not allow him to customize the cake in which would put him directly in conflict with his beliefs. Would a Christian doctor perform an abortion by request of a woman in an ER, and if not should the doctor be fired for not doing so if his skills would have allowed for him to do so ? Where does the bull crap end now ?

Is there a single one of your crackheads who can reason linearly and actually construct an argument?

That doesn't establish that the customer in question considered him/herself "superior", it merely demonstrates that said customer wanted to be treated the SAME as any other customer....

Does the Christian baker refuse to serve adulterers?

Is there a single one of your crackheads who can reason linearly and actually construct an argument?

That doesn't establish that the customer in question considered him/herself "superior", it merely demonstrates that said customer wanted to be treated the SAME as any other customer....

Does the Christian baker refuse to serve adulterers?
Well of course not...Thy still make them wear the scarlet letter A..

Much obliged....
Very eloquent and polite exchange thank you for being so civil. Now, get the fuck back where you pitched your tent up, the sewer. Greg, gtopa1 take slimpecker back to the sewer please....

I think Greggah is sleeping off your last furtive encounter........you might have to nudge him a bit harder....

I doubt Jesus would have a problem with it..

4063264.jpg
Jesus never condemn the gheys....He loved all...of Gods' creations...

We have a right to say we think their lifestyle is degenerate, I mean WTF they call us Breeders and we don't have a fit.

You're throwing one right now...
Troll
Nazi lover.

Forum List

Back