LGBTQ Employees at DOJ Whining about Lack of EEO Statement

They should just fire all their trannies and queers. Problem solved. Don’t need mentally unstable people in positions of power anyway.
I don’t believe you should have mentally unstable people working around normal people. So how long have you been unemployed?

When you look at everything the gays have done for the country, for being great architects and artists and composers and writers and on and on and then you look at right wingers and what they’ve done TO the country it’s no surprise republicans hate gays.

I was just reading about three computer scientists who received the Alan Turing award. It’s the Nobel prize of computers. Alan Turing, a gay man who was persecuted after he saved possibly millions during World War II and then took his own life.

Goes to show you that even though not all of them belong to the Republican Party, homophobes exist everywhere in the world. In great numbers.

Alan Turing wasn't an American at all, he was a foreigner born in a Muslim led city. Here in America we have always treated Homosexuals with honor.

LGBT is one huge pity party
So why do you hate them so? Come on tell us the truth. What is it is it about gay people that causes you to just hate them terribly?

I dont hate them. Fcking dunce, why do you hate republicans? Come on you ignorant fck tell the truth.

See how the game is played Derpy?

You're worthless on here. Totally worthless

So why do you hate them so? Come on tell us the truth. What is it is it about gay people that causes you to just hate them terribly?

I know I don't hate homosexuals at all. I remember when I was 50, I was advised to get a screening colonoscopy by my doctor and I scheduled it a few weeks down the line. I told the homo I worked with about it, I think he wished it was him taking a long instrument up the keister. For me, it didn't do nothing. But someone's sexual preferences is their own affair, IMHO. I have always believed that

I know I don't hate homosexuals at all. I remember when I was 50, I was advised to get a screening colonoscopy by my doctor and I scheduled it a few weeks down the line. I told the homo I worked with about it, I think he wished it was him taking a long instrument up the keister. For me, it didn't do nothing. But someone's sexual preferences is their own affair, IMHO. I have always believed that
And you didn't even know he was playing you.....:71:

5c9d86b58e436a3cb50084c5-1536-768.jpg

They say it’s “demoralizing.”

Sessions didn’t issue one and nor did his replacements, acting and appointed. And they complain that
in an October 2018 survey "only 31% of respondents agreed that 'the Department of Justice values its LGBTQ employees.'"

Under Sessions, the department — that includes the Office of Inspector General, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Federal Bureau of Prisons, United States Marshals Service, and Office of Professional Responsibility — did not issue a EEO statement. The "EEO Policies, Plans, and Procedures" page on the DOJ website links to an EEO statement signed by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who served under President Barack Obama.

If you can tolerate reading more, it’s
@ LGBTQ employees say the Department of Justice under Attorney General William Barr is 'demoralizing'

You can never make Trump haters happy these stpud ass losers have nothing better to do than nbitch......... they bitch and bitch and bitch it's all they are , bitching twats whose are never satified.

Says the moron who complains the loudest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cominng from a confused fk who does'n't know reality of life lol

5c9d86b58e436a3cb50084c5-1536-768.jpg

They say it’s “demoralizing.”

Sessions didn’t issue one and nor did his replacements, acting and appointed. And they complain that
in an October 2018 survey "only 31% of respondents agreed that 'the Department of Justice values its LGBTQ employees.'"

Under Sessions, the department — that includes the Office of Inspector General, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Federal Bureau of Prisons, United States Marshals Service, and Office of Professional Responsibility — did not issue a EEO statement. The "EEO Policies, Plans, and Procedures" page on the DOJ website links to an EEO statement signed by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who served under President Barack Obama.

If you can tolerate reading more, it’s
@ LGBTQ employees say the Department of Justice under Attorney General William Barr is 'demoralizing'

You can never make Trump haters happy these stpud ass losers have nothing better to do than nbitch......... they bitch and bitch and bitch it's all they are , bitching twats whose are never satified.

Says the moron who complains the loudest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chomp on all the man meat you want, pervert.

And you didn't even know he was playing you.....:71:

I don't think he was playing me at all and just pretending to be gay. This guy was truly a fairy, as queer as a $3 bill.

Forum List

Back