LGBTQ people are fleeing Florida in ‘mass migration’ with some fundraising via GoFundMe

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
"Mass migration". First blacks are leaving in droves, and now this! I might have to rethink my retirement plans!!

Anti-LGBT+ laws put in place by Florida Governor and presidential candidate Ron DeSantis have triggered a “mass migration” out of the state, a Pride organiser has said.

This comes as several transgender people are reportedly taking to GoFundMe to solicit donations to move out of the state.

Several Pride groups in the Sunshine State have cancelled their celebrations that were set to take place during the month of June after the new laws have left the community worried about possible blowback.

The President and CEO of Lake County Pride Danielle Olivani said on The Daily Beast’s The New Abnormal podcast that their events are going ahead.

"Mass migration". First blacks are leaving in droves, and now this! I might have to rethink my retirement plans!!

What percentage of people in the United States identify as trans? .5% - 1%? That's 1.6 million people out of 330 - 350 million people. Florida has a population of 22 million. So even if all 1.6 million trans people live in Florida, that only represents 7% of the population, and most of them will probably be like Hollywood actors / actresses who made bold claims about leaving the country if Trump was elected.

Well you say this like it is a bad thing. If they want to live in michigan in the winter time...let them. I don't know how the key West Theme is going to go over in michigan but HEY...give it a go!!

So let's check the score here: Neurotic sexual irregulars and paranoid POC's are leaving Florida.

And you think Floridians should be concerned?

Seriously?

girl-calling-oh-yes-070p89h0dnheesjt.gif

Forum List

Back