They are busting Trump rght now in court

Cohen lied for Trump. Cohen went to prison for doing what Trump told him. And that's why Trump will not testify.
Cohen went to prison for tax fraud and a taxi medallion racket. Dumbass.

Robert Khuzami, Attorney for the United States, Acting Under Authority Conferred by 28 U.S.C. § 515, announced that MICHAEL COHEN was sentenced today to three years in prison for tax evasion, making false statements to a federally insured bank, and campaign finance violations. COHEN pled guilty on August 21, 2018, to an eight-count information before U.S. District Judge William H. Pauley III, who imposed today’s sentence. In a separate prosecution brought by the Special Counsel’s Office (“SCO”), COHEN pled guilty on November 29, 2018 to one count of making false statements to the U.S. Congress and was also sentenced on that case today, receiving a two-month concurrent sentence.

I do not see Trump's name . Do you?

Do not try using what happened in the DOJ when William Barr was Trumps fixer to argue.
The DOJ looked into this case before Barr took over and they have had it since Barr left.....the Xiden DOJ has been in office nearly 4 years.

um FEDERAL Election laws....geez you idiot
Speaking of idiots, this is being tried in the state of New York. Furthermore Trump violated federal laws. So again, William Barr acted inapproprately and allowed Trump to commit crimes.

Speaking of idiots, this is being tried in the state of New York. Furthermore Trump violated federal laws. So again, William Barr acted inapproprately and allowed Trump to commit crimes.
Geez man, you have a hard time in life.

This case is in State court, and Bragg is trying to say he violated federal campaign laws. Laws, the FEC and the Xiden Admin said he didn't violate.

You are a little slower then normal today....everything ok?

Cohen went to prison for tax fraud and a taxi medallion racket. Dumbass.

Robert Khuzami, Attorney for the United States, Acting Under Authority Conferred by 28 U.S.C. § 515, announced that MICHAEL COHEN was sentenced today to three years in prison for tax evasion, making false statements to a federally insured bank, and campaign finance violations. COHEN pled guilty on August 21, 2018, to an eight-count information before U.S. District Judge William H. Pauley III, who imposed today’s sentence. In a separate prosecution brought by the Special Counsel’s Office (“SCO”), COHEN pled guilty on November 29, 2018 to one count of making false statements to the U.S. Congress and was also sentenced on that case today, receiving a two-month concurrent sentence.

I do not see Trump's name . Do you?
Notice whats said in your qoute. Tax evasion, making false statements to a bank, and CAMPAIGN FINANCE VIOLATIONS.

Geez man, you have a hard time in life.

This case is in State court, and Bragg is trying to say he violated federal campaign laws. Laws, the FEC and the Xiden Admin said he didn't violate.

You are a little slower then normal today....everything ok?
My life is just fine. I'm not trying to defend a criminal. You are. Trump violated the law, he's being tried by New York state. These are not laws nobody said Trump did not violate.

Do not try using what happened in the DOJ when William Barr was Trumps fixer to argue.
The DOJ tried to make the case against John Edwards, and it failed then too. And that was a shit-ton stronger case than this one...

I don’t know how else to say it. Bragg needs a crime to validate his charge, he doesn’t have one.
Then you are slow on the uptake Or are not reading my posts.

All Bragg has to do is convince the jury that they were engaged in criminal activity. He doesn't have to charge every crime that he argues in the court room.

When you are done dodging and dancing, this point will be here waiting for you.

I was responding to the claim that hush money is how Bragg was able to turn misdemeanors into felonies. Paying hush money is not a felony so it can't turn misdemeanors into felonies. Try keeping up with the conversation.

So why do you think the State would contradict their own case? and who are we do believe? Is Hick lying? Why?

We are to believe Trump's actions -- he waited a decade to buy her silence; less than 2 weeks prior to the election.

We are to believe Trump's actions -- he waited a decade to buy her silence; less than 2 weeks prior to the election.
Because that’s when she came calling right after an embracing story with Billy Bush.

What’s your point?

Further more the states own evidence showed that it wasn’t uncommon for trump to buy these stories and kill them.

Cohen pled to making an excessive campaign contribution (under some severe duress).

Virtually anyone can complain about duress when pleading guilty to a crime. Regardless, he was an attorney. He knew he was guilty otherwise he wouldn't have accepted the deal with that charge in it. Campaign contributions are limited to several thousands of dollars. His contribution amount to $130,000.

The DOJ and the FEC investigated Trump. The FEC dismissed the complaint, and the DOJ declined to bring charges.

Because Trump didn't pay Stormy. Even if he had, that still wouldn't have been a crime.

Trump is not guilty of Cohen's crime, and it is very debatable that it was a crime, for the obvious reason that he was reimbursed by Trump.

He's not guilty of Cohen's crime. It appears he's guilty of covering it up for Cohen.

The underlying crime is conspiracy to promote an election using unlawful means.

The unlawful means was Cohen's to payment to Stormy.

So to be clear- is it your view that the underlying crime was "a conspiracy to promote the election by violating Federal Campaign Finance laws"?

Yes.

The DOJ tried to make the case against John Edwards, and it failed then too. And that was a shit-ton stronger case than this one...

I've said before and I'll say it again here ... I'm not expecting Trump to be found guilty in this case.

Cohen went to prison because of tax evasion. That had ZERO to do with Trump!

Thanks to Lastamender for pointing that out earlier.

Forum List

Back