Liar, liar!!!

John McWrice

Jan 31, 2017
Greetings to all!
MH-17 case is risen again during Ukraine VS Russia hearings in Hague. I think it's uh-oh moment for BELLINGCAT! but... Where are they? I still haven't seen Mr.Higgins in the court with his 100%-proofs)
It's possible that Eliot is correcting his information and claims (as he did it with NUMBER 312) right now... So let's give him new tasks:

1) The riddle of moving platform
C5p-PhNWAAAPWuZ.jpg

2) The riddle of Stratfor:

C5n87XxVAAAYyTY.jpg:large

P.S. Is anyone remember who was one of the first said "Russia did it" ?))

Greetings to all!
MH-17 case is risen again during Ukraine VS Russia hearings in Hague. I think it's uh-oh moment for BELLINGCAT! but... Where are they? I still haven't seen Mr.Higgins in the court with his 100%-proofs)
It's possible that Eliot is correcting his information and claims (as he did it with NUMBER 312) right now... So let's give him new tasks:

C5p-PhNWAAAPWuZ.jpg

Well Australia did,we had 35 Souls perish....we know Putin did it....You may defend this wretch we think he is an unmitigated LIAR

What few people know is that between Russia and the Ukraine only one has ever shot down a passenger plane in the past.

The Ukraine shot down a Russian passenger plane.

Both sides are criminal mafia regimes. Which is why we should stay the hell out of it.

Greetings to all!

C5p-PhNWAAAPWuZ.jpg

Well Australia did,we had 35 Souls perish....we know Putin did it....You may defend this wretch we think he is an unmitigated LIAR

How do you know Putin did it? No evidence has been provided proving Putin did it. So, how do you know?

You must learn that when corrupt criminal American politicians (like Obama, Kerry, Clinton) immediately after the event (any event), blame their opponent without providing evidence, it is a LIE! A big fucking LIE!

Greetings to all!

C5p-PhNWAAAPWuZ.jpg

Stop believing the ruling class. They ALWAYS lie.

I still think it was absolutely insane for commercial traffic to be flying through a warzone.

Does anyone have any common sense anymore?

I still think it was absolutely insane for commercial traffic to be flying through a warzone.

Yes...it likely was a false flag event.

What do you mean? That the aircraft was intentionally sent through the warzone just to be shot down?
Could be.

Your question as to why would a commercial aircraft be purposely redirected through a war zone, makes one wonder.

What do you mean? That the aircraft was intentionally sent through the warzone just to be shot down?
...and when you then see Obama and Kerry and others IMMEDIATELY after the shoot down, blame Russia and Putin without providing evidence...a false flag seems even more likely.

Forum List

Back