WHO calls for the return of the mask regime. The reason may be the failure of sanctions against Russia and coming election theft

A pandemic is a disease that affects the entire world. A pandemic causes cases, hospitalizations and deaths. In the process it causes significant financial and social problems. So far the pandemic you call bullshit, has caused over 580 million cases worldwide ( documented cases ) the actual number is much, much higher. It has caused 60 million hospitalizations and it has caused well over 6 and 1/2 million deaths. If you haven't noticed the social and financial impacts it has had on the world you are living under a rock. This pandemic is far from over, and it is loving the modern world because we travel so much and mingle so much and live in such dense cities that it keeps spreading and spreading. And this pandemic loves to mutate . Thank GOD, the super killer strain hasn't developed yet but it may well occur finishing off the job making humanity and civilization stop in its tracks. This is a war and we are losing the war because we have hardly lifted a weapon against it.

It's not a pandemic you ignorant clod. It is endemic. Every year, for ever after, there will be covid season, just like there is a flu season.

Now go hide in your mom's basement.

Ah, yes, and the mask comes off of the tyrant. You dream of having people who disagree with you locked up, or killed.
You are crazy if you think you or I have any power over public health officials. They do what they believe is best for the people. But people like you seem to believe there's some ulterior motive involved somehow / some mass conspiracy. That's not even possible in today's world.

You are crazy if you think you or I have any power over public health officials. They do what they believe is best for the people. But people like you seem to believe there's some ulterior motive involved somehow / some mass conspiracy. That's not even possible in today's world.
Did you quote the correct post?

Tried telling your story to the six and a half million people who have died.

The mortality rate for Covid was similar to H1N1 of 1918. The only reason why 6.5 million died of Covid worldwide (if we can accept your number) is because there are simply too many people.

Too much of anything is never a good thing and overpopulation invites disease.

Confirmed: General indoor mask mandates will return to Germany in the Fall​

With some thoughts on the blindingly stupid arguments about why the federal government should be allowed to force everybody to wear diapers on their faces for no reason.​

I’ve spent the past several hours studying reader comments on Die Zeit, in a feeble attempt to understand why anybody finds these policies even remotely rational or appealing.

I am on the verge of losing my fucking mind.

I'm not surprised.

You have mentioned grand conspiracy. Our bureaucrats are too stupid for that. It's grand incompetence, and too much trusting of the pharma companies. That's exactly how and why this happened. Oh, and boatloads and boatloads of $$. And if at your age, you don't understand how THAT factors into everything....you can't be helped.

Most likely because of their total lockdowns, the government didn't have to deal with personal rights violations. Tyrannical regimes can do that. Free Nations can only do that if they declare martial law. It's hard to declare martial law when people are willing to die for their personal freedoms. I guess they have the right to die.
The Green Death

Only a statist fanatic would praise China's totalitarianism. And it was unnecessary anyway; their residual pollution killed off the virus. Comparing death rates, their restrictions would have had to be hundreds of times more severe than ours. That is impossible; at most it was less than a dozens times more Statist.

Right, you're so stupid and lazy you don't even look up the facts. It took 56 years to develop the anthrax vaccine. It took 19 years to develop the vaccine for yellow fever and it took 15 years to develop the vaccine for polio. These are just a few examples of just how long it takes to develop standard vaccines, plus the costs are getting prohibitive to produce them that way. That's one good reason we need socialized medicine. Medicine is a business; unfortunately making profit is quite important to any business so cures are not readily sought out. It's much more lucrative to simply treat and not cure. Socialized medicine has the people in mind not profits therefore we would move far ahead if we just made that one simple but monumental change.
Educated Eunuchs

The real reason for the Pharmafia's incompetence is not greed, but tyranny over their researchers through corporate ownership of patents created solely by the researchers. But the researchers are also incompetent because, to set up their slavishness to corporate patents (they legally own no part of what they create), they work without pay in college, which makes them amateurs.

Don't fall for the ruling class's totally owned and intentionally misleading opposition to greed. They don't want the actual creators of progress to become greedy, instead of meek-geek pushovers.

Forum List

Back