Libbie utopia: 5 shot in a "safe passage zone" in Chicago last night

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
Alderman: 3 in custody for shooting near Uptown church - Chicago Sun-Times

Great job liberals!

Do your HIV medications make you try the same thing over and over again expecting different results?

What are you liberals such fucking retards? You mgiht as well put the special olympics athletes in control of liberal cities, they couldn't possibly do any worse than you fucking limp wristed retarded fairies.

What is it like to be a fucking retard?

I will sue if I ever get shot in a free zone. seems like a guarantee of safety to me..

Here's an Idea, why doesn't Obama's butt hole buddy at the male bath house concentrate on cleaning the streets of these scumbags? Why hasn't the Chicago owned governor called in the National Guard to help exterminate these subhuman, black maggots who lay waste to innocent black people?

Here's an Idea, why doesn't Obama's butt hole buddy at the male bath house concentrate on cleaning the streets of these scumbags? Why hasn't the Chicago owned governor called in the National Guard to help exterminate these subhuman, black maggots who lay waste to innocent black people?

Prob for the same reason Detroit had to have a black emergency manager appointed.

Prob for the same reason Detroit had to have a black emergency manager appointed.

Why don't they do their goddamn job?

A must watch for some good laughs.......typical gun grabber nutter >>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNb34vPqrN0#at=257]Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube[/ame]

Wants to ban knives and nails........

Forum List

Back