libbs claim that they are for freedom,then why are they trying to ban so many things

I wouldn't call bloomyburg a liberal or Republican, commie seems to fit

but they elected him, so they can live with his idiocy...he has crime and jobs all taken care of I guess, cigarettes and size of cups are now more important

He went from repub to indi last election maybe?

maybe you think that because you dont know what reality is. Who's trying to ban guns? Any why do cons want to ban abortion if they are for freedom?
See how this works?

She is free. Free to live with the choices she made. She shouldn't be free to limit the freedoms of the unborn. The unborn human child also deserves the same freedom.

maybe you think that because you dont know what reality is. Who's trying to ban guns? Any why do cons want to ban abortion if they are for freedom?
See how this works?
We also ban murder. See how that works?

A ban on guns was just defeated in the Senate because Reid wants to get reelected. It is not from a lack of trying. This talking point about people not wanting to ban guns is one of the largest lies told today. Most people would be ashamed to repeat a lie when it can easily be proven that there are many who want to ban our guns.

Take a Xanax and return to the real world.

Last edited:
See how this works?

A ban on guns was just defeated in the Senate because Reid wants to get reelected. It is not from a lack of trying. This talking point about people not wanting to ban guns is one of the largest lies told today. Most people would be ashamed to repeat a lie when it can easily be proven that there are many who want to ban our guns.

Its so easy to prove peoples wants that you didnt bother. Riiight

See how this works?

even though the libb leaders have abandoned trying to ban assault rifles most libbs still believe guns should be banned !!

1. large sodas
  2. guns
  3. the ten commandments
  4. prayer in school
  5. the pledge of allegiance in schools
  6. conservative talk radio
  7. right to wo
    1. and the list goes on and on !!
    rk laws in states
  8. charter schools
  9. the word terrorist

1. I'm a Liberal and I'm not trying to ban anything.
  1. If you vote for people that want to ban things...you are helping to ban things, whether you intend to or not.

liberals are the most intolerant people in America !! they do not accept the fact that people are individuals !! personal responsibility is anathema to them !! they want others to pay and give more but when it time for them to give or sacrifice it is a known fact that libbs give 30 % less to charity than their conservative counterparts in the same income bracket .

Yeah, one can feel the tolerance coming from the right. Just ask any non white or non Christian or gay person.

liberals are the most intolerant people in America !! they do not accept the fact that people are individuals !! personal responsibility is anathema to them !! they want others to pay and give more but when it time for them to give or sacrifice it is a known fact that libbs give 30 % less to charity than their conservative counterparts in the same income bracket .

Yeah, one can feel the tolerance coming from the right. Just ask any non white or non Christian or gay person.

Hi. My name is JustSomeGuy. I'm Black. I vote Republican. Don't tell me how "tolerant" liberals are. They're not.

ok..how tolerant is the right ??:cool:

Liberals want to tell you what light bulb you can have in your house, what toilet you can buy, and put smart meters on your house to monitor your energy consumption and control energy usage.

Liberals want to tell you what light bulb you can have in your house, what toilet you can buy, and put smart meters on your house to monitor your energy consumption and control energy usage.

Conservatives want to tell you who you can marry, decide your reproductive choices for you, and put invasive ultrasounds into your vagina.

debunked

Crackpot Doom Scandal: "Those Stingy, Uncharitable Liberals"

even though the libb leaders have abandoned trying to ban assault rifles most libbs still believe guns should be banned !!

There you go using the old "believe-o-meter" :cuckoo:

Freedom?

Now there's a word that is packed with emotional energy, but no substance.

I love freedom.

duh...who the fuck doesn't?

Only every one one us has our own definition of where their freedom must end and everybody else's begins.

Not ONE of us here would replace the lives we lead (that are NOT free) for REAL freedom.

REAL freedom is ANARCHY.

Last edited:
Freedom?

Now there's a word that is packed with emotional energy, but no substance.

I love freedom.

duh...who the fuck doesn't?

Only every one one us has our own definition of where their freedom must end and everybody else's begins.

Not ONE of us here would replace the lives we lead (that are NOT free) for REAL freedom.

REAL freedom is ANARCHY.
i guess since you are insinuating the word freedom is deceptive maybe you do have a problem with freedom.

damn !! now the libbs want to ban using the word Easter !!:cuckoo:

Last edited:
large sodas, prayer in schools,the ten commandments,the right to work states,the pledge in public schools,the word terrorist,the right to life for the unborn,guns, conservative talk radio,smoking in private businesses......and the list goes on .

I think that the soda "control" thing was very stupid. I don't care if the public schools have the pledge or not, though I do think it's a nice thing to do. Though I am not in favor of abortion, I do think that the woman has the primary jurisdiction regarding that matter. I'm very pro Second Amendment, though i disagree with those assholes, i listen to "conservative" talk radio on a daily basis (M-F), I think that a person should be able to smoke in their own private business. I AM A LIBERAL.

Forum List

Back