libbs claim that they are for freedom,then why are they trying to ban so many things

damn !! now the libbs want to ban using the word Easter i!!:cuckoo:

What sort of bizarre delusions are you having now?
:eusa_eh:

War on Easter? Schools, Cities Planning Another Round of ‘Spring Egg Hunts’

I'm 56 years old. I never had Easter egg hunts at school when I was a kid. I don't know what eggs and candy have to do with the Resurrection of Christ. If you want your kid to be taught all these religious traditions, it is best done at home and at your Church rather that at a public school. With all the various religions and sects within religions, the way the public institution would portray a religious event would probably be counter to the way one or many of these groups would want.

I'm 56 years old. I never had Easter egg hunts at school when I was a kid. I don't know what eggs and candy have to do with the Resurrection of Christ. If you want your kid to be taught all these religious traditions, it is best done at home and at your Church rather that at a public school. With all the various religions and sects within religions, the way the public institution would portray a religious event would probably be counter to the way one or many of these groups would want.
you never had an Easter Egg hunt at school !! thats sad .:(

you never had an Easter Egg hunt at school !! thats sad .:(

It's all good. My Church put one on for the kids. Back then it was mostly hard boiled eggs though and not much candy.

Forum List

Back