Liberal Big Tech is a Boot Stamping on Face of Diamond and Silk For EVER

The complete silence of the liberal establishment on how FB is stifling Diamond and Silk and justifying by asserting that they are a danger to the community tells us many things.

1. It tells us that liberals are AOK with corporate abuse of power as long as it is against conservative people.

2. The consider any minority conservatives to be a threat to their monopoly of the narratives in these communities.

3. They have no problem with people being silenced for their opinions.

We need to break up Face Book as a monopoly and give social forums more competition with the same tech.

Delingpole: Big Tech Is a Boot Stamping on the Face of Diamond and Silk Forever | Breitbart

But the thing that bothers me still more than all those liberal fascists out there who want to rebrand conservative free speech “hate speech” or “fake news” and drive it off the internet are the establishment conservative fuddy duddies who still don’t get how big the problem is.

A good example was a recent leader page article in the London Daily Telegraph titled “It is time to cut Mark Zuckerberg and the tech titans down to size”.

Yeah, I agree with the sentiment but the justification underneath was the usual bilge about hate speech, radicals, child bullying, drug dealing, Cambridge Analytica, inappropriate data usage, data protection, unregulated cyberspace, “fake news”, and all the other distracting preoccupations of the liberal elite regarding new media.

The issue of liberal bias got a mention in two fleeting sentences out of, perhaps, 1200 words.

Had this article appeared in a shamelessly left-liberal publication such as the New York Times or the Guardian, this ducking of the issue would have been understandable.​
They support evil. Fuck 'em.

Once again, the party of tolerance, inclusiveness, and diversity rears its ugly head.

So black folks are only ok when they support your narrative? Got it.
OMG! THE RACE CARD. where is my fainting couch...

The complete silence of the liberal establishment on how FB is stifling Diamond and Silk and justifying by asserting that they are a danger to the community tells us many things.

1. It tells us that liberals are AOK with corporate abuse of power as long as it is against conservative people.

2. The consider any minority conservatives to be a threat to their monopoly of the narratives in these communities.

We need to break up Face Book as a monopoly and give social forums more competition with the same tech.

Delingpole: Big Tech Is a Boot Stamping on the Face of Diamond and Silk Forever | Breitbart

But the thing that bothers me still more than all those liberal fascists out there who want to rebrand conservative free speech “hate speech” or “fake news” and drive it off the internet are the establishment conservative fuddy duddies who still don’t get how big the problem is.

A good example was a recent leader page article in the London Daily Telegraph titled “It is time to cut Mark Zuckerberg and the tech titans down to size”.

Yeah, I agree with the sentiment but the justification underneath was the usual bilge about hate speech, radicals, child bullying, drug dealing, Cambridge Analytica, inappropriate data usage, data protection, unregulated cyberspace, “fake news”, and all the other distracting preoccupations of the liberal elite regarding new media.

The issue of liberal bias got a mention in two fleeting sentences out of, perhaps, 1200 words.

Had this article appeared in a shamelessly left-liberal publication such as the New York Times or the Guardian, this ducking of the issue would have been understandable.​

Once again, the party of tolerance, inclusiveness, and diversity rears its ugly head.

No. I support anybody if they're a good person.

That all depends on how you define "good people."Good people don't murder their unborn babies, forcibly take away your wealth and give it to someone else, take away the tools you need to protect the lives of your family, give $1.8 billion dollars to terrorists like Iran, sell guns to Mexican drug cartels, use the IRS to discriminate against conservative organizations, or prevent people from speaking at college campuses by smashing windows, breaking stuff, assaulting people, and starting fires.

If those are your idea of "good people", I'll stick with the circle of friends I have now, thank you.

I just found the Diamond and Silk facebook page it looks like it's active. They are getting thousands of positive comments not many negative that I saw.
It is the ability to be subscribed to on peoples time lines that is the problem, I think.

I do some FB, but it is so heavily sensored, I dont really care for it that much any more.

I once got a warning for repeating a critique of some AGW paper.

Now come on!

Only bakers and photographers are allowed to discriminate in their business practices. :mad:

Only bakers and photographers are allowed to discriminate in their business practices. :mad:

Lol, your post is in need of some granularity.

FB is a monopoly for all effective purposes.

Some dweebs that own a small bakery are not on the same scale at all, dude.

And black women whose words are deemed unsafe for the community.

I've watched them on Youtube and on FOX news. How they could be considered "unsafe" is beyond me. I've never heard them utter a single curse word or suggest anything violent or dangerous.

You have no more a right to post on Facebook then I have a right to a cake for my homo wedding. People only seem to care about discrimatory business practices when it might affect them. It’s bullshit.

No. I support anybody if they're a good person.

That all depends on how you define "good people."Good people don't murder their unborn babies, forcibly take away your wealth and give it to someone else, take away the tools you need to protect the lives of your family, give $1.8 billion dollars to terrorists like Iran, sell guns to Mexican drug cartels, use the IRS to discriminate against conservative organizations, or prevent people from speaking at college campuses by smashing windows, breaking stuff, assaulting people, and starting fires.

If those are your idea of "good people", I'll stick with the circle of friends I have now, thank you.
Change a few words around in there and it's your people doing all of that, but much worse. "Their unborn babies" to "other people's born babies," "take away your wealth and give it to someone else" to "take away your wealth and keep it yourself," etc etc. etc.

wright_jeremiah_0.jpg

I've watched them on Youtube and on FOX news. How they could be considered "unsafe" is beyond me. I've never heard them utter a single curse word or suggest anything violent or dangerous.
Oh, I know exactly why the progressive would fear them.

You have no more a right to post on Facebook then I have a right to a cake for my homo wedding. People only seem to care about discrimatory business practices when it might affect them. It’s bullshit.

But you do have a right to have a cake baked for your wedding. Didn't the lawsuit settle that?

Diamond and Silk owe Facebook for allowing them to use their services to make money by preaching hate to rubes. Their page, whatever conservatives try to lie about it, is up and running with zero issues.

Oh, I know exactly why the progressive would fear them.

Obviously because they were telling truths that the progressives would rather not hear. That's some real Jim Crow shit there.

You have no more a right to post on Facebook then I have a right to a cake for my homo wedding.

That is like saying I had no right to a telephone back when Ma Bell had a monopoly.

FB needs to be regulated and broken up to allow for competition.

People only seem to care about discrimatory business practices when it might affect them. It’s bullshit.

You dont read too well.

Forum List

Back