Liberal Big Tech is a Boot Stamping on Face of Diamond and Silk For EVER

Only bakers and photographers are allowed to discriminate in their business practices. :mad:

Lol, your post is in need of some granularity.

FB is a monopoly for all effective purposes.

Some dweebs that own a small bakery are not on the same scale at all, dude.

You have no more a right to post on Facebook then I have a right to a cake for my homo wedding. People only seem to care about discrimatory business practices when it might affect them. It’s bullshit.
I believe the US courts have ruled that you DO have a right to a homo cake, and can force people to bake it for them, whether they want to or not.

Diamond and Silk owe Facebook for allowing them to use their services to make money by preaching hate to rubes. Their page, whatever conservatives try to lie about it, is up and running with zero issues.

How about providing one single solitary example of something they said that was in your words, "hate"?

I would guess that you really can't since you've most likely never watched them, aside from some out of context clips on your favorite MSM channel.

Only bakers and photographers are allowed to discriminate in their business practices. :mad:

You have no more a right to post on Facebook then I have a right to a cake for my homo wedding. People only seem to care about discrimatory business practices when it might affect them. It’s bullshit.

But you do have a right to have a cake baked for your wedding. Didn't the lawsuit settle that?

In only a handful of states; however; I think all public accommodation laws are bullshit. The free market will decide if your business practices should be rewarded or not.

I believe the US courts have ruled that you DO have a right to a homo cake, and can force people to bake it for them, whether they want to or not.

The complete silence of the liberal establishment on how FB is stifling Diamond and Silk and justifying by asserting that they are a danger to the community tells us many things.

1. It tells us that liberals are AOK with corporate abuse of power as long as it is against conservative people.

2. The consider any minority conservatives to be a threat to their monopoly of the narratives in these communities.

3. They have no problem with people being silenced for their opinions.

We need to break up Face Book as a monopoly and give social forums more competition with the same tech.

Delingpole: Big Tech Is a Boot Stamping on the Face of Diamond and Silk Forever | Breitbart

But the thing that bothers me still more than all those liberal fascists out there who want to rebrand conservative free speech “hate speech” or “fake news” and drive it off the internet are the establishment conservative fuddy duddies who still don’t get how big the problem is.

A good example was a recent leader page article in the London Daily Telegraph titled “It is time to cut Mark Zuckerberg and the tech titans down to size”.

Yeah, I agree with the sentiment but the justification underneath was the usual bilge about hate speech, radicals, child bullying, drug dealing, Cambridge Analytica, inappropriate data usage, data protection, unregulated cyberspace, “fake news”, and all the other distracting preoccupations of the liberal elite regarding new media.

The issue of liberal bias got a mention in two fleeting sentences out of, perhaps, 1200 words.

Had this article appeared in a shamelessly left-liberal publication such as the New York Times or the Guardian, this ducking of the issue would have been understandable.​
I don't belong to Facebook but they keep telling me that 9 people are looking for me. I hope they find me, I am not sure what world I am living in.,

You have no more a right to post on Facebook then I have a right to a cake for my homo wedding.

That is like saying I had no right to a telephone back when Ma Bell had a monopoly.

FB needs to be regulated and broken up to allow for competition.

People only seem to care about discrimatory business practices when it might affect them. It’s bullshit.

You dont read too well.

Facebook isn’t a utility. If you don’t like what their doing, log off and never return. If enough people do so they’ll change their ways. You don’t need to go running to govervemt when a free market solution already exists.

Chick Fil A stopped all funding to hate groups because of the boycott, so I don't see any reason to punish them.

That's idiotic. Chik-Fil-A never funded and "hate groups", They funded groups that you hate. Eagle Forum, Exodus International, Family Research Council, and Focus on the Family are not "hate groups" because they support family values and are against homosexual marriage.

Just curious, but do you have a recipe for a homo cake? My cook book is pretty old, and they didn't include that particular cake. Are the ingredients hard to find?

Their is a case before the SCOTUS at moment concerning this issue. Their ruling should handed down in June. I would love to see them scrap all PA laws, but I doubt it.

Chick Fil A stopped all funding to hate groups because of the boycott, so I don't see any reason to punish them.

That's idiotic. Chik-Fil-A never funded and "hate groups", They funded groups that you hate. Eagle Forum, Exodus International, Family Research Council, and Focus on the Family are not "hate groups" because they support family values and are against homosexual marriage.
Doesn't matter that they're against that anymore.

Facebook isn’t a utility. If you don’t like what their doing, log off and never return.
FB is effectively a utility now, just like telephones became considered a utility.
Internet social engagement is essential for many people and right now FB has a monopoly on this tech.
You fools won't even say the Internet is a utility. Now you want to make a private company that uses the Internet into a utility so you can control their speech? :laugh:

Facebook isn’t a utility. If you don’t like what their doing, log off and never return.
FB is effectively a utility now, just like telephones became considered a utility.

No, it isn’t. :lol:

It’s amazing to see so many people feel they have a right to a free service. You don’t.

No, I believe that people expect at least the common courtesy of being treated equally, without bias based on their political beliefs.

My bank offers me free checking but they never inquired about who I voted for.

The complete silence of the liberal establishment on how FB is stifling Diamond and Silk and justifying by asserting that they are a danger to the community tells us many things.

1. It tells us that liberals are AOK with corporate abuse of power as long as it is against conservative people.

2. The consider any minority conservatives to be a threat to their monopoly of the narratives in these communities.

3. They have no problem with people being silenced for their opinions.

We need to break up Face Book as a monopoly and give social forums more competition with the same tech.

Delingpole: Big Tech Is a Boot Stamping on the Face of Diamond and Silk Forever | Breitbart

But the thing that bothers me still more than all those liberal fascists out there who want to rebrand conservative free speech “hate speech” or “fake news” and drive it off the internet are the establishment conservative fuddy duddies who still don’t get how big the problem is.

A good example was a recent leader page article in the London Daily Telegraph titled “It is time to cut Mark Zuckerberg and the tech titans down to size”.

Yeah, I agree with the sentiment but the justification underneath was the usual bilge about hate speech, radicals, child bullying, drug dealing, Cambridge Analytica, inappropriate data usage, data protection, unregulated cyberspace, “fake news”, and all the other distracting preoccupations of the liberal elite regarding new media.

The issue of liberal bias got a mention in two fleeting sentences out of, perhaps, 1200 words.

Had this article appeared in a shamelessly left-liberal publication such as the New York Times or the Guardian, this ducking of the issue would have been understandable.​
I don't belong to Facebook but they keep telling me that 9 people are looking for me. I hope they find me, I am not sure what world I am living in.,

Me too. If they would just tell why those 9 people are looking for me, and give me their numbers, I might call to see what they want.

Internet social engagement is essential for many people and right now FB has a monopoly on this tech.
You fools won't even say the Internet is a utility. Now you want to make a private company that uses the Internet into a utility so you can control their speech? :laugh:

The Internet isn’t a utility, but watching fainting goats on YouTube and sharing recipes on Facebook is, though.

Forum List

Back