Liberal black asks conservative black "What could you possibly be welcoming us into the GOP?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Watching Joy Reid just now liberal commentator Touré asked conservative Shermichael Singleton, both men being African American, "What are you welcoming us in to?"

Black conservatives have repeated the disgusting line that blacks in the Democratic Party are on a plantation. Something Touré echoed before asking what are you welcoming us in to?

There wasn't enough time to get an answer unfortunately. So I really wanted to hear Shermichael's answer. I bet it was a doozy and not in a good way.

So what do black conservatives say?

Watching Joy Reid just now liberal commentator Touré asked conservative Shermichael Singleton, both men being African American, "What are you welcoming us in to?"

Black conservatives have repeated the disgusting line that blacks in the Democratic Party are on a plantation. Something Touré echoed before asking what are you welcoming us in to?

There wasn't enough time to get an answer unfortunately. So I really wanted to hear Shermichael's answer. I bet it was a doozy and not in a good way.

^ Just back from whipping Kanye for stepping off the Dem Plantation

• Banned
The actual reason conservatives say to blacks that they are on a plantation in the Democratic Party, come join our party is to split the Democratic Party.
If you want to talk about a plantation, look at poor whites that vote GOP. What are they getting?

No healthcare
No education
No school lunches for hungry children
No daycare for working parents
No real tax cut
No higher wages or better jobs

They are only riled up by their leadership to vote race. Of course they don't want blacks to join their party in any significant numbers.

But suppose they did. The blacks who joined wouldn't stay long and their vote would have no meaning.

Last edited:
Keeping people dependent of government steals an individuals self respect and motivation.

Pieces of shit like deanturd are parrots however, and the concept of a sentient individual is not something they can process.

An end of slavery.

• Banned
Here’s another vid where Candace lays down a few facts.....

qVfyGBX.gif

I love pictures of Trump golfing. He does it so much, you would think he would be good at it.

5177-1507984958-d536a3ca749c49b2716db42248b1db1e.jpg

• Banned
Blacks are starting to see how democrats used them.......

I have to agree with parts of your video. The whole Stormy thing is nasty. Trump is disgusting. Republicans do nothing. We can agree with all that.

But the last president was black. So obviously blacks can get ahead in the Democratic party.

Blacks are starting to see how democrats used them.......

I have to agree with parts of your video. The whole Stormy thing is nasty. Trump is disgusting. Republicans do nothing. We can agree with all that.

But the last president was black. So obviously blacks can get ahead in the Democratic party.

Obama helped blacks see how they would be better off with voting republican....

:)

...I am neither black nor white--I don't think in terms of race--I am not obsessed with race
...I am neither conservative or liberal or Democrat or Republican
--I am American ..your views /policies make sense or they don't....they are harmful to the US or they are not
etc

Obama helped blacks see why they should run from the democrats, deanrd.

That is the only positive thing he did for blacks.

The actual reason conservatives say to blacks that they are on a plantation in the Democratic Party, come join our party is to split the Democratic Party.
If you want to talk about a plantation, look at poor whites that vote GOP. What are they getting?

No healthcare
No education
No school lunches for hungry children
No daycare for working parents
No real tax cut
No higher wages or better jobs

They are only riled up by their leadership to vote race. Of course they don't want blacks to join their party in any significant numbers.

But suppose they did. The blacks who joined wouldn't stay long and their vote would have no meaning.
Why should GOVERNMENT be providing all that? Last time I checked people had free will to work, and earn for what they want? There are charitable orgs that provide a lot in addition to what the Government ALREADY provides.

The only thing that happens when Government provides all that is that people are de-incentivized to try to do it on their own. That's Dependency. That's the Plantation.

Candace Owens was once a liberal, deanrd.
Thanks to obama, she’s now a conservative who supports President Trump. :)

Why should black Americans be less deserving of the opportunity to join the party of evil corporate greed and to get rich by oppressing others than white Americans? Are you not in favor of equal opportunity?

Last edited:
Keeping people dependent of government steals an individuals self respect and motivation.

Pieces of shit like deanturd are parrots however, and the concept of a sentient individual is not something they can process.
The fact that the US has an army to protect the country keeps America dependent on government nitwit.
Don't you guys know anything?

Forum List

Back