Liberal Censorship - via career destruction

Is Political Correctness destructive of liberty?

• Total voters
And by "you guys", I'm referring to you and all the other posters here who have decided to focus all your energies on protecting racists from people being mean to them.
Well, you're right on that one.

I want to know who the racists and other crazies are, what they're thinking, and who agrees with them.

I'm a big fan of defending speech, even speech with which I disagree. I'm not afraid of it.

You'd rather just shut them up and make them worse.

Well, not Really.

You're a big fan of "free speech", except when that speech is being used against racists.

For reference, see your contribution to this thread.

And by "you guys", I'm referring to you and all the other posters here who have decided to focus all your energies on protecting racists from people being mean to them.

I want to know who the racists and other crazies are, what they're thinking, and who agrees with them.

I'm a big fan of defending speech, even speech with which I disagree. I'm not afraid of it.

Well, not Really.

You're a big fan of "free speech", except when that speech is being used against racists.

I invite you to show me anywhere in all my posts when I tried to shut someone up or intimidate someone from saying something I didn't like; or if I ever defended such actions, either here or in "real life".

Oh, and by the way, in the post of mine that got you so upset, I wrote "The PC Police exercise their freedom of expression..." indicating clearly that it is their right to do so.

Now that I see you're a liar, I can tell this conversation won't go much further.

The PC police mindset is destroying the democratic party. They're going to get the goddamn loserterians elected in 2016 if they don't fucking stop the bullshit.

Focus on infrastructure, science, r&d, education, minimum wage and pot legalization or lose.

Well, not Really.

I invite you to show me anywhere in all my posts when I tried to shut someone up or intimidate someone from saying something I didn't like; or if I ever defended such actions, either here or in "real life".

Oh, and by the way, in the post of mine that got you so upset, I wrote "The PC Police exercise their freedom of expression..." indicating clearly that it is their right to do so.

Now that I see you're a liar, I can tell this conversation won't go much further.

:lol:

If baseless and vague claims of "lying" is all you've got, I don't know what to tell you.

Why is it I've never seen you post anything denouncing racism anywhere nearly as vehemently as you consistently denounce free speech against racism?

Your posts make it very clear that you believe you are being persecuted because people don't like racists, which brings me back to a thought I've had frequently - the "anti-PC" nonsense is almost always old white people upset that they can't use the n-word anymore.

The PC police mindset is destroying the democratic party. They're going to get the goddamn loserterians elected in 2016 if they don't fucking stop the bullshit.

Focus on infrastructure, science, r&d, education, minimum wage and pot legalization or lose.
PC is at their very core, just as religion is for many conservatives.

They won't change on that.

Well, not Really.

If baseless and vague claims of "lying" is all you've got, I don't know what to tell you.

Why is it I've never seen you post anything denouncing racism anywhere nearly as vehemently as you consistently denounce free speech against racism?

Your posts make it very clear that you believe you are being persecuted because people don't like racists, which brings me back to a thought I've had frequently - the "anti-PC" nonsense is almost always old white people upset that they can't use the n-word anymore.
Make all the assumptions you want, because your straw men are worthless.

I guess you "don't see" the posts in which I say that both sides should clean their own houses.

The nice thing about the PC Police is that I never have to name names. You folks always self-identify in the way you respond to my posts.

Believe what you will, run with your straw man arguments, that's how ideologues roll.

Well, not Really.

I guess you "don't see" the posts in which I say that both sides should clean their own houses.

The nice thing about the PC Police is that I never have to name names. You folks always self-identify in the way you respond to my posts.

Believe what you will, run with your straw man arguments, that's how ideologues roll.

The "PC Police" only exist in your head. They're just your personal boogeyman - those mean people out there who won't leave those poor racists alone.

Well, not Really.

The "PC Police" only exist in your head. They're just your personal boogeyman - those mean people out there who won't leave those poor racists alone.
Great, then perhaps you'll stop whining about my opinions.

Well, not Really.

I imagine that that will happen right around the time you quit whining about all those poor, persecuted racists being "destroyed".

I imagine that that will happen right around the time you quit whining about all those poor, persecuted racists being "destroyed".
Yes officer!

Whatever you say, sir!

ThoughtPolice.jpeg

41062451.jpg

pc-polic.jpg

PC is at their very core, just as religion is for many conservatives.

They won't change on that.

If only atheist progressives knew that their egalitarian universalist principles are descended directly from the mouth of Jesus.

Ask one of those fickle&fecal faggot fiends from what source they derive their morality, and they'll respond with "there is no absolute moral code, and thus there is no source of morality."

They embrace the word of Jesus and deny him in one breathe.

I deny both.

Well I don't actually deny Jesus. Jesus was the Lord Krishna, who was executed by the monotheist Jews, after Krishna died...again...he rose once more...aka resurrected --- again. I very much doubt the Pharisees knew that Jesus was Krishna. Crucifying the Christ (the Krishna) was an exercise in futility, and accomplished exactly what Krishna intended -- to usurp the savage god Jealous (that's the name of the god of Abraham according to Exodus, yep your god's name is Jealous!)

That the god Jealous was overthrown by Krishna (a god spiritual peace and serenity) is just flat out hilarious. Hare Krishna.

Too bad the Jealous god has caused so much havoc and death in Europe while masking himself as Krishna (as jesus christ). That was Jealous's (Yahweh's) revenge on Christ (Krishna) for usurping command and worship of Jealous's Chosen People (Jews).

Last edited:

Yes officer!

Whatever you say, sir!

ThoughtPolice.jpeg

41062451.jpg

pc-polic.jpg

You really believe that I'm persecuting you, don't you?

Poor baby. It's soooo unfair that I'm using my free speech to call you on your bullshit.

Yes officer!

Whatever you say, sir!

ThoughtPolice.jpeg

41062451.jpg

pc-polic.jpg

Poor baby. It's soooo unfair that I'm using my free speech to call you on your bullshit.
Good, call away.

The PC Police get pissy when I criticize the PC Police. Gee.

No surprise, always a good sign.

And that's about it.

Yes officer!

Whatever you say, sir!

ThoughtPolice.jpeg

41062451.jpg

pc-polic.jpg

Good, call away.

And that's about it.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to make you feel better.

Yes officer!

Whatever you say, sir!

ThoughtPolice.jpeg

41062451.jpg

pc-polic.jpg

Good, call away.

And that's about it.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to make you feel better.
Great!

Dafuck does this thread have to do with "Liberal" anything?

The term doesn't even appear in the article. At all.

Apparently, you didn't read it. It is all about liberal tactics. I would think you'd be familiar with those by now.

Political correctness has run amok.

It's impossible to think rationally and figure out liberal logic.

The race card is in constant play. They make accusations first, then try to twist everything to support the lie. Anything that is politically incorrect, meaning anything that contradicts the current liberal agenda, is not tolerated and the person is viciously attacked for holding an opinion that is not approved by the left.

Liberals supported some companies and media shows for firing people after they said something that offended (after being exaggerated, twisted and taken out of context) this or that group. The left said they are private companies and can hire and fire at their own discretion. Yet, when companies do something that liberals don't like, they want government to step in. They initially demanded that Chic fil et be shut down for taking a more conservative stance. After they didn't get their way, they did what they should have done in the beginning, and protested. Funny, that was the last resort only after they couldn't force the company out of business for daring to hold a different point of view.

At what point do private business owners lose say in how they run their business? So far, it looks like the line is where liberals object to how those businesses are being run. If the college fired the professor, the left would cheer even though there is no cause for it. If a team doesn't suspend an athlete for stating an opinion the left doesn't like, they would ridicule and denounce the team. And the media is in there playing the game with liberals.

Political correctness is tyranny and an effort to silence opposition. Don't cross the state or you might lose your job or your business.

Apparently, you didn't read it. It is all about liberal tactics. I would think you'd be familiar with those by now.

The race card is in constant play. They make accusations first, then try to twist everything to support the lie. Anything that is politically incorrect, meaning anything that contradicts the current liberal agenda, is not tolerated and the person is viciously attacked for holding an opinion that is not approved by the left.

Liberals supported some companies and media shows for firing people after they said something that offended (after being exaggerated, twisted and taken out of context) this or that group. The left said they are private companies and can hire and fire at their own discretion. Yet, when companies do something that liberals don't like, they want government to step in. They initially demanded that Chic fil et be shut down for taking a more conservative stance. After they didn't get their way, they did what they should have done in the beginning, and protested. Funny, that was the last resort only after they couldn't force the company out of business for daring to hold a different point of view.

At what point do private business owners lose say in how they run their business? So far, it looks like the line is where liberals object to how those businesses are being run. If the college fired the professor, the left would cheer even though there is no cause for it. If a team doesn't suspend an athlete for stating an opinion the left doesn't like, they would ridicule and denounce the team. And the media is in there playing the game with liberals.

Political correctness is tyranny and an effort to silence opposition. Don't cross the state or you might lose your job or your business.

None of that has jack shit to do with Liberalism. If anything it's the opposite.

Know that Odin approves this statement.

We shouldn't even call it "Political Correctness" we should call it "Marxist Correctness."

Forum List

Back