Liberal Democrats Bring Back SLAVERY!

Not that it matters too much but the guy quoted in the article, Angelino Alfano is a member of Italy;s New-Centre Right party which is apparently socially conservative.

I only bring that up to make Mr. 214 explain that. However, i agree with Skyler this is Italy, not Oregon.
And the south WAS Conservative democrats. Do you even understand what conservative even means? It means you hold tight to your goals INSIDE the rule of law. And IF the rule of law is SLAVERY then you as a PRO SLAVER hold tight to your practice OF slavery BECAUSE that is INSIDE your rule.

Conservative is NOT a political party NO MATTER how many times you leftist morons say it. SO now THAT being explain to you in the SIMPLEST terms possible for your IQ lets try this.

A conservative democrat holds tight to their idea of slavery BECAUSE that is their rule.

A Conservative Republican holds tight to LIBERTY because that IS their rule.

IDIOT.

Conservative is a political ideology. And there are conservatives in both the democratic and republican party. Its conservatives that supported slavery and segregation.

Not that it matters too much but the guy quoted in the article, Angelino Alfano is a member of Italy;s New-Centre Right party which is apparently socially conservative.

I only bring that up to make Mr. 214 explain that. However, i agree with Skyler this is Italy, not Oregon.
And the south WAS Conservative democrats. Do you even understand what conservative even means? It means you hold tight to your goals INSIDE the rule of law. And IF the rule of law is SLAVERY then you as a PRO SLAVER hold tight to your practice OF slavery BECAUSE that is INSIDE your rule.

Conservative is NOT a political party NO MATTER how many times you leftist morons say it. SO now THAT being explain to you in the SIMPLEST terms possible for your IQ lets try this.

A conservative democrat holds tight to their idea of slavery BECAUSE that is their rule.

A Conservative Republican holds tight to LIBERTY because that IS their rule.

IDIOT.

Conservative is a political ideology. And there are conservatives in both the democratic and republican party. Its conservatives that supported slavery and segregation.

And thus once again this proves what a far left drone you are!

Yet every time you vote far left you agree in political slavery..

It appears that what the minister in Italy is saying is that they should work for their keep, because they are in fact receiving subsistence from the Italian government.

Isn't that exactly what conservatives want Americans on welfare or such assistance to do, if they aren't working?

Hmmm.....think about it...

It appears that what the minister in Italy is saying is that they should work for their keep, because they are in fact receiving subsistence from the Italian government.

Isn't that exactly what conservatives want Americans on welfare or such assistance to do, if they aren't working?

So is it.... "Liberal Democrats Bring Back Idea of Work In Return for Gummint Assistance?

Or is it.... "Working for Welfare is SLAVERY!"?

Quelle dilemma. If only I had an area code of 214 I could figure this out...

Freedom is SLAVERY
War is Peace
Ignorance is Strength

So is it.... "Liberal Democrats Bring Back Idea of Work In Return for Gummint Assistance?

Or is it.... "Working for Welfare is SLAVERY!"?

Quelle dilemma. If only I had an area code of 214 I could figure this out...

Freedom is SLAVERY
War is Peace
Ignorance is Strength

Another far left drone that supports political slavery as they will vote far left no matter what..

Forum List

Back