Liberal fascism

A devout left-wing ideologue confirms EVERYTHING I've stated here over the past couple of years. The "progressives" are literally regressive and everything the left engages in is true fascism...

A devout left-wing ideologue confirms EVERYTHING I've stated here over the past couple of years. The "progressives" are literally regressive and everything the left engages in is true fascism...

As usual your evidence is overwhelming. If the informant wasn't devout the evidence would be worth much less.

As usual your evidence is overwhelming. If the informant wasn't devout the evidence would be worth much less.

He's a former left-wing ideologue that walks you through step-by-step the reality of today's left-wing ideology. As usual, your inability to dispute a single thing is just additional evidence.

He's a former left-wing ideologue that walks you through step-by-step the reality of today's left-wing ideology. As usual, your inability to dispute a single thing is just additional evidence.

Do you accept all the books, booklets, political scientists. historians, reference books that disagree with your devout former left-wing ideologue as evidence?

Maybe I should start out by saying,
"Welcome to USMB!"

Now, about your post...

It is a pleasure to see a lefty drop in here and actually challenge the merits of the article. Most lefties want to discredit the article merely because of who published it, as if the publisher had anything to do with the content of the article. You have stepped up to the plate by going to the article instead of shooting the messenger.

On that note, it looks like you have brought up how I treated Obama during the last 8 years. By asking this, you have validated the part of the article that you quoted, by suggesting via your question that I have acted the same way, which basically acknowledges that lefties are indeed insufferable jerks who do not live with us normals in peace and mutual respect.

I am not actually the one who wrote the article. I just read it and recognized a masterpiece.

Again, I did not write the article, so don't hate me. I am only the messenger. Here is the deal. Lefties hate us.
Since you said this...

"It felt like I wrote the article myself..."

...I decided to use the figurative "you", instead of the literal one. So I was speaking to "you" as "the righties", for my response. I wasn't meaning you personally.

Do you hate us?
Why? Should I?

I don't look at (figurative) you as an "us". You are not all one entity, with one voice and one common goal. Your (figurative) group goes from the extreme nutjobs like Trump, Pumpkin-head, Savage, Hannity, O' Reilly, Coulter, etc. to the old William F. Buckley fiscal conservatives, who seem to have lost their voice in government.

There are people on the right that I hate and people I don't. People earn their way on to my shit list. I don't hate someone just because they don't agree with me. However, I definitely hate people who try to tell me the emperor has new clothes.

Conservatives are basically un-informed liberals.

Maybe I should start out by saying,
"Welcome to USMB!"

Now, about your post...

It is a pleasure to see a lefty drop in here and actually challenge the merits of the article. Most lefties want to discredit the article merely because of who published it, as if the publisher had anything to do with the content of the article. You have stepped up to the plate by going to the article instead of shooting the messenger.

On that note, it looks like you have brought up how I treated Obama during the last 8 years. By asking this, you have validated the part of the article that you quoted, by suggesting via your question that I have acted the same way, which basically acknowledges that lefties are indeed insufferable jerks who do not live with us normals in peace and mutual respect.

I am not actually the one who wrote the article. I just read it and recognized a masterpiece.

Again, I did not write the article, so don't hate me. I am only the messenger. Here is the deal. Lefties hate us.
Since you said this...

"It felt like I wrote the article myself..."

...I decided to use the figurative "you", instead of the literal one. So I was speaking to "you" as "the righties", for my response. I wasn't meaning you personally.

Do you hate us?
Why? Should I?

I don't look at (figurative) you as an "us". You are not all one entity, with one voice and one common goal. Your (figurative) group goes from the extreme nutjobs like Trump, Pumpkin-head, Savage, Hannity, O' Reilly, Coulter, etc. to the old William F. Buckley fiscal conservatives, who seem to have lost their voice in government.

There are people on the right that I hate and people I don't. People earn their way on to my shit list. I don't hate someone just because they don't agree with me. However, I definitely hate people who try to tell me the emperor has new clothes.

Conservatives are basically un-informed liberals.
While I think you did a lousy job picking the article apart, I am still quite impressed to see a lefty actually go for the content of the article instead of discrediting it based solely on the right wing source who published it.

Reagan went from Liberal Democrat to Far Right, it happens
That doesn't mean it happened to Mussolini. There is nothing about Mussolini's economic plans that screams "right wing." In fact, leftwingers at the time all raved about his economic policies.

You just elected a fascist.

172952_600.jpg
Almost every politician in Washington is a fascist, moron. You voted for a corrupt criminal
How is every politician a fascist? If that were true we would be a fascist country.
That one's not playin' with a full deck, if ya know what I mean.
How so? If every politician in any given government follows the same ideology, the governmental structure would follow it as well.

He was kicked out for supporting the Italian entry into WW I. That hardly makes him "Far Right."

As always, your conclusion doesn't follow from your premises.
That doesn't mean it happened to Mussolini. There is nothing about Mussolini's economic plans that screams "right wing." In fact, leftwingers at the time all raved about his economic policies.

172952_600.jpg
Almost every politician in Washington is a fascist, moron. You voted for a corrupt criminal
How is every politician a fascist? If that were true we would be a fascist country.

We are a fascist country. Our economy is going down the same road as Nazi Germany's.

172952_600.jpg

Meaning he knows what a incredible dumb fuck you are.

172952_600.jpg

I know what he meant. But seeing as up to this point, you've advocated that the dictionary is just a tool for communist takeover...

172952_600.jpg

I know what he meant. But seeing as up to this point, you've advocated that the dictionary is just a tool for communist takeover...

All I said is that Dctionaries are biased. You don't want to address that because you're afraid of being laughed at.

All I said is that Dctionaries are biased. You don't want to address that because you're afraid of being laughed at.
Yes. People who right dictionaries have political viewpoints, because they're human beings. But they aren't the ones writing the definitions, so that fact is irrelevant.

You aren't proving anything by camoflauging yourself in a sea of like-minded people that belive anything that confirms their opinion.

172952_600.jpg

We are a fascist country. Our economy is going down the same road as Nazi Germany's.
Your friends at Stormfront must be thrilled.

172952_600.jpg

Your friends at Stormfront must be thrilled.

I'm not the one who supports fascist economics. You are.

Yes. People who right dictionaries have political viewpoints, because they're human beings. But they aren't the ones writing the definitions, so that fact is irrelevant.

You aren't proving anything by camoflauging yourself in a sea of like-minded people that belive anything that confirms their opinion.

The people who write dictionaries are not the ones who write definitions? Did you actual read that idiocy before you posted it?

The people who write dictionaries are not the ones who write definitions? Did you actual read that idiocy before you posted it?
So every time they print a new dictionary they redefine every word in it?

172952_600.jpg

Your spit aside, I note that you failed to address the points of fascism as pointed out by your own source, mises.org, which prove that Liberalism isn't fascist.

Good job, nutcase. :thup:

You should help Trump write his dictionary: "It should be called Trump's dictionary of physco babble interpretations."

Wiretap does have a very specific definition in the Merridian Webster dictionary.
"to tap a telephone or telegraph wire in order to get information."
Definition of WIRETAP

You'll notice that the word "surveillance" is not included in that definition.

Who has the very worst job in the world today? Sean Spicer--Trump's white house press secretary--LOL

And for a good laugh

Forum List

Back