Liberal Groups to Protest July 4 Celebrations

Not really. The left's answer for everything is tax and spend. As programs fail they think doing more of the same will fix it.

Exactly!!

I'll tell you what. When the government solves a problem...

Lets say... POVERTY.

Spicer comes out tomorrow and declares the war on poverty to be a success. Everyone has access to healthcare, %99+ have housing, %95 have cars, cable TV, AC, electric and enough food so that obesity is an epidemic.

Can we start rolling back some spending? Maybe divert it to domestic training/public works program? We need trades people if we are going to run all the illegals out.

Just sayin.

Do you really think that all Dems just love paying a ton of money in taxes?

No I don't, but the party hierarchy are big tax and spend'rs. Thus they want to tax the rich more when the top 20% of earners pay 84% of the taxes.

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax

How much of the tax burden do you think they should absorb?
I don't think anybody can dumb it down to a simple number. There is a ton of waste that can be cleaned up. Each program has its own virtues and difficulties. Everything needs to be analyzed with the economic position of our country. I'd like to see less federal programs and more power to states. I'd like to see less power from the states and more for individuals. I understand that there is a ton of corruption and abuse of power out there. Lack of proper regulation led to the housing crisis in 2008 which effected so many Americans. I depend on our government to do whatever it can to protect us, especially the poor and vulnerable against abuse.

Forum List

Back