Liberal inconsistency

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
I use liberal loosely, because the new "liberal" are really progressives while conservatives are more liberal. Anyway, here's one example of their inconsistency. It's called INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. I'm quite sure that's a liberal position, and it's covered under our Constitution, which "liberals" appear to detest. It's sure a lot of talk, but let's look at what they practice.

1. Donald Trump: To-date there is no evidence of a crime, only accusations. The best they have appears to have been suggestions of dirt on Hillary via a British tabloid journalist. Even if they offered dirt on Hillary, that sure as fuck isn't a crime. So what are liberals doing in practice? They're searching for a crime, even if it's out of scope of the investigation. That's called a witch-hunt liberals. Look up the term if you're confused. All the while, bet your ass 9 of 10 liberals have labeled Trump a traitor, etc. etc. etc. In other terms, GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

2. Abortion: Oh sure, they're not even human. More an eggplant until a liberal declares them human. You can kill a fetus, because they're GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. Meanwhile, capital punishment is naughty because INNOCENT UNTIL PROVED GUILTY doesn't really mean you're guilty.

3. Racist and any other "ist": If your words aren't consistent with the liberal doctrine, even if it's not about an "ist" at all, then you MUST be declared a [insert narrative] -ist. A personal example is I was banned from a website because I dared criticize Colin Kaepernick for his poor disposition. Another is a Democrat "lady" got in my face for not supporting Hillary, which she declared was "because she's a woman". Therefore, I was GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

Last edited:
Trump admitted to obstructing justice on TV.

You people believe anything except what you see with your own eyes.

In what manner?.........Thanks.

LOL @ believe anything except what you see with your own eyes. Meanwhile, men were intended to marry, have kids, and use the women's bathroom.

LOL @ believe anything except what you see with your own eyes. Meanwhile, men were intended to marry, have kids, and use the women's bathroom.

How come progressives so often fail to respond to direct questions? I know the answer, do you Lonelaugher?

How come progressives so often fail to respond to direct questions? I know the answer, do you Lonelaugher?

The only response the Left have is either ad hominem attacks or to try to change the subject. They have been taught by their masters that the best Alinskian response is to presume their statements are just SO SELF-EVIDENT that you are clearly an idiot to even question them!

Liberal inconsistency

That is really a misnomer. Liberals are just consistently wrong. Or consistently opposed to anything decent, wholesome or just. They have no plan to tie all of these consistencies together, so as a whole, their world view is about as straight as that of a butterfly. They are the quantum equivalent of Warped Space. They are spooky at a distance and utterly unbelievable close up. They lie like a pig, put their feet in their own mouth and shame themselves constantly, but don't even see it so go RIGHT ON DOING IT over and over.

I use liberal loosely, because the new "liberal" are really progressives while conservatives are more liberal. Anyway, here's one example of their inconsistency. It's called INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. I'm quite sure that's a liberal position, and it's covered under our Constitution, which "liberals" appear to detest. It's sure a lot of talk, but let's look at what they practice.

1. Donald Trump: To-date there is no evidence of a crime, only accusations. The best they have appears to have been suggestions of dirt on Hillary via a British tabloid journalist. Even if they offered dirt on Hillary, that sure as fuck isn't a crime. So what are liberals doing in practice? They're searching for a crime, even if it's out of scope of the investigation. That's called a witch-hunt liberals. Look up the term if you're confused. All the while, bet your ass 9 of 10 liberals have labeled Trump a traitor, etc. etc. etc. In other terms, GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

2. Abortion: Oh sure, they're not even human. More an eggplant until a liberal declares them human. You can kill a fetus, because they're GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. Meanwhile, capital punishment is naughty because INNOCENT UNTIL PROVED GUILTY doesn't really mean you're guilty.

3. Racist and any other "ist": If your words aren't consistent with the liberal doctrine, even if it's not about an "ist" at all, then you MUST be declared a [insert narrative] -ist. A personal example is I was banned from a website because I dared criticize Colin Kaepernick for his poor disposition. Another is a Democrat "lady" got in my face for not supporting Hillary, which she declared was "because she's a woman". Therefore, I was GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.
"Innocent until proven guilty" applies to criminal trials. None of the stuff you mention has anything to do with what the Constitution says. Freedom to express one's political views falls under a different section entirely. I could just as easily say the same thing about right wingers who call liberals "commies".

1. I am a liberal, you are not innocent until proven guilty and you are not innocent when found not guilty, look at OJ......The Juice....If you be innocent until guilty then no jail would be necessary during jurisprudence...

2. I have 4 kids that I know of and none of my three wives have ever had an abortion while married to me or during sexual intercourse..You can't prove that only liberals have abortions...

3. Being part injun I and my family have never been racist, nor were slurs and derogatory names ever allowed in the house...

You are one funny dude to be whining about racist, bigotry etc...You are doing it in your OP to liberals....

Trump_Jail-Priosn-Bars.jpg

I think liberals' greatest problem is that they are too arrogant to understand, given their recent behavior, that they are NOT human. They are tiny little worm-like, infinitesimal insects who scuttled out of a Freudian nightmare on their hundreds of legs. EVERYTHING about the Democratic party nowadays is an exercise in vengeance and destruction, nothing positive for American society in general. I can't possibly be the only person to notice that.

What direct question, fool?

EVERYTHING about the Democratic party nowadays is an exercise in vengeance and destruction, nothing positive for American society in general.

nowadays

this has been known for well over a hundred years

thumb-1404383853041-democrat_tombstone.jpg

Did he?

The envelope please.

Yep. He did. You must have chosen not to understand it. Failure to grasp reality on your part.

So no envelope, as I expected.

Fuck off. I'm not going to feed you what you've already digested and spit up as inconsistent with your ideology. He admitted it ON AIR. You refuse to believe it.

Is this the thread where all the RWnuts on this forum admit that both Bill and Hillary Clinton are not guilty of any crimes?

I'm guessing 'no'.

"Innocent until proven guilty" applies to criminal trials. None of the stuff you mention has anything to do with what the Constitution says. Freedom to express one's political views falls under a different section entirely. I could just as easily say the same thing about right wingers who call liberals "commies".

This is rich with a twist.

Did he?

The envelope please.

Yep. He did. You must have chosen not to understand it. Failure to grasp reality on your part.

So no envelope, as I expected.

Fuck off. I'm not going to feed you what you've already digested and spit up as inconsistent with your ideology. He admitted it ON AIR. You refuse to believe it.

This is code for "I'm weak-minded". If you're not a fool like I am then you're fucked".

Forum List

Back