Liberal Journalist calls for assassination of Trump on Twitter

The twerp doesn't have 100 million

FBI needs to pay him a visit, he threw off the 100 million number in order to evade controversy by making it come off as a joke. It isn't a joke and shouldn't be treated as such. Reverse the roles, a white man threatening a infamous Jewish man, the FBI would be on top of it immediately.

FBI needs to pay him a visit, he threw off the 100 million number in order to evade controversy by making it come off as a joke. It isn't a joke and shouldn't be treated as such. Reverse the roles, a white man threatening a infamous Jewish man, the FBI would be on top of it immediately.

Agreed and the twit will cry like a bitch when it happens, should have thought of that before acting like an ignorant tool

He'd be in a hell of a hurt if someone actually took him up on that offer, just to call his bluff

The Nazi who started this topic just mimicking his stormtrooper friends at the Daily Stormer.

dvhohf.jpg

Last edited:
No he didn't, nazi.

What!? o_O :lol:

And no, those who caught on to it reported, and shared the post. At least you're not hiding the fact that you empathize with these threats. During Obama's run, had these threats been made, the media was all over it.

Exactly. So it was obviously not a serious post.

Bring a water gun to school, and try selling the 'it wasn't serious' excuse. Your analogy is terrible. This must be taken to with all seriousness. The FBI needs to get on it this case. And his tribe need to be careful with these threats, else it will backfire.

Bring a water gun to school, and try selling the 'it wasn't serious' excuse. Your analogy is terrible. This must be taken to with all seriousness. The FBI needs to get on it this case. And his tribe need to be careful with these threats, else it will backfire.
"His tribe"? You mean the greasy Jews?

No he didn't, nazi.

What!? o_O :lol:

And no, those who caught on to it reported, and shared the post. At least you're not hiding the fact that you empathize with these threats. During Obama's run, had these threats been made, the media was all over it.
Do you think he has $100 million?

So if I was a notable journalist, made a similar tweet offering a 100 million bounty, rather on Bernie Sanders head, would that make it acceptable? You and I know very well the mainstream media will make a scene out of it. I would lose my job instantly.

We have children being suspended/expelled over making gun symbols with their hands and THIS is a joke?

I don't know what that 'greasy Jews' thing is about, but we have to acknowledge that this is a Jewish man making these threats. Most of these threats are coming from Jewish politicians, moguls, journalists, etc....Had they been Muslim, they would be identified as Muslim. There is no wrongdoing in pointing out the ethnicity of the people behind this.

I don't know what that 'greasy Jews' thing is about, but we have to acknowledge that this is a Jewish man making these threats. Most of these threats are coming from Jewish politicians, moguls, journalists, etc....Had they been Muslim, they would be identified as Muslim. There is no wrongdoing in pointing out the ethnicity of the people behind this.

There certainly is an agenda behind it, Pisse Trinker. You aren't fooling anyone.

Oh, wait. Some of the pseudo-cons like Sassy are fooled.

There certainly is an agenda behind it, Pisse Trinker. You aren't fooling anyone.

My agenda is to quell the double standard by liberals and establishment. :ahole-1:

We have children being suspended/expelled over making gun symbols with their hands and THIS is a joke?
And do you agree they should be expelled for making gun symbols with their hands?

Forum List

Back