Liberal Journalist calls for assassination of Trump on Twitter

Jonathan Chait ‏@jonathanchait 23h23 hours agoVirginia, USA
Jonathan Chait Retweeted Phil Elliott

Will simply offer a $100 million bounty for Donald Trump, dead or alive

Wow, where is the media outrage? Will 'New York Magazine' disavow him and drop him?
Too bad you don't understand context. He wasn't offering a bounty -- he was suggesting that was what Romney's press conference today would be about.

Wow, where is the media outrage? Will 'New York Magazine' disavow him and drop him?

Unfortunately your link doesn't show any such thing. Did you actually think nobody would click it, and just take your word for it?
It's here --> Twitter

... and It's in response to a tweet by Philip Elliott

Philip Elliott: From a Romney insider, re tomorrow's speech in Utah: "This is not an endorsement or announcement of candidacy."

Jonathan Chait: Will simply offer a $100 million bounty for Donald Trump, dead or alive

I swear, rightards are such friggin' imbeciles. :eusa_doh:

He should be charged because we know that their is some dupe who would believe this and attempt to do it.

Unfortunately your link doesn't show any such thing. Did you actually think nobody would click it, and just take your word for it?
It's here --> Twitter

Philip Elliott: From a Romney insider, re tomorrow's speech in Utah: "This is not an endorsement or announcement of candidacy."

Jonathan Chait: Will simply offer a $100 million bounty for Donald Trump, dead or alive

THANK you. Strange the OP couldn't just do that.

So they're deliberately taking a post out of its context in order to pretend it means something else. Weird. When have we ever seen that before.

Oh wait I remember --- constantly.

Interesting to read the several responses below, starting with "Amy". The same crowd that moans and groans about "facist PC police" --- acting as fascist PC police.

It's here --> Twitter

THANK you. Strange the OP couldn't just do that.

So they're deliberately taking a post out of its context in order to pretend it means something else. Weird. When have we ever seen that before.

Oh wait I remember --- constantly.

Interesting to read the several responses below, starting with "Amy". The same crowd that moans and groans about "facist PC police" --- acting as fascist PC police.
Well in all fairness to the OP, he's a conservative sooo ... not really capable of honesty, integrity, or cognitive thinking

Forum List

Back