🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Lust for Control is Out of Control

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
In San Francisco, it's illegal to put anything other than your car in your garage. There is a $500 fine for not obeying. I guess you better be careful with lawn mowers, bicycles, tools or other common items found in most people's garages. Will neighbors be asked to report people who dare to leave the weed whacker or a box of old junk in the garage ? Will police do garage inspections? What about garage sales? That would be a hefty chunk of money if they fine per item. They will claim it's for safety, but keeping things in a garage is no less dangerous than keeping them in the basement or attic.

Don't liberals have anything better to do than find new ways to control every little thing in our lives?

In San Fran, Libs May Not Care What You’re Doing in Your Bedroom, But They’re All Up in Your Garage

Wow, another failure in interpretation from Conservatives. What a god-damned surprise.

[Added by Ord. 399-89, App. 11/6/89; amended by Ord. 161-92, App. 6/4/92; Ord. 350-95, App. 11/3/95; Ord. 256-07, App. 11/6/07]

(a) No automobile or other motor vehicle shall occupy any portion of an apartment house or hotel except in a garage which meets the requirements of the Building Code and other provisions of the Municipal Code.
(b) Use. Private and public storage garages in apartment houses and hotels shall be used only for storage of automobiles.
(c) Separation. See Section 406.1 of the Building Code. When approved, existing separations in existing buildings may be acceptable.
GARAGES. (§ 6_603)?San Francisco Decoded?San Francisco Decoded

So in an apartment complex or hotel parking garage, you can't clutter up fire exits with your precious useless shit so that people aren't tripping over it in a catastrophic emergency. And even then, there can be exceptions to the rule. So shove your half-truths back up Limbaugh's asshole where they came from.

In San Francisco, it's illegal to put anything other than your car in your garage. There is a $500 fine for not obeying. I guess you better be careful with lawn mowers, bicycles, tools or other common items found in most people's garages. Will neighbors be asked to report people who dare to leave the weed whacker or a box of old junk in the garage ? Will police do garage inspections? What about garage sales? That would be a hefty chunk of money if they fine per item. They will claim it's for safety, but keeping things in a garage is no less dangerous than keeping them in the basement or attic.

Don't liberals have anything better to do than find new ways to control every little thing in our lives?

In San Fran, Libs May Not Care What You’re Doing in Your Bedroom, But They’re All Up in Your Garage

Liberal lust for control? I don't understand this reasoning. Even if it was "libs" that came up with these laws, you do realize of course that those liberals are subject to those very same laws right?

Liberal lust for control? I don't understand this reasoning. Even if it was "libs" that came up with these laws, you do realize of course that those liberals are subject to those very same laws right?

Doesn't seem to matter that all are subject to voter ID laws, libs think the republicans are picking on the commies, even go so far as to call it voter suppression.

The reason for the post; Republicans have nothing to offer the middle class

Why are lefties so stupid? Repubs want more oil extraction. That would fix every aspect of the economy and lift every American into and beyond the 'middle class'. But the democrat party and its AGW green scam has kept every Amarican down economically. Lefties are so STUPID!

How many tickets do you think the SanFran city council members will get over this? Yeah, none.
Another stinker post from the worst poster on this board.

How many tickets do you think the SanFran city council members will get over this? Yeah, none.

Well probably not considering they likely follow these laws. :cuckoo: if they didn't, nothing could stop a cop from enforcing it if he truly wanted to.

Lol the worst poster huh? You are so obviously projecting. Clearly you are a sore loser.

Well probably not considering they likely follow these laws. :cuckoo: if they didn't, nothing could stop a cop from enforcing it if he truly wanted to.

Lol the worst poster huh? You are so obviously projecting. Clearly you are a sore loser.

Your threads get torn apart every time you throw one up and I'm the sore loser?
You're assuming a lot. And your statemetns are platitudes. Shocker, I know.

Go back in your grandma's basement poser.

This has nothing to do with Liberals. It is about losers who know they will never accomplish anything wanting to lord over other peoples lives. That jealousy and anger transcends all political parties

Your threads get torn apart every time you throw one up and I'm the sore loser?
You're assuming a lot. And your statemetns are platitudes. Shocker, I know.

Yes I know you live in some fantasy world but at some point you have to accept reality for what it is.

It's interesting that only one person actually took the time to look at the law, rather than just the article, to check on the facts. Not only did no one else, on either side, bother to do this - no one even acknowledged it was done. I guess its more fun to fight about fantasy than to deal with reality.

It's interesting that only one person actually took the time to look at the law, rather than just the article, to check on the facts. Not only did no one else, on either side, bother to do this - no one even acknowledged it was done. I guess its more fun to fight about fantasy than to deal with reality.

Bullshit. I looked. Some others may have as well. How would you know?

Come on Billy000 - you can't be that naive. Have George W. Bush and Barack Obama been subject to the same felony wiring taping laws that the rest of us would be had we committed 1 billionth of the illegal surveillance that they have been guilty of committing?!?!

The average San Francisco libtard lap-dog is too dumb to realize they are surrendering their freedoms. They just want the pitiful government table scraps (sadly, libs are greedy materialistic people). But the liberal elite who sit in power are the one's who crave these laws, this type of control, and who will most definitely not be "subject to those very same laws".

What have Democrats done for Small Business and Entrepreneurs? Democrats demonize and shake down wall street yet have done nothing for Main Street. What could be more Middle Class

Forum List

Back