Liberal media caught in another blatant lie: National Mall was FULL during Trump's inauguration

the presidential limo during the parade. SAD!

lead_960.jpg

That's really humiliating. Can't imagine walking down the street, waving at empty seats.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You keep recycling the same OLD lies and bullshit, and it still has NO basis in fact. The pictures were taken at different times of day. The oshitscum was taken after the mall was full, the Trump was taken before the event was even started and open for people. So you lie, and then you get proved wrong, so you use the same lie again. You try some stupid program, it fails miserably, so you try it again> and AGAIN> and AGAIN>>>> and expect a different result. HERE take this hammer and drop it from the roof on your head it will make you smarter. Oh wait maybe you need to go to the second story, Damn,, THIRD STORY then>>. "Dearly Beloved we are gathered to pay our last respects to the stupidest person on earth, A liberal dimshit naturally!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHHAHAHAH OH shit!!.

You keep recycling the same OLD lies and bullshit, and it still has NO basis in fact. The pictures were taken at different times of day. The oshitscum was taken after the mall was full, the Trump was taken before the event was even started and open for people. So you lie, and then you get proved wrong, so you use the same lie again. You try some stupid program, it fails miserably, so you try it again> and AGAIN> and AGAIN>>>> and expect a different result. HERE take this hammer and drop it from the roof on your head it will make you smarter. Oh wait maybe you need to go to the second story, Damn,, THIRD STORY then>>. "Dearly Beloved we are gathered to pay our last respects to the stupidest person on earth, A liberal dimshit naturally!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHHAHAHAH OH shit!!.
No worries ... all you have to do is post a photo from this angle showing more people at Trump's inauguration at any time during that day....

gettyimages-84375608.jpg

Here's the picture again, showing Trump addressing the COMPLETELY FULL mall during his inauguration.
You know, the picture the liberal fanatics are trying so desperately to pretend doesn't exist. Because it disproves their lie that the mall was only 1/3 full. :itsok:

Thanks for the chance to post it here again! :poke:

slider4trump_k8mwk.jpg
Sorry. This has been settled. You're nuts for trying to bring it up again.

Looks like a few of the liberal fanatics think enough time has gone by after they got their rear ends whooped over their lies about the crowd size at Trump's inaugural speech, that they think they can dredge up their old lies and pretend they are truth again. Time to resurrect the thread, with links, proving the photo published by the NYT was taken nearly an hour before Trump's speech. The NYT admits in small print below the picture, that people were still coming in.

I'm happy to see the same old liberal fanatics trying to bring up the old lies. It give normal people yet another opportunity to slap them down again. And again, As they deserve.

Keep up the good work, liberal fanatics! :itsok:
Do you think that as the only picture taken? There are videos of both ceremonies taken from well before the ceremonies till well after. It's obvious that his crowd as as small as his hands.
The usual desperate liberal assertions. The usual complete lack of any evidence or proof. (yawn)
Riiiight ... no proof at all.... :lmao:

obama-trump-crowds.jpg
Looks like the RWNJs should at least have to come up with new crazy shit. The sell by date has run out on that one.

Looks like a few of the liberal fanatics think enough time has gone by after they got their rear ends whooped over their lies about the crowd size at Trump's inaugural speech, that they think they can dredge up their old lies and pretend they are truth again. Time to resurrect the thread, with links, proving the photo published by the NYT was taken nearly an hour before Trump's speech. The NYT admits in small print below the picture, that people were still coming in.

For the New York Times' fake picture, see Trump’s Inauguration vs. Obama’s: Comparing the Crowds

And for CNN's true picture taken an hour later, see Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump .

Remember to zoom the CNN picture in and out so you can see Trump giving his speech (which pinpoints what time it was taken), and you can also see that the entire Mall is jammed to the rafters.

I'm happy to see the same old liberal fanatics trying to bring up the old lies. It give normal people yet another opportunity to slap them down again. And again. As they deserve.

Yeah, Democrat Fake News is imploding. I love it. :)

Here's the picture again, showing Trump addressing the COMPLETELY FULL mall during his inauguration.
You know, the picture the liberal fanatics are trying so desperately to pretend doesn't exist. Because it disproves their lie that the mall was only 1/3 full. :itsok:

slider4trump_k8mwk.jpg
That photo does not show the Mall or its crowd clearly. It shows the lawn and ground of the western side of the Capital and the street in front of the Capital Reflecting Pool. The Reflecting Pool is seen at the back of the crowd. The crowd beyond the Reflecting Pool is a blur and you can not differentiate between the crowd and empty space.

slider4trump_k8mwk.jpg
That photo does not show the Mall or its crowd clearly. It shows the lawn and ground of the western side of the Capital and the street in front of the Capital Reflecting Pool. The Reflecting Pool is seen at the back of the crowd. The crowd beyond the Reflecting Pool is a blur and you can not differentiate between the crowd and empty space.

Ha, you must work for CNN or NBC. :lmao:

Are the RWNJs so insecure that they have to make themselves feel better by bringing this up again, despite its being debunked over and over again? I didn't realize that whatever peculiar pathology causes Trump to tweet nonsense at 3 a.m. was catching! :laugh2:

I'm happy to see the same old liberal fanatics trying to bring up the old lies. It give normal people yet another opportunity to slap them down again. And again, As they deserve.

Do you think that as the only picture taken? There are videos of both ceremonies taken from well before the ceremonies till well after. It's obvious that his crowd as as small as his hands.
It's obvious that his crowd as as small as his hands
Glad the crowd was bigger than your liberal brain, otherwise there would only have been 1 attending.....

nobody-wants-to-see-hillary-800x416.png

Glad the crowd was bigger than your liberal brain, otherwise there would only have been 1 attending.....

I'm sure you have a point somewhere.

I'm sure you have a point somewhere.
The point is, what a typical liberal looks like. Right Zippy?

DeathStudios-ZippyThePinheadMask.jpg

Are the RWNJs so insecure that they have to make themselves feel better by bringing this up again, despite its being debunked over and over again? I didn't realize that whatever peculiar pathology causes Trump to tweet nonsense at 3 a.m. was catching! :laugh2:
Yeah, reality is such a bitch for them... Trump, wrapping up his inauguration address...

original.jpg

Yeah, reality is such a bitch for them... Trump, wrapping up his inauguration address...

original.jpg
Damn, another zippy who just cant get a life.

original.jpg
Yeah, how dare I inject reality with a photo of Trump's inauguration in a thread about Trump's inauguration; started by one of your fellow cult members and recently brought back to life by a cult member. Maybe I should just hurl off-topic invective at others like you did to show I have a life?

original.jpg
Yeah, how dare I inject reality with a photo of Trump's inauguration in a thread about Trump's inauguration; started by one of your fellow cult members and recently brought back to life by a cult member. Maybe I should just hurl off-topic invective at others like you did to show I have a life?
Did you say something there, zippy?

original.jpg
Did you say something there, zippy?
Of course. Have someone who understands it explain it to ya.

Forum List

Back