Liberal media caught in another blatant lie: National Mall was FULL during Trump's inauguration

Why is it so important to snowflakes to win the attendance versus Obama?
So they can change the subject away from the media's deliberate lies about "Trump had a miniscule turnout at his inauguration"... when photos prove that the National Mall was FULL. A million or more people.

Snowflakes are all optics with no content.
This photo issue is just so much buillshit. Just noise that dupes lefties every time.

How about the TV ratings? And when you add in those who watched online, it had to be the most watched inaugural of all time.
Trump inauguration draws nearly 31 million U.S. television viewers
Yeah, how about TV ratings...?

A near record low for a new president...

GHW Bush ........... 20.0
Trump ................... 20.1
Bush ..................... 20.8
Clinton .................. 24.5
Obama .................. 25.5
Carter .................... 31.5
Nixon ..................... 33.5
Reagan .................. 37.4

I suppose this means Neilson is in on the conspiracy too, huh? :badgrin:
Well then somebody is lying because Reuters has it very different. Posted again for your pleasure.

(Second only to Reagan)

Neither one is lying. You just have no clue what you're talking about.

Last edited:
It was all the white sheets.....blended in.
We have a winner!!! :rofl::lmao:

CRUpfLK.jpg

So they can change the subject away from the media's deliberate lies about "Trump had a miniscule turnout at his inauguration"... when photos prove that the National Mall was FULL. A million or more people.

This photo issue is just so much buillshit. Just noise that dupes lefties every time.

How about the TV ratings? And when you add in those who watched online, it had to be the most watched inaugural of all time.

Well then somebody is lying because Reuters has it very different. Posted again for your pleasure.

(Second only to Reagan)

Neither one nor s lying. You just have no clue what you're talking about.

"Neither one nor s lying"?

I guess I'll have to take your word for it...although it does seem that you just have no clue what you're talking about.

(Second only to Reagan)

You mean the snowflake media LIED?!!!!!!!

Al-Bundy-Surprise-Freak-Out-On-Married-With-Children.gif
Moron, I quoted Neilson. You know, the very same organization the Reuters article sourced. <smh>

Last edited:
China and India have more people than we do in the USA, so they win the attendance contest. They are better than the USA.

The Chinese and Indians really love to talk that POPULATION SMACK.

(Second only to Reagan)

Neither one nor s lying. You just have no clue what you're talking about.

"Neither one nor s lying"?

I guess I'll have to take your word for it...although it does seem that you just have no clue what you're talking about.
of course I do, despite my auto spell checker issue. The gipper putz is a) talking about the number of viewers while I posted the ratings, so both are accurate measures and neither is lying; and b) he didn't read his own link very carefully. While he's claiming Trump came in second to Reagan in numbers (not ratings), his own article actually says the order is Reagan, Obama, Carter, Nixon, and then Trump.

Not to mention, ratings are more accurate than viewers due to population growth.

Obama got 37.8 million TV viewers in 2009., Carter got 34.1 million and Nixon got 32.95 million in 1973, so Tramp was a poor 5th.
Trump got 31 million TV viewers, plus tens of millions more on the internet, on phones etc.

Definitely the most-viewed inauguration in U.S. history.

Picture taken almost an hour before the inauguration, that the NY Times claims is the inauguration:

peak-trump-from-wash-mon.jpg

Picture taken by CNN an hour later:

trumpinaugcnn-gigapixel_20jan2017_1215-jpg.108223

Clearly the mall was completely full when Trump was actually inaugurated.

It's a hoot to see the liberals desperately lying, pretending there are the same number of people in both shots.

And they're even doing it here, with both pictures in front of them (and everyone else), revealing their lie.

The liberals have nothing left but lies and pretension.

Obama got 37.8 million TV viewers in 2009., Carter got 34.1 million and Nixon got 32.95 million in 1973, so Tramp was a poor 5th.
Trump got 31 million TV viewers, plus tens of millions more on the internet, on phones etc.

Definitely the most-viewed inauguration in U.S. history.
Probably true, but not what the dupes were brainwashed with or what this thread is about.

Picture taken almost an hour before the inauguration, that the NY Times claims is the inauguration:

It's a hoot to see the liberals desperately lying, pretending there are the same number of people in both shots.

And they're even doing it here, with both pictures in front of them (and everyone else), revealing their lie.

The Right will always choose the most MISLEADING info to "back" their lies and will continue to lie in the face of the truth.
As the photo below shows, Tramp is on the screens along the right side of the right photo proving that the photo was NOT taken an hour before inauguration and also proving how deliberately deceptive the photo the Right used is.
Click on the photo to enlarge it.

obama-trump-crowds.jpg

I don't doubt that Obama's crowd was larger, locally in 2008, Obama received 92% of the D.C. vote.

Trump received 4%.

Not hard to imagine that Obama would have a mass of locals showing up to celebrate. Trump on the other hand needed a mass from outside the area.

You just can't stop lying, can ya?

Here's what time The NY Times actually says that picture was taken...

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like a conservative.

Forum List

Back