Liberal media messiah that the left LOVES to quote.....QUOTE THIS

I wonder if any of you nutters will produce any evidence that liberals see Jon Stewart as anything but a very intelligent comedian? You are making that accusation....have you got anything to support it?

I know you're a fucknut, and know only what the hate sites program into you, but seriously.....

{Well, in a result that he will probably accept as downright apocalyptic for America, The Daily Show's Jon Stewart has been selected, in an online poll conducted by Time Magazine, as America's Most Trusted Newscaster, post-Cronkite.}

Online Poll: Jon Stewart Is America's Most Trusted Newsman

Ha! thats awesome.

But that says a whole lot more about the media than it does Jon Stewart.

Gotta love it. Awesome indeed.

Imagine idiots who actually think Stewart is a journalist. Just goes to show how many idiots there are in this country.

Stewarts a comedian. If he has to us Barry Boy to get a laugh he will.

Anything for that laugh and high ratings. Good Gawd.

I know you're a fucknut, and know only what the hate sites program into you, but seriously.....

{Well, in a result that he will probably accept as downright apocalyptic for America, The Daily Show's Jon Stewart has been selected, in an online poll conducted by Time Magazine, as America's Most Trusted Newscaster, post-Cronkite.}

Online Poll: Jon Stewart Is America's Most Trusted Newsman

Ha! thats awesome.

But that says a whole lot more about the media than it does Jon Stewart.

Gotta love it. Awesome indeed.

Imagine idiots who actually think Stewart is a journalist. Just goes to show how many idiots there are in this country.

Stewarts a comedian. If he has to us Barry Boy to get a laugh he will.

Anything for that laugh and high ratings. Good Gawd.
"Comedian" and "journalist" are not mutually exclusive categories.

Helluva lot more of a journalist than anyone in the Pub Propaganda Machine, dupes Then there's the 30 % of Americans that get their news from Leno and Letterman lol. Perfect country for lying hypocrite conmen GOP...Small gov't family values great at business and national defense my azz. LOL Panderers to the greedy idiot rich and racists more like..

No nutters....I said evidence that liberals see Jon Stewart as anything other than a very intelligent comedian. You have anyone describing him as a journalist? You have anyone suggesting that he is a primary media source?

Dude does a parody news show......which chaps your asses often because the idiots you support are a bunch of clowns. He's funny. A trait that you fuckers don't really relate to.

Here's where you have all gone off the rails in this thread. Stewart is STILL A LIBERAL AND STILL SUPPORTS THE PRESIDENT. But he is disappointed with the President's performance with regard to messaging over the past few weeks. It is criticism.....honest criticism. Something that Liberals relate to very well.

Pity the poor conservatives. Being their cult demands they auto-hate anyone who criticizes one of their DearLeaders in any way, they assume liberals have to be just as cultish as themselves.

They just don't get that we are not like them. It simply never crosses their mind that someone can criticize their own party. So Stewart can criticize the president, and we'll probably laugh and agree with him. Only Republicans do the infallible messiah thing, as we saw so clearly under Bush.

What about being a "comedian" makes Jon Stewart less "legitimate"?

The fact that he's a satirist?

How does that make him less legitimate?

In my opinion, satire is a lot more legitimate than most of what passes for "news" these days.

To me, satire about real things is more "legitimate" than "investigative reporting" on another kidnapped cute white girl.

How? He doesn't report the news, Doc. What part of that can't you get through your thick head? When you make fun of the news instead of report it, you are no more legitimate than oh say, the Onion for example. Don't get me started on the Onion.

Forum List

Back