Liberal Racist Quotes

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Eh, just scrapping the surface... Democrats did form the KKK and write the Jim Crow laws, it's hard to fight the Democratic Parties long history of slavery, hanging and physically abusive history I guess.

------------------------------

1) "(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

2) “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton

3) "‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

4) "A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

25 Examples of Liberal Racism in Quotes

Why did so many ******* die in Vietnam?

When the Sargent yelled, Get Down! They stood up and started dancing...

He get's my vote for the Racist of The Year...

13) "Them Jews aren’t going to let (Obama) talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office. …They will not let him talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is.” -- Jeremiah Wright

14) "There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." -- Jeremiah Wright

Ah cripes . How many times do we have to go over this "democrats started the kkk" nonsense .?

Always pointing the finger at somebody else.

It time for Democrats to be exposed for evils they promote and that you support.. Obviously you prefer to keep your head up your ass but tough luck.

Ah cripes . How many times do we have to go over this "democrats started the kkk" nonsense .?

Read the OP link .. imbecile

Sheesh another moron with his head up his ass.... :laugh:

Africa does not believe in racism....... they just exterminate those they deem unworthy and put the rest in slavery. This is something they have been doing for years.

Read the OP link .. imbecile

Sheesh another moron with his head up his ass.... :laugh:

That's above his paygrade

Yeah I get it. Here's the deal, no one thinks the dems are perfect when it comes to race . They are still light years ahead of the conservatives!
If it's so easy to get stupid darkies to vote for you, why is the GOP so bad at it?

Mostly because they deny, or back away, from what their predecessors did.

Instead of calling the 'creators' of the KKK democrats, you call them conservatives, in a futile attempt to change history

Forum List

Back