Liberal republicrats to primary Trump?

Will the GOP ever get it's shit together and reverse the damage wrought by the regressives?

• No, they're just as corrupt as the democrooks and are only there for self enrichment

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, Eventually the republicrats will be purged from the GOP by the legal and alive voters

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • We should have elected Vermin Supreme

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
Moderate Republicans begin speculating about 2020 primary challenger to Trump

Although no one is being suggested at this point, it's pretty obvious the corruptocracy is desperate to get Trump out of office any way it can.

I once asserted that Trump was part of it. He freely admitted to bribing funding political whores in both parties, and I doubted he would do something to undermine the system. I'm still not exactly sure how he has undermined that system, but it is clear the system is trying to undermine him.

I voted yes, but that may be to the GOP's detriment. There is an increasing number of voters who couldn't pass a literacy test if their lives depended on it. This makes them easily swayed by liberal demagoguery. Unless the GOP can convince them that it is "hip" to be a Republican, they will vote this country out of existence.

I think Trump will get primaried if he's somehow still in office in 2020. If he somehow makes it onto the ticket, a 3rd party conservative ticket will steal 10's of millions of votes from him.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if the rumored Kasich/Hickenlooper indy ticket ran.

Although no one is being suggested at this point, it's pretty obvious the corruptocracy is desperate to get Trump out of office any way it can.

I once asserted that Trump was part of it. He freely admitted to bribing funding political whores in both parties, and I doubted he would do something to undermine the system. I'm still not exactly sure how he has undermined that system, but it is clear the system is trying to undermine him.

With a 35 percent approval rating, Republicans will line up to run against Trump

Well, here's something that should worry you:

If the GOP doesn't get its shit together, the Regressives are standing by and ready to go.

The Democratic party won't even NEED to go through its badly-needed Reformation.

That should concern you.

If the GOP doesn't get its shit together, the Regressives are standing by and ready to go.

The Democratic party won't even NEED to go through its badly-needed Reformation.

That should concern you.

I'm already concerned that it took the world's richest professional clown to defeat hitlery. He isn't the conservative choice, and seemed to have a cult of personality.

On the upside he is actually fighting the apparatchik "journalists" in the ministry of propaganda, and doing what he can to undo the meat puppet faggot's damage. As long as the republicrats at least pretend to be trying to oppose the democrooks I don't see the regressives regaining control. Now the rest of the GOP needs to vote out moderturd republicrats like Collins and Benedict McCain. I don't see 2018 working out well for a party who's highest priority seems to me the destruction of public monuments.

If they had higher priorities than lighting the WH up in rainbow colors they might not have gotten their asses kicked to the point where they hold less political offices than they did in the 1920's.

That should concern you.

I'm already concerned that it took the world's richest professional clown to defeat hitlery. He isn't the conservative choice, and seemed to have a cult of personality.

On the upside he is actually fighting the apparatchik "journalists" in the ministry of propaganda, and doing what he can to undo the meat puppet faggot's damage. As long as the republicrats at least pretend to be trying to oppose the democrooks I don't see the regressives regaining control. Now the rest of the GOP needs to vote out moderturd republicrats like Collins and Benedict McCain. I don't see 2018 working out well for a party who's highest priority seems to me the destruction of public monuments.

If they had higher priorities than lighting the WH up in rainbow colors they might not have gotten their asses kicked to the point where they hold less political offices than they did in the 1920's.

Well, I'm horrible at making political predictions, and the advantage is clearly on the side of the GOP if you look at seats that need to be defended. Also, I would agree to a point with Trump supporters that polls may not be accurate when it comes to him.

That said, the Democrats will be extremely fired up to get out the vote, like no time since 2008. And this chaotic administration of his may be turning a lot of people off, to put it mildly.

One thing to watch may be the behavior of vulnerable Republican legislators/candidates as 2018 nears. If their internal polling is telling them that Trump is toxic, we may be able to tell. The opposite too, of course.

Forum List

Back