🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal War on Coal Industry is Now Hurting RR Workers.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
As coal cools off, railroads close tracks and cut jobs across the country
Just as lousy trade agreements such as Pacific Trade and NAFTA have ripple effect on workers in other industries so does the liberal war on coal being championed by Billary. If your a working class American the Democratic Party has dumped you over the side of the PC boat. Hillary and Democrats are concerned about two guys being able to marry and make out in public than providing well paying blue collar jobs. Guess most of the coal miners in West Virginia are white males so in the eyes of urban and suburban Dem's they are the enemy.

Just as lousy trade agreements such as Pacific Trade and NAFTA have ripple effect on workers in other industries so does the liberal war on coal being championed by Billary. If your a working class American the Democratic Party has dumped you over the side of the PC boat. Hillary and Democrats are concerned about two guys being able to marry and make out in public than providing well paying blue collar jobs. Guess most of the coal miners in West Virginia are white males so in the eyes of urban and suburban Dem's they are the enemy.
Those Libs are doing a really bad job of waging war. Coal production in the US is about the same as it ever was. The number of workers has declined but mostly as a result of the switch from subsurface to surface mining. If you actually read your link you'd have learned the real reasons for the layoffs: Warm weather, low prices hit energy rail traffic in 2016. Or you thinks the Libs are now controlling the weather?

Those Libs are doing a really bad job of waging war. Coal production in the US is about the same as it ever was. The number of workers has declined but mostly as a result of the switch from subsurface to surface mining. If you actually read your link you'd have learned the real reasons for the layoffs: Warm weather, low prices hit energy rail traffic in 2016. Or you thinks the Libs are now controlling the weather?
Hillary has already said if elected they will lose their jobs. Obama administration had been going after coal industry as well.

If you read article CSX and others cite FEDERAL REGULATIONS.

Then again....no

main.png

Or you thinks the Libs are now controlling the weather?

Where have you been? Never heard of the fear mongering on man made climate change, or it don't fit this argument of yours?

Then again....no

main.png
ohhhh, I LOVE GRAPHS

350px-US_Natural_Gas_Production.svg.png

Then again....no

main.png
ohhhh, I LOVE GRAPHS

Me too when they deal with the thread topic....dope

Then again....no

main.png
ohhhh, I LOVE GRAPHS

Oh, I'm sorry Lassy, I thought we were discussing fossil fuel consumption and employment

Then again....no

main.png
ohhhh, I LOVE GRAPHS

Oh, I'm sorry Lassy, I thought we were discussing fossil fuel consumption and employment

Nope, we're discussing the loss of jobs due to the war on coal. But it's you so the confusion is normal

Maybe this will get you up to speed....thread title

Liberal War on Coal Industry is Now Hurting RR Workers.

If you read article CSX and others cite FEDERAL REGULATIONS.
I won't apologize for wanting my kids to have limited mercury and toxic air emissions but it was the trend to frac'ing and the resultant increase in natural gas production that is killing coal prices. No liberals required.

Or you thinks the Libs are now controlling the weather?

Where have you been? Never heard of the fear mongering on man made climate change, or it don't fit this argument of yours?
I recently returned from a vacation in Iceland. I stood at the foot of a glacier that that has been retreating for a centaury, where I stood used to be several hundred feet of ice. What I have never understood about climate change is what does it matter what the cause is? Floods may be completely natural but that doesn't make them any less deadly.

Oh so natl gas production is irrelevant to you.

i'm heavily invested in a natural gas firm but this thread is about the loss of jobs in the coal industry. Stop trying to deflect

Energy consumption is moving from coal to gas... But that is obvious..
Not if your ideology is stronger than your facts.

My facts crushed your statement earlier....and you expect to be taken serious? You pulled something out of your ass and got crushed

Forum List

Back