Liberal women...When in doubt use the sexual assault card

A 15 year old girl identified as an anti Trump protester present at a Trump rally claimed a person (she did not know which one) "grabbed my butt" punched another individual and was summarily pepper sprayed to subdue her.
The girl was arrested and charged....
VIDEO: Teen Protester Claims She Was Groped at Trump Rally Before She Threw a Punch and Got a Face Full of Pepper Spray
These douchy little trouble making protesters many of whom are paid organized disruptors are getting what they deserve when people frustrated with the verbal and physical assaults..
This stupid girl decided to punch someone because they support a candidate to which she opposed( she's 15 and can't vote, so what's the sense) and then decides to play the sexual harassment card...
FAIL.....Bye, orange face.....
Well look at you feeling all superior over a 15 year old girl. You must be so proud.

Think how proud they'd be if she had been 85 and in a wheelchair.

I wonder if Trumpery gives extra points for that.

A 15 year old girl identified as an anti Trump protester present at a Trump rally claimed a person (she did not know which one) "grabbed my butt" punched another individual and was summarily pepper sprayed to subdue her.
The girl was arrested and charged....
VIDEO: Teen Protester Claims She Was Groped at Trump Rally Before She Threw a Punch and Got a Face Full of Pepper Spray
These douchy little trouble making protesters many of whom are paid organized disruptors are getting what they deserve when people frustrated with the verbal and physical assaults..
This stupid girl decided to punch someone because they support a candidate to which she opposed( she's 15 and can't vote, so what's the sense) and then decides to play the sexual harassment card...
FAIL.....Bye, orange face.....

I read she was 19.

familiar line..

Forum List

Back