Liberalism in action,Anti Trump protesters stomp on American Flag

The sad thing is that somebody is likely to end up in jail for treating these scum in the manner they deserve.

^^^ That is why telling them what you think is the best way to respond to their choice of action if you are going to respond to what they are doing at all...unless you think that they are worth going to jail over. I most definitely wouldn't hesitate to say to them, "You do know where your freedom to do such a thing came from, right? What a way to say 'Thank you.'."

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Anti-Trump Protesters Stomp American Flag Outside Trump Town Hall - Breitbart

No surprise...more than likely they are Sanders supporters or BLM terrorists...they want a sickle and hammer on the flag.

I would write you are a partisan whore, but you already know you are...

Sanders has nothing to do with it, but keep on feeding the hatred, and Trump is as Conservative as Hillary Clinton is...
Its scary stupid that you can't tell the difference between Trump and Clinton but go on....rant away.
What’s scary is anyone so stupid as to support the likes of Trump.
What is really stupid is idiots like you supporting the retard obuthole.

Anti-Trump Protesters Stomp American Flag Outside Trump Town Hall - Breitbart

No surprise...more than likely they are Sanders supporters or BLM terrorists...they want a sickle and hammer on the flag.

I would write you are a partisan whore, but you already know you are...

Sanders has nothing to do with it, but keep on feeding the hatred, and Trump is as Conservative as Hillary Clinton is...
Its scary stupid that you can't tell the difference between Trump and Clinton but go on....rant away.
What’s scary is anyone so stupid as to support the likes of Trump.

So please, by all means....tell us why the peoples should support Hitlery....give your reasons......I want to hear it.
As if on cue – the rightwing red herring fallacy.
Can't answer the question can you retard?

i guess some libermod who also hates America deleted my post.., thank you for supporting the worst of the worst!! :ahole-1:

:muahaha: ... :muahaha: ... :muahaha: .................... :asshole:..:fu:
Censorship is lib crying, truth hurts that is why it was probably deleted. libtard coward pussies.

Forum List

Back